What's new

Would an Arab defense industry group work?

Well for now Arab countries have a small amount of knowledge on a sub-component level but look at Iran, they had almost no knowledge about subsystems on say the TOW missile or any other missile but succeeded in reverse engineering it in a matter of years. What are your thoughts on that?

Do not take my words as offense. I really appreciate your enthusiasm. You want to see your country inside advanced tech producer and The ambitious people like you are the fuel of development in all areas but there is a thin line between being delusional and realistic. I hope You will reach the level where you desire but you know It is not that simple. What I can see from your words that you have really big targets for future. Today, Even if you connect your knowledge to develop a domestic AA missile system, I think You wouldn’t manage but If you keep working hard, I strongly believe you will succeed it. I will be the one who support it. Instead of using Western missile system to compare the specifications, I prefer comparing the performance of missile system developed by Muslims. You need more time for R&D.

Last edited:
All the best to our arabs akhiis but to succeed you need to hold your ruler on edge and get rid of these kings and dictators otherways you will always be redicoulized and dehuminized. Invest in each other , buy things from country who will help you and symphatize with your cause . Do not build your self against other muslim countries with the help of kaffirs , even you know they are not your friend and wil never want your te be strong. These sisi types have to go for the grey ter good of arabs aka palestinians .

First we rid ourselves of dictators AND kings. Then we will see... The different populations have nothing against each other for the most part, but as long as their rulers don't represent the will of their ''chaab'' any extended cooperation is doomed to fail. Hereditary monarchy shouldn't exist in muslim lands.

First we rid ourselves of dictators AND kings. Then we will see... The different populations have nothing against each other for the most part, but as long as their rulers don't represent the will of their ''chaab'' any extended cooperation is doomed to fail. Hereditary monarchy shouldn't exist in muslim lands.
Democracy doesn't work very well in the middle east and most likely wont ever. In fact the only country I can think of that has a real democracy is Tunisia. Egypt, Algeria, and other Arab countries that have "elections" are rigged and the Arab Spring did nothing to fix them.

Democracy doesn't work very well in the middle east and most likely wont ever. In fact the only country I can think of that has a real democracy is Tunisia. Egypt, Algeria, and other Arab countries that have "elections" are rigged and the Arab Spring did nothing to fix them.
Of course and I don't deny it. But in the case of Algeria, this is not an ''arab spring''. That was already done long ago and we paid the full price for it during the 90's. You are entitled to your opinion my friend, but for my country, I fully support the current peaceful protests. The country has never been as united as today.

There is nothing racist in my comment, it reality...Look where Iran is after decades of embargo and sanctions and where Arab states are with all their wealth..they are still drinking camel urine, everything that they use is imported...to this day!

Iran's sanctions weren't tight, they were US sanctions and largely ignored by the rest of the world. Not UN sanctions.

Iran's sanctions weren't tight, they were US sanctions and largely ignored by the rest of the world. Not UN sanctions.
They are still sanctions and they did hurt Iran’s economy...

Has Kuwait military industry?
I could be wrong but I don't think they have a defense industry that produces military equipment although they should.

An excerpt from a Jane's article.

Kuwait does not have an indigenous defense production capability and depends entirely on imported military equipment to meet its military needs. Kuwait’s indigenous defense companies are focused on supporting US military presence in the country, providing military construction, managed services, security and logistics services to the Kuwaiti and US militaries and foreign defense contractors.

There shouldn't be a Kuwait or Qatar (fake) to start with, Iraq and Saudi Arabia and the likes of larger Arab states can easily get rid of US presence especially when stable. The small gulf states however are US outposts which is not good in the long run

No war in Tunisia...therefore it's possible...
Algeria is yet to fall into "war"... As of right now... their protest and the Gov answer is 10x more peaceful than Protest in France... They are even using such comparison right here in France as a mockery toward their own protest...

I think Algeria had a civil war in the 1990s, same scenario of the old guard ousting a new government,

Arabs are a creation of bad..

You should remember that the Prophet (pbuh) was an arab and so were the vast majority of the sahaba.

Sure criticise modern day arab regimes but you should be careful with what you say about the arabs as a race.

I think Algeria had a civil war in the 1990s, same scenario of the old guard ousting a new government
ulshit, that was the first run of what it is called the Arab spring imposed on us by the Arabs, financed by the Arabs with the duplicity of the West..What you see in Syria today, we lived it in the 90’s with the same actors..and we managed to broke their fucken back..all alone..

You should remember that the Prophet (pbuh) was an arab and so were the vast majority of the sahaba.

Sure criticise modern day arab regimes but you should be careful with what you say about the arabs as a race.
I am sure the Prophet saws, is embarrassed of what it became of the religion of peace he brought to human race, in the hand of the Arabs..Islam as promoted by the Arabs is an ocean of blood and tears..That the Arabs for you!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom