What's new

WOW, Tiger Hill, Take-2

I don't even want to discuss that. It is already proven that there is no F16 shot down. The fact that you want to "discuss" it after 4 months shows it never happened.

And in recreation of 27 Feb events I wanted to recreate real events like Mi17 getting shot down by own air force. Not some face saving claims by an incompetent airforce with an air chief who even has "BS" in his name :)
bhai ya bore nai hun gau! bas modi g na bol dia f16 gira dia baat khatam! ab inko ginti karwa do ya kuch kardo inki bs nai rukni! trolling is the answer my friend

'Discussion' only because its Pakistani defence Forum where you don't expect Pakistani members to accept anything that goes against them. otherwise we know f16 was downed.

As far as recreation, as wished by you, wel...if we want us to make it... we ensure only real facts go in ...ofcourse you can chose to belive something else :)

Ok.
thanoyou for understanding finally an indian online with some brain cells!

bhai ya bore nai hun gau! bas modi g na bol dia f16 gira dia baat khatam! ab inko ginti karwa do ya kuch kardo inki bs nai rukni! trolling is the answer my friend

To khud tak rakhain na modi jee k claims

Humain kiyun bata rahai hain us chutye ki bakwas

No only you know that f16 is down. Nobody else in this world accepts that claim. And even you believe in it because of your nationality. We understand that.

As I said. I want India to recreate something that is real as it can get. Not some bed time stories.

Your first part of post tells us why you belive what you belive. Your nationality ofcourse :)

Even you know India can only make real recreation or else you wouldn't wish India makes it. We understand :)

Your first part of post tells us why you belive what you belive. Your nationality ofcourse :)

Even you know India can only make real recreation or else you wouldn't wish India makes it. We understand :)

No actually that is what it is. No F16 shot down. Just like rest of the world. Nothing to do with nationaity

Well India is good at such mishaps due to its incompetency. So yeah you can recreate shooting your own chopper

No actually that is what it is. No F16 shot down. Just like rest of the world. Nothing to do with nationaity

Well India is good at such mishaps due to its incompetency. So yeah you can recreate shooting your own chopper

U just did a U turn on nationality. What you belive is totally to do with your nationality. I actually agree with you :)

Second part doesnt make sense..since you want a recreation and not a real battle, then why would you want something to wrong while displaying the real story ?? think what you are writing :)

U just did a U turn on nationality. What you belive is totally to do with your nationality. I actually agree with you :)

Second part doesnt make sense..since you want a recreation and not a real battle, then why would you want something to wrong while displaying the real story ?? think what you are writing :)

No i didn't. I said. You believe in f16 down story because of your nationality. I believe it wasn't shot down because that is fact supported by neutral observers too and there is no actual proof denying that

Second part is easy too. Lets recreate actual events and not fairy tales. There is nothing to think about here.

To khud tak rakhain na modi jee k claims

Humain kiyun bata rahai hain us chutye ki bakwas
great leader na brain dead zombies ko order dia hai keh subha shaam raat f16 ka raag gaya karo agla bayzar ho keh haar maanay phir khamosh hona!

27th ki pitaye ka asar zehn peh puur gaya hai bakhtun keh.

great leader na brain dead zombies ko order dia hai keh subha shaam raat f16 ka raag gaya karo agla bayzar ho keh haar maanay phir khamosh hona!

27th ki pitaye ka asar zehn peh puur gaya hai bakhtun keh.

27 ki pitayi to bohat arsa yaad rahai gi

Nahi rahai gi to hum yaad dilatai rahain gai

No i didn't. I said. You believe in f16 down story because of your nationality. I believe it wasn't shot down because that is fact supported by neutral observers too and there is no actual proof denying that

Second part is easy too. Lets recreate actual events and not fairy tales. There is nothing to think about here.

lts keep it simple. You want a recreation made by us ?? then take what we know is rel... if you dont agree to that then make your own ..no need to request us :)

lts keep it simple. You want a recreation made by us ?? then take what we know is rel... if you dont agree to that then make your own ..no need to request us :)

Sure. But do shoot down another of your MI17 in that recreation

And don't forget to lose its blackbox too to keep recreation real :lol:

Back
Top Bottom