What's new

Xeroxed Village: Chinese Secretly Copy Austrian Town

why china have so much obsession with cheap imitation and faking?????????

Don't they have brain for inventions and creativity??????

why china have so much obsession with cheap imitation and faking?????????

Don't they have brain for inventions and creativity??????

Well its aided them to become one of the world leaders in most things. Their goods are welcomed all over the world because of their quality price and reliability. I always buy from China as they really know how to satisfy customer demand.
Many countries are jealous of China success hence attempt to make cheap remarks. The obbsession is getting incredible.
China - i admire and commend their economic model. :china:

Why not come up with new ideas and develop something new in this world rather than copying things that already exist elsewhere ?

Why not come up with new ideas and develop something new in this world rather than copying things that already exist elsewhere ?

because if there is a demand and they can do it cheaper and better - then why not? I dont understand whats burning here. If a nation has the ability and resources to produce quality goods at a more attractive price then thats good business sense. Thats why China have been so so successful. If its not broken then why fix it?
There is clearly a demand and market for it hence China step in and reep the rewards - good luck to them. Its achieved them to becoming an extremely wealthy nation. Well done China....

Well its aided them to become one of the world leaders in most things. Their goods are welcomed all over the world because of their quality price and reliability. I always buy from China as they really know how to satisfy customer demand.
Many countries are jealous of China success hence attempt to make cheap remarks. The obbsession is getting incredible.
China - i admire and commend their economic model. :china:

:rofl: :rofl: that's what some pakistanis thinks no one believes that chinese products are of quality or reliability.

quality & reliability = Japanese or German products not chinese stuff :disagree:

In fact quality & reliability don't go together even with a single chinese product made by chinese companies in china.

People purchases chinese products just because they are dirt cheap use and throw kind of stuff.

Atleast they are doing some thing...........not just like those peoples sitting like ducks and commenting on others.

It's not only in China they do that. There are no copy rights or patents over towns, so nothing wrong there. Even the USA does that!

Very disturbing to say the least.

Will the Chinese be comfortable if some other nation steals their heritage?

Very disturbing to say the least.

Will the Chinese be comfortable if some other nation steals their heritage?

How can you steal heritage? As mentioned above, towns do not hold patent over their infrastructure. Hell they are actually doing these towns a favor by advertising them. I wouldn't mind if there were copies of Istanbul or Antalya in China.

I don't know what is wrong with this copy; yes you can build the same houses, but you will never enjoy the same lifestyle as the locals' in Hallstatt. Let just welcome globalization and keep in mind who we are.

It's comical and hilarious to find the Indians ranting on about China copying, when the love and joy of their lives "Bollywood" is well known to rip off everything from story-lines from Hollywood to songs from South Korea, Pakistan etc for their films.

"Innovative Bollywood"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UwqFzmZh8g

I find Pagodas and other chinese buiding styles very nice, there's more than anough fake european style houses in dubai - and some legit ones in saddar karachi too

Back
Top Bottom