1.中航沈飞公司“鹘鹰”新机试制部副部长郭长春逝世
超级大本营军事网消息,中航沈飞公司负责“鹘鹰”装配试制中心主任、新机试制部副部长郭长春22日早上因心脏病突发于家中逝世,享年46岁。
向为建设航空工业强国而努力奋斗的人们致敬!向为振兴国防事业不懈努力的人们致敬!

project 310 (J31) vice president Guo changchun dies at 2012.12.22
46 years old

2. 中国商飞项目质量处处长张建国同志不幸去世,年仅四十岁
2012年12月21日晚,中国商用飞机有限责任公司科技质量部项目质量处处长张建国同志,因病抢救无效,突然逝世,享年四十岁。
张建国同志长期在航天八院803所工作,2008年加入中国商飞,一直坚持在型号研制一线,为中国大飞机事业费尽心血。
Director of quality controll of Commercial Aircraft Corporation of China dies 2012.12.21

3. J15 project Director, CEO of SAC dies after first flight on liaoning ACC.

we should remember these three high ranked officer who died for our aviation industry in last month

人生自古谁无死,留取丹心照汗青。Salute to the heroes, people will never forget you.

1.guochangchun dies for J31 at 2012.12.22
2.zhangjianguo dies for C919 at 2012.12.21
3.Luoyang dies for J15 at 2012.11.25

I am highly suspicious of these deaths. China should do a detailed postmortem, and if there is any foul play from any other nation, pay them back with interest. :china:

I am highly suspicious of these deaths. China should do a detailed postmortem, and if there is any foul play from any other nation, pay them back with interest. :china:

It seems too much of a coincidence for all 3 to die within such a short space of time.

Add in the fact that they are all relatively young and it seems a little suspicious.

China needs to make sure that it's "assets" are very well protected as the future of the country depends on them.

3 key engineers on 3 key projects died of heart attack in one month?
That's called assassination. This can only be the work of foreign intelligence agencies. I think we can all guess which country might go to this length to do such a thing.

Everything, everyone related to military are bond to die young or their family members die sudden death.... DRDO has highest such deaths.... Just because you are creating a weapon or defending nation on border doesnt mean you can get away with the bad karma.... Majority of deaths are murder and few by accidents while few by disease.... Karma spares no one.... Only extremely lucky person lives long even after bad karma due to his previous life good karma.... The 3 chinese who died must be a murder as china found out they might had leaking vital info.... In DRDO many scientists been murdered but later declared they did suicide.... Most of them were scientists working on nuclear weapons.... Its very sad that 3 chinese dead.... Lets pray for their soul....

1.中航沈飞公司“鹘鹰”新机试制部副部长郭长春逝世
超级大本营军事网消息,中航沈飞公司负责“鹘鹰”装配试制中心主任、新机试制部副部长郭长春22日早上因心脏病突发于家中逝世,享年46岁。
向为建设航空工业强国而努力奋斗的人们致敬!向为振兴国防事业不懈努力的人们致敬!

project 310 (J31) vice president Guo changchun dies at 2012.12.22
46 years old

2. 中国商飞项目质量处处长张建国同志不幸去世,年仅四十岁
2012年12月21日晚,中国商用飞机有限责任公司科技质量部项目质量处处长张建国同志,因病抢救无效,突然逝世,享年四十岁。
张建国同志长期在航天八院803所工作,2008年加入中国商飞,一直坚持在型号研制一线,为中国大飞机事业费尽心血。
Director of quality controll of Commercial Aircraft Corporation of China dies 2012.12.21

3. J15 project Director, CEO of SAC dies after first flight on liaoning ACC.

we should remember these three high ranked officer who died for our aviation industry in last month

R.I.P.!

Ans they all die of aheart attack!

All on the most important mil projects China is engaging!

And all within one month!

What's the odd of that, one wonders.

R.I.P.!

Ans they all die of aheart attack!

All on the most important mil projects China is engaging!

And all within one month!

What's the odd of that, one wonders.
all of them are under big pressure.
sometime I think that we should tolerant delay.

RIP to the dead...

Sounds rather fishy, for 3 key project leaders to breath their last, within a week of each other

Now the conspiracy theorists would be in full attendance today...!!!

Back
Top Bottom