Status
Not open for further replies.

boomslang

Reaction score
Country
United States
1971 Bangladesh Genocide
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from 1971 Bangladesh atrocities)

I have to admit that I am not up on my Pakistan history but Holy Cow !!! Three million deaths and 400,000 rapes !!! You guys pulled some serious shit !! Maybe some Pakistanis' on this site need to keep their suck holes shut about the U.S. 'Systematic...Genocidal rape'.........WOW !!!!

1971 Bangladesh Genocide

1971 Bangladesh genocide
Part of the Bangladesh Liberation War
Location East Pakistan
Date 25 March – 16 December 1971
(8 months, 2 weeks and 3 days)
Target Bengali population
Attack type Deportation, ethnic cleansing, mass murder, genocidal rape
Deaths Estimated between 300,000 and 3,000,000
Perpetrators Pakistan Armed Forces
Jamaat-e-Islami
Shanti committee
Razakars
Al-Badr
Al-Shams

The genocide in Bangladesh began on 26 March 1971 with the launch of Operation Searchlight, as West Pakistan began a military crackdown on the Eastern wing of the nation to suppress Bengali calls for self-determination. During the nine-month long Bangladesh war for independence, members of the Pakistani military and supporting militias killed between 300,000–3,000,000 people and raped between 200,000–400,000 Bangladeshi women in a systematic campaign of genocidal rape

I have to admit that I am not up on my Pakistan history but Holy Cow !!! Three million deaths and 400,000 rapes !!! You guys pulled some serious shit !! Maybe some Pakistanis' on this site need to keep their suck holes shut about the U.S.

Maybe you need to stop reading Indian BS!

1971 Bangladesh Genocide

1971 Bangladesh genocide
Location East Pakistan
Jamaat-e-Islami
Shanti committee
Razakars
Al-Badr
Al-Shams

The genocide in Bangladesh began on 26 March 1971 with the launch of Operation Searchlight, as West Pakistan began a military crackdown on the Eastern wing of the nation to suppress Bengali calls for self-determination. During the nine-month long Bangladesh war for independence, members of the Pakistani military and supporting militias killed between 300,000–3,000,000 people and raped between 200,000–400,000 Bangladeshi women in a systematic campaign of genocidal rape

I have to admit that I am not up on my Pakistan history but Holy Cow !!! Three million deaths and 400,000 rapes !!! You guys pulled some serious shit !! Maybe some Pakistanis' on this site need to keep their suck holes shut about the U.S. 'Systematic...Genocidal rape'.........WOW !!!!
Yeah, I'm not going to touch this one. I have my own views, but whenever I talk, both sides end up either calling me a traitor, or a liar.

1971 Bangladesh Genocide

1971 Bangladesh genocide
Location East Pakistan
Jamaat-e-Islami
Shanti committee
Razakars
Al-Badr
Al-Shams

Well wikipedia is totally dominated by indians im not saying that this wasnt hapen but the figures they show is totally hillarious

1971 Bangladesh Genocide

1971 Bangladesh genocide
Location East Pakistan
Jamaat-e-Islami
Shanti committee
Razakars
Al-Badr
Al-Shams

Atrocities did take place but not of this magnitude.

I have to admit that I am not up on my Pakistan history but Holy Cow !!! Three million deaths and 400,000 rapes !!! You guys pulled some serious shit !! Maybe some Pakistanis' on this site need to keep their suck holes shut about the U.S.

400,00 rapes? no it was 400,000,000 rapes by few thousand Pakistani soldiers

Even if the entire Army and paramilitary forces numbering 12000 on 25 March 1971, later increased to 45000 had only one objective in mind of raping any female coming their way day in and day out, even at the cost of sleep and other essential daily rituals, it was still impossible to reach anywhere near the stated figure. It can now be safely concluded that the rapes committed by Awami League (AL) urchins in March-April 1971, and again in November- December 1971, as well as by Indian staff supervising refugee camps from March 1971 till February 1972 were all lumped in the account of Pak Army. Indian Army soldiers and officers had also indulged in daily sex for the entire period of their stay in Bangladesh after 16 December 1971.

Rather than blindly buying the bloated figures, it should have been coolly analyzed by saner elements whether it was humanly possible to perform those unholy acts at such a gigantic scale. No one questioned as to how the Indians had gathered the data since the Army had gained total control over the province from May 1971 on wards. Direct linkage between the people and rebels housed in India had been broken.

Bangladesh: 300000 Thousand Rapes | Opinion Maker

1971 Bangladesh Genocide

1971 Bangladesh genocide
Location East Pakistan
Jamaat-e-Islami
Shanti committee
Razakars
Al-Badr
Al-Shams

look up sharmila bose
she is a bengladeshi hindu

Yeah, I'm not going to touch this one. I have my own views, but whenever I talk, both sides end up either calling me a traitor, or a liar.

I didn't post this to get banned but I 'smell' it coming. Honestly, l never heard of this till I read a small article on it in the Phila. Inquirer today.

I didn't post this to get banned but I 'smell' it coming. Honestly, l never heard of this till I read a small article on it in the Phila. Inquirer today.
You probably won't get banned for this. If you do, it'll probably be because this subject has been brought up more than one can count, that it's probably annoyed the mods.

Don't worry about it, just don't say something stupid and you'll be fine.

A lot of the atrocities committed by the Mukti Bahini was unfairly attributed to the Pakistani Army. Secondly, a lot Indian propaganda to justify their invasion.

My father's cousin caught a Mullah in 1963, when his servant came and told him that the guy was fiddling with his watch, and talking to it, with a wire stuck in his ear protruding from it. Turns out he caught a Mukti Bahini / RAW agent red handed!

The casualty figures you quoted are exaggerated, significantly. The atrocities that did occur were committed by all sides, the East Pakistani terrorists (supported by India) as well as some units of the Pakistani military and pro-West Pakistan irregulars.

There is an extensive discussion on the veracity of these exagerated claims as well as the atrocities committed by the East Pakistani terrorists supported by India on this thread:

The atrocities in the 1971 civil war

Read through this thread (there are some others that you can dig up as well) if you are really interested in hearing "both sides":

The atrocities in the 1971 civil war

Why is it stupid? It's part of our history. If we ignore it, it gets dictated by those who wish us ill. @Proudpakistaniguy shows us how to rationally handle blindy sensational claims that this thread makes.
I'm not ignoring our history, If you ask me, I'm glad that Bangladesh was created in 1971 because it was eventually going to happen with India in the middle. So I'd rather have it separated and moved on with in 1971 than 2014!!!, anyways this clearly is a troll thread so its stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom