What's new

Xinjiang police detain ethnic Kazakh who sang Quranic recitations at Muslim wedding

Why should the Kazakh change his identity to make the Taiwanese happy? There has to be acceptance of difference for genuine respect/friendship.
Why you never scrimp on showing your ignorance? Chinese is not an ethnicity, all Chinese citizens are Chinese, not matter they are Han Chinese or Kazakh Chinese.

This media, lol..

Can you explain then why Xingjing has so many blue roofed warehouses ? All built with fencing and wires around them at the same time ? All available on google map which is banned in China

These are toy factory’s ?

IMG_9948.jpeg
IMG_9950.jpeg
IMG_9949.jpeg

Can you explain then why Xingjing has so many blue roofed warehouses ? All built with fencing and wires around them at the same time ? All available on google map which is banned in China

These are toy factory’s ?

View attachment 949296
lol, how about having a closer look? I guess you can call them "concentration camps" for cattles

main202004150856000329731168707-jpg.673100

oh please go back to your dungoen... 5 cent wumao troll.

you are still around like a parasite.

tell me.. what is your job? Title? Do you do actual work for a living?

THIS IS FAKE AND NOT THE WAREHOUSES I AM TALKING ABOUT
Of course it is rafiki.

This madarchod shenzi is barking all the time. He is a product of a brain dead Xi flea institution.. needs a good dose of shock therapy.

lol, how about having a closer look? I guess you can call them "concentration camps" for cattles

main202004150856000329731168707-jpg.673100

madarchod... you really are beyond pathetic.... is this the best your wumao brigade can do.

Fake.... lol.. really you were drunk.. on Xi pising.

LOL, So happy to make all these losers/haters lose their marbles.

"Over there is Afghanistan, Afghan kids are so miserable, no education availability, no such a beautiful view, no school facilities, they don't have enough food to fill their empty stomach. while in our China, we have the luxury of everything, whatever we want , it'll be provided, and we study in spacious and bright classrooms. We love China! I love China!"

LOL, So happy to make all these losers/haters lose their marbles.

"Over there is Afghanistan, Afghan kids are so miserable, no education availability, no such a beautiful view, no school facilities, they don't have enough food to fill their empty stomach. while in our China, we have the luxury of everything, whatever we want , it'll be provided, and we study in spacious and bright classrooms. We love China! I love China!"

shenzi... defintely.. you have no balls... you would be doing real person work....

5c... for your efforts at garbage collecting.

China must severely suppress pan-Turkic terrorists, there is nothing to be sorry for, ISIS established a state in the Middle East, and announced the establishment of a caliphate, after promulgating a map including China's Xinjiang, I even supported ISIS entering Xinjiang and arming Uyghurs, I am extremely I am dissatisfied with the Chinese government's re-education of Uyghurs. China has killed too few Uyghurs. This wolf-like nation does not respect the Han people. Uyghurs even think that East Asian races such as the Han are inferior races, they have European descent and are superior races. This is what Uighurs posted on nationalist forums, I saw it with my own eyes

China is not America, killing off the whole population and repopulating the lands.

Back
Top Bottom