What's new

WS-10A Engine Update

conworldus

Reaction score
航空动力:伴飞嫦娥 午后飙升冲涨停

2010年09月28日 14:12 来源: 金融界网站 【字体:大 中 小】

金融界网站28日讯中秋长假后市场热点呈现了“百花齐放”的喜人局面,而近期表现强势的航天军工板块堪称当天一大亮点,远远跑赢大盘。市场分析认为,伴随着嫦娥二号的发射,以及我国空间探索活动正进入密集期,未来相当长一段时间内航天军工板块都会受到资本市场关注。

午后航天军工板块启动,航空动力(600893)大幅拉升冲击涨停,量能也明显放大。

公司是国内唯一一家从事航空发动机整机制造的上市公司,受下游需求拉动,航空发动机产业将迎来高速发展期,公司在完成非定向增发购买西航集团相关资产之后,预期仍将有新的优质资产注入。航空发动机及衍生品业绩稳定增长,业务结构有变化。航空发动机及衍生品的实现营业收入13.92亿元,同比增长11%,太行发动机零部件在2010年上半年交付大幅增加,招商证券(600999)分析师认为,这是太行发动机进入批量生产的必然结果。秦岭发动机收入同比下降的主要原因是09年国庆阅兵的集中交付导致去年同期基数高。公司为西航集团提供的新品试制任务增加。预计全年公司航空发动机和衍生产品仍然可以保持15%的增速。

WS10A is in mass production now. All the stupid arguments that China has no engine can now officially die.

航空动力:伴飞嫦娥 午后飙升冲涨停

2010年09月28日 14:12 来源: 金融界网站 【字体:大 中 小】

金融界网站28日讯中秋长假后市场热点呈现了“百花齐放”的喜人局面,而近期表现强势的航天军工板块堪称当天一大亮点,远远跑赢大盘。市场分析认为,伴随着嫦娥二号的发射,以及我国空间探索活动正进入密集期,未来相当长一段时间内航天军工板块都会受到资本市场关注。

午后航天军工板块启动,航空动力(600893)大幅拉升冲击涨停,量能也明显放大。

公司是国内唯一一家从事航空发动机整机制造的上市公司,受下游需求拉动,航空发动机产业将迎来高速发展期,公司在完成非定向增发购买西航集团相关资产之后,预期仍将有新的优质资产注入。航空发动机及衍生品业绩稳定增长,业务结构有变化。航空发动机及衍生品的实现营业收入13.92亿元,同比增长11%,太行发动机零部件在2010年上半年交付大幅增加,招商证券(600999)分析师认为,这是太行发动机进入批量生产的必然结果。秦岭发动机收入同比下降的主要原因是09年国庆阅兵的集中交付导致去年同期基数高。公司为西航集团提供的新品试制任务增加。预计全年公司航空发动机和衍生产品仍然可以保持15%的增速。

يا صديقي أنا فاهم عليك بس حبة حبة :smitten:

WS10A is in mass production now. All the stupid arguments that China has no engine can now officially die.

Can you please provide me a proof link for your statement because I can't see a single line 'WS10A' in your news.

It's from a commerce oriented site which talks about shares.

The bolded part:

太行发动机零部件在2010年上半年交付大幅增加

translate:

Taihang engine part hand over rate saw large increase in the first half of 2010.

Its a subtle message, though it doesn't mention WS-10A specifically and the engine parts couls be for other engines.

It's from a commerce oriented site which talks about shares.

The bolded part:

太行发动机零部件在2010年上半年交付大幅增加

translate:

Taihang engine part hand over rate saw large increase in the first half of 2010.

Its a subtle message, though it doesn't mention WS-10A specifically and the engine parts couls be for other engines.

Engine are highly specialized machines and I don't think the parts are interchangable without significant modification. WS10A is in mass production, no doubt about it.

Conworldus, It would be good, if the title of the thread is changed to English, plus a translation of the article is given.

Provide me the title meaning in English, so that i can change it, as it will make it easy for members to read.

Just a few members understand Chinese, that also Chinese members.

Waiting for the translations.

The title is Taihang Engine, might as well put WS-10A on there too. The important parts of the article is basically that the Taihang's parts' delivery has dramatically increased since last year, which is believed to be a sign of it undergoing mass production. Also, the Qinling(WS-9, for the JH-7A) production has decreased since last year, which, according to the article, is likely due to the massive jump in production prior to the 60th year parade last year.

Here's a link of the article:

http://stock.jrj.com.cn/hotstock/2010/09/2814128247514.shtml

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom