What's new

WorldXI vs All Stars: Brian Lara refused $1.5m offer to play in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@post#14
When did Lara claimed to be a Macho man? He is a sports man not some Army man and he is good at playing with cricket balls not bullets.. Everyone loves him and consider him Hero not because he is brave or can handle bullets/bombs/suicide attackers but because of what he does the best i.e. play cricket. He off course can have his concerns about his safety and if he does not feel safe to be at certain place then there is nothing wrong if he chose not to come over.. More over such famous folks becomes easy target of idiots as that would fetch those fanatics more popularity/unpopularity making them more famous.. So to hell with what people thinks it's Lara and his family decision which matters the most and no one should have any problem with it.. Make the place safe and the players will come to play.. Easy, isn't it?? It's not worth risking your life for a game of cricket which can very well end up as the last game of your life..

U are safely at UK and U wants foreigners to risking his life for sake of money:smokin:. In second line the name Lara replaced with Safriz.

I live in the city where Anuj Bidwe was shot in the head..
So there you go every place has its boogy man.....

I live in the city where Anuj Bidwe was shot in the head..
So there you go every place has its boogy man.....

One off incidents does not count but when if the incidents starts happening daily or quite frequently then it is certainly concerning..

Please admit that pakistan is not a safe place.

what is your problem ? what you are ? Pakistani ? is pakistan your country ? why you are posting such a threads? webmaster has been told several time this is not your trolling platform. Go and spend 22 hours on indian forums and newspapers site.

Its his choice and his concerns....Period.

tell this thing to your country fellow.

what is your problem ? what you are ? Pakistani ? is pakistan your country ? why you are posting such a threads? webmaster has been told several time this is not your trolling platform. Go and spend 22 hours on indian forums and newspapers site.

tell this thing to your country fellow.

Indian behinds are burning. :lol:

Lara has rather "Just ok" Stats against Pakistan, not an extra ordinary Stats when it comes against Pakistan. Having turning down to play in Pakistan shows his poor judgement. Cricket needs revival and encouragement salute to Jayasuriya, Pakistanis love him.

My Canadian friend went to west indies on vacation only to find himself being robbed at gun point every locals there is curious and rather act like American's aboriginal criminal elements breaking-in hotels-apartments-houses easily.

This should be like ,.......... World Retired XI vs All Stars :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom