What's new

WOW, Tiger Hill, Take-2

bollywood is serious business i dont think they will do fiction just to satisfy bakht!

How about educating Green bhakts ?? May be they need some learnings :)

Trust me it is as fake as Modi's 56 inch chest

See the awareness about Bal Narendra ? This is what I am talking about... Realities that keep you one your toes... good going :tup:

Just because we know about a clown next door doesn't mean his incompetent airforce also shot down a F!6

Having a keen interest in his childhood and his chest size is a good indication of how the clown wakes you up in your sleep. As far as air force is considered..all I am saying is make the recreation real..since you wanted to see a recreation of 27th Feb :)

dont forget item number performed by Abhinandan and Kashmiri civilians
and that intimate scene between MI17 and Spyder sam

you want that to be included as well ? cool

Having a keen interest in his childhood and his chest size is a good indication of how the clown wakes you up in your sleep. As far as air force is considered..all I am saying is make the recreation real..since you wanted to see a recreation of 27th Feb :)

As I said. Just because we know about a clown next door doesn't mean F16 bed time story is real.

It is like saying since you know about Imran Khan, IAF isn't incompetent

There is no relation between the two

As I said. Just because we know about a clown next door doesn't mean F16 bed time story is real.

It is like saying since you know about Imran Khan, IAF isn't incompetent

There is no relation

F16 downing claims can be discussed in several other threads...am there. Since you wished to see recreation of 27th Feb.... we just proposed including real plot. whether you think its real or not..well, can be discussed..we have threads running... you can know how competent IAF isor how incompetent PAF is :)

F16 downing claims can be discussed in several other threads...am there. Since you wished to see recreation of 27th Feb.... we just proposed including real plot. whether you think its real or not..well, can be discussed..we have threads running... you can know how competent IAF isor how incompetent PAF is :)

I don't even want to discuss that. It is already proven that there is no F16 shot down. The fact that you want to "discuss" it after 4 months shows it never happened.

And in recreation of 27 Feb events I wanted to recreate real events like Mi17 getting shot down by own air force. Not some face saving claims by an incompetent airforce with an air chief who even has "BS" in his name :)

How about educating Green bhakts ?? May be they need some learnings :)

See the awareness about Bal Narendra ? This is what I am talking about... Realities that keep you one your toes... good going :tup:
always open to learning but i dont think fiction can teach anything

I don't even want to discuss that. It is already proven that there is no F16 shot down. The fact that you want to "discuss" it after 4 months shows it never happened.

And in recreation of 27 Feb events I wanted to recreate real events like Mi17 getting shot down by own air force. Not some face saving claims by an incompetent airforce with an air chief who even has "BS" in his name :)

'Discussion' only because its Pakistani defence Forum where you don't expect Pakistani members to accept anything that goes against them. otherwise we know f16 was downed.

As far as recreation, as wished by you, wel...if we want us to make it... we ensure only real facts go in ...ofcourse you can chose to belive something else :)

always open to learning but i dont think fiction can teach anything

Ok.

'Discussion' only because its Pakistani defence Forum where you don't expect Pakistani members to accept anything that goes against them. otherwise we know f16 was downed.

As far as recreation, as wished by you, wel...if we want us to make it... we ensure only real facts go in ...ofcourse you can chose to belive something else :)

No only you know that f16 is down. Nobody else in this world accepts that claim. And even you believe in it because of your nationality. We understand that.

As I said. I want India to recreate something that is real as it can get. Not some bed time stories.

Back
Top Bottom