What's new

WOW, Tiger Hill, Take-2

Its is bro...

ok tell me will you watch the recreation if we include that real scene ? :D

We all watch fiction of different types so yeah I can watch it

Do include the part where your blackbox gets stolen right in your own controlled territory in front of your forces

We all watch fiction of different types so yeah I can watch it

Do include the part where your blackbox gets stolen right in your own controlled territory in front of your forces

You want fiction now ?? Dobt want real now ?? lol... good that you changed your mind...ok then now we can give you fiction and include all your fancy desires. If you still wish real ..you can tell me..will give you real :D

You want fiction now ?? Dobt want real now ?? lol... good that you changed your mind...ok then now we can give you fiction and include all your fancy desires. If you still wish real ..you can tell me..will give you real :D

Well I always wanted reality. But since you are hell bent to add a bit fiction too then sure. You can do it too

We understand your situation after all ;)

Well I always wanted reality. But since you are hell bent to add a bit fiction too then sure. You can do it too

We understand your situation after all ;)

Make up you mind first..we have both..let me know what you want... ;)

We have several threads running on the subject...educate yourself.

No include f16 downing part to make it absoloutely real :)

5d1027e673ef2.jpg

World want to see SU30 MKI killer.

I have made my mind from first post. It is you whose begging to which I agreed

Although begging is your usp, I still give you a choice..what do you want reality or fiction ? choose fast... not often you get to choose ;)

Although begging is your usp, I still give you a choice..what do you want reality or fiction ? choose fast... not often you get to choose ;)

Since you are begging I won't mind a touch of fiction to reality. You deserve that at least for humiliation of 27 February 2019

Rejected comprehensively several times to your previous accounts

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/pakistan-army-destroys-indian-bunkers.492412/page-4#post-9426289

Maybe they should try re-gaining control of Point 5353. Or are they going to continue to sweep that under the rug?

Back
Top Bottom