What's new

WS-10A has finished the testing on J-10B

WS-10G with FADEC,J-10C will be the first single engine jet to use the new engine。

Does the "G" variant feature increased thrust (if so, how much) and TVC?

we still have hundreds of al-31 in stock, dont think J-10C will be equipped with WS-10G

as far as I know there are dozens of J-11D, J-16 and improved J-15 in line demanding for WS-10G

Exactly why we have stocked up AL31
Production cant keep up with huge demand for the indigenous engine

The news about W10 (variants) has been circulating around the circuit for some years now
Watch this clip which showed a WS10 (variant) installed on J-10B (#1035) in PLAAF colour some years back

http://tune.pk/video/3078854/太行版j-10b:2012新年首个

Only US Russia UK and France can make jet engines
- and China
It is the ID card for a permanent membership seat of UNSC
I've read on Chinese military forums recently that J-16s are in volume productions

images

Chinese print-art painting

Exactly why we have stocked up AL31
Production cant keep up with huge demand for the indigenous engine

The news about W10 (variants) has been circulating around the circuit for some years now
Watch this clip which showed a WS10 (variant) installed on J-10B (#1035) in PLAAF colour some years back

http://tune.pk/video/3078854/太行版j-10b:2012新年首个

Only US Russia UK and France can make jet engines
- and China

It is the ID card for a permanent membership seat of UNSC
I've read on Chinese military forums recently that J-16s are in volume productions

images

Chinese print-art painting

Only USA/Russia/China are 100% independent, while UK and France are not.

- France is still dependent on the CFM-56 core which is the American technology.

- UK is still dependent on the US extrusion press machine in order to forge the disc alloy for their jet engine.

Only USA/Russia/China are 100% independent, while UK and France are not.

- France is still dependent on the CFM-56 core which is the American technology.

- UK is still dependent on the US extrusion press machine in order to forge the disc alloy for their jet engine.

The WS-10 is based off the CFM-56 core.

Back
Top Bottom