What's new

three hero dies for chinese aviation industry in one month

A disgusting comment. 3 people died and you make jokes. If you can't add anything constructive, don't comment.

Look, i think I did put it up in a wrong manner but what I wanted to say was, if in case there is a wrong doing, they must try to find out a common pattern in their deaths..

Maybe they were poisoned in regular intervals through food.. hope it settles your feathers now :)

all of them are under big pressure.
sometime I think that we should tolerant delay.

i'm also working in a military industry complex, CCP almost has zero tolerant on delay, you have to work very hard, even no sleeping to achieve the "time line"

i'm also working in a military industry complex, CCP almost has zero tolerant on delay, you have to work very hard, even no sleeping to achieve the "time line"

Hope they let you guys rest a bit more or more people can die from heart attack or health problems. Still it's very suspicious that 3 engineers died within a month.

Hope they let you guys rest a bit more or more people can die from heart attack or health problems. Still it's very suspicious that 3 engineers died within a month.

what is CCP police doing ? any output from initial investigations ?

If this is CIA, then this is a bit of a sloppy job to kill these 3 people with the same symptoms within such a short time frame. They could have been slipped drugs by small doses or such that could cause heart attack, and I'm not sure if toxicology could catch these drugs. However, if I were the CIA, I wouldn't do it like that. These 3 people should die of different conditions (heart attack, stroke, seizure etc...) within some time of each other. This looks too suspicious to kill 3 people like that.

Rather, to have them all die within a short amount of time of the same symptoms suggests that they had something in common happen to them recently. Maybe they ate at the same banquet for engineers, or they had some activity together.

Also, it is well known that Yang Wei is China's most important engineer in the military aviation field. In addition, he oversees the J-20 program which is shaping up to be the biggest threat to American aerial dominance and it's in an advanced state of development as compare to the J-31.

If the CIA wanted to stunt Chinese growth, they would target Yang Wei first because killing 3 people in the same way within a month would put the Chinese on guard to defending its engineers, making killing Yang Wei much more difficult.

In any case, if I had authority, I would enforce a health check for all these important engineers to make some no one else was at risk of premature death and impose closer security around the food management and ventilation systems.

coincidence people, it happens. if its enemy actions, that enemy is extremely sloppy, i would give the CIA more credit than that. there are other much more valuable targets to go after and china itself has many ways to hit back, and all for what? a (very) slight delay in the projects.

Isnt it a bit late? If and thats a big IF some one was killing scientists in China to stop their aviation program its a little late when they have birds in the air and are doing carrier landings. If some one wanted to make an impact the time was 10 years ago not now.
It would seem a sad coincidence but still a coincidence that 3 very hard working men passed away.

R.I.P to the 3 Chinese Aviation Hereos. May there contribution be remembered.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom