What's new

Would an Arab defense industry group work?

Except American invasion of Iraq?

the oil arabs invited uncle sam.. dont you remember the kuwaiti princess woman lying to be a nurse on american tv claiming saddams soilders did this and that to the babies..

a major arab country.. this shows the reality the club of major arabs and minor arabs are crystal clear.. who is minor is it iraq ? is it yemen ? or lybia ?. its all about a selfish gang singing like sirens to lure others into their traps...

the oil arabs invited uncle sam.. dont you remember the kuwaiti princess woman lying to be a nurse on american tv claiming saddams soilders did this and that to the babies..

a major arab country.. this shows the reality the club of major arabs and minor arabs are crystal clear.. who is minor is it iraq ? is it yemen ? or lybia ?. its all about a selfish gang singing like sirens to lure others into their traps...
It is all forgotten apparently.

Except American invasion of Iraq?
Iraq invaded Kuwait..otherwise they wouldn't have joined the coalition..before that it was US sanctions..And Koran says if two sections of Muslims fight between them, try to reason them..if you can't then side with the just side..

who is the just one? the horn that invaded or the horn that lured them in?

heheh thats your version tell that shaitan, he lures many sane ppl in his traps every day every hour :)

look I can ask diffrent things when you play the koran card: but can I take the americans who hate muslims as my protector to kill other muslims? how does that look.. shure someone can find even reasons to justify that or anything..

no matter how you look at it the best is not to participate in their actions at least say the right thing.. two horns a sweet girl on tv sweet voices and a bitter talk wich makes ppl cry and angry.. thats the recipe for a cake called war

Iraq invaded Kuwait..otherwise they wouldn't have joined the coalition..before that it was US sanctions..And Koran says if two sections of Muslims fight between them, try to reason them..if you can't then side with the just side..
Your interpretation of Kuran amazes me. Besides, In December 2002, Saddam Hussein apologized for the invasion shortly before being deposed in the 2003 invasion of Iraq. The 2003 invasion of Iraq is a completely different story.

Your interpretation of Kuran amazes me. Besides, In December 2002, Saddam Hussein apologized for the invasion shortly before being deposed in the 2003 invasion of Iraq. The 2003 invasion of Iraq is a completely different story.
Means simply you do not know Koran.. and you keep apologising for Saddam.. I liked him more than you think, but he made many unnecessary and fatal blunders for Iraq.ن
وَإِنْ طَائِفَتَانِ مِنَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ اقْتَتَلُوا فَأَصْلِحُوا بَيْنَهُمَا فَإِنْ بَغَتْ إِحْدَاهُمَا عَلَى الأُخْرَى فَقَاتِلُوا الَّتِي تَبْغِي حَتَّى تَفِيءَ إِلَى أَمْرِ اللَّهِ [الحجرات:9]

Means simply you do not know Koran.. and you keep apologising for Saddam.. I liked him more than you think, but he made many unnecessary and fatal blunders for Iraq.ن
وَإِنْ طَائِفَتَانِ مِنَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ اقْتَتَلُوا فَأَصْلِحُوا بَيْنَهُمَا فَإِنْ بَغَتْ إِحْدَاهُمَا عَلَى الأُخْرَى فَقَاتِلُوا الَّتِي تَبْغِي حَتَّى تَفِيءَ إِلَى أَمْرِ اللَّهِ [الحجرات:9]
I didn't know US is an Islamic country lol I don't know Kuran, he says...

I didn't know US is an Islamic country lol I don't know Kuran, he says...
I am talking about the cause of Arabs joining the International coalition..and that is the invasion of Kuwait..otherwise they wouldn't have joined.. read about Saudi Arabia opposing the invasion of Iraq..They only wanted to liberate Kuwait.. that is what you do not understand and trying to associate it with Koran..While the US was just looking for any reason to destroy Iraq on behalf of Usrael..

OT:
An Arab common defense industry group might be possible, but not now as we speak, most likely in time..and even better than that is to reach complementarity between Arab defense industries of different states which will be much more potent..

Last edited:
I am talking about the cause of Arabs joining the International coalition..and that is the invasion of Kuwait..otherwise they wouldn't have joined.. read about Saudi Arabia opposing the invasion of Iraq..They only wanted to liberate Kuwait.. that is what you do not understand and trying to associate it with Koran..While the US was just looking for any reason to destroy Iraq on behalf of Usrael..

OT:
An Arab common defense industry group might be possible, but not now as we speak, most likely in time..and even better than that is to reach complementarity between Arab defense industries of different states which will be much more potent..
I want complementarity cooperation between Arab states as well. I'm sure each company can offer things that the other company can not that would benefit them both. For example take Jordan as an example, they could offer anti-tank and RPG technology to the UAE, or Saudi Arabia in exchange for say PGMs from the UAE or something from Saudi Arabia where Jordan doesn't have experience. It would benefit both parties and reduce the need for individual R&D when you have a partner that offers TOT.

I want complementarity cooperation between Arab states as well. I'm sure each company can offer things that the other company can not that would benefit them both. For example take Jordan as an example, they could offer anti-tank and RPG technology to the UAE, or Saudi Arabia in exchange for say PGMs from the UAE or something from Saudi Arabia where Jordan doesn't have experience. It would benefit both parties and reduce the need for individual R&D when you have a partner that offers TOT.
Yes that is what I mean..

I have officially heard it all now.
He's right you know, Israel thought Iraq was a threat that needed to be eliminated but was too much of a ***** to do anything militarily. That cover for WMDs was incited by Cheney and Israel. They each had their own agendas but the past is the past and nothing we can do will change it so it's best to forget it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom