What's new

World's 10 best jet fighters

The guy you are arguing with is probably a pakistani in a chinese jacket himself. Sir, don't get bothered by these people, it is a qualification test for every chinese member on this forum. If he is an anti Indian troll, then and only then he will not be doubted for being chinese.

:rofl::rofl: Are you talking about I am a pakistani? Well I would like to be a pakistani, but the god let me to be a chinese, and told me that when you are 30 years old, you will meet a guy pretend to be a chinese in PDF, you should point it out.:rofl:
I dont justfy he is a fake chinese bcoz of anti-india or not. Chinese never call south tibet AP. And he said he can speak chinese but cant write. But the fact is chinese is a language if you can speak you can write is using computer bcoz of PINYIN. And it is not need to talk him using PINYIN, bcoz I dont wanna him to be so abashed. Dont you think I am very merciful?:lol:

I don't give a hoot if he is chinese or not, and i think even you should not. If he is a fake, just let him be, his loss, leave people alone brother. And as far as calling you a Pakistani goes, i just said it for arguments sake,read my post again.
Thanks

I don't give a hoot if he is chinese or not, and i think even you should not. If he is a fake, just let him be, his loss, leave people alone brother. And as far as calling you a Pakistani goes, i just said it for arguments sake,read my post again.
Thanks

No, I cant let him be. Bcoz he tried to hurt china-pakistan freindship, and I love pakistan, I cant let it happan.

No, I cant let him be. Bcoz he tried to hurt china-pakistan freindship, and I love pakistan, I cant let it happan.

I sure as hell know a lot more about Pakistanis and Pakistan than you do. You've probably never even met a Pakistani in real life. You don't love Pakistan, you love China and you think that China loves Pakistan. The only people who think so are e-warriors, the real people with power only care about China, Pakistan is a destination for our weapons and a little bit of a hedge to make India jump over.

I sure as hell know a lot more about Pakistanis and Pakistan than you do. You've probably never even met a Pakistani in real life. You don't love Pakistan, you love China and you think that China loves Pakistan. The only people who think so are e-warriors, the real people with power only care about China, Pakistan is a destination for our weapons and a little bit of a hedge to make India jump over.

Hey, fake chinese bro. I leave china when I am ten and I can listen, speak and write chinese well, bcoz we chinese study PINYIN in our childhood when we are about 5years old. I think you should learn some PINYIN before pretending be a chinese.:rofl:
And I do have several pakistan friend in my company. And I really love pakistan and most chinese love pakistan and thank them for their supporting in the past and now like in SiChuan earthquike. By the way, Dont use "Our weapon":rofl:, JF-17 is not made by indian.:D

The guy you are arguing with is probably a pakistani in a chinese jacket himself. Sir, don't get bothered by these people, it is a qualification test for every chinese member on this forum. If he is an anti Indian troll, then and only then he will not be doubted for being chinese.
I second you on this

Wow, I'm really beginning to dislike Pakistanis. So anyone who is Chinese and doesn't think that Pakistan is better than India in every way is officially not Chinese. At least according to you? Trust me mate, in real life, I know of Pakistani people, but I don't really talk with them, they have their groups of friends and we have ours, the difference here is Indians and Chinese are friends together. Our people to people links are non-existent. You think a few Chinese guys that haven't ever met an Indian before knows anything about Indians?

Do you know why I'm supportive of Indians, because I know what they're like in real life and they're not like you. Do you know what my Indian friend once said about Chinas 60th Anniversary was reported in some Western newspaper he linked me to, he said he had tears in his eyes and got so angry at all the Western commenter who instantly bagged off our military gear, and some idiot who saw the new digital camouflage and though it was bad camo.

From then I got interested in military topics of China. We always link each other to websites. Even in Bharat-Rakshak, Chinese are still respected and discussions still happen, especially on economy. Do you know why? Because the Chinese who are intellectual like to engage with Indians more than Pakistanis. The Chinese you find here are usually not the ones who really know in-depth information and have technical know-how.

I'm going to get banned for not being anti-India and pro-Pakistan enough.
Yo mate, in Canada i have more Indian friends then Pakistanis or Chinese, I am good to them they are good to us, we are more lyk a family, it dosnt mean that we should hate them cuz of some hand full of people of their country, stop judging people cuz of their Nationalities judge them on there personalities :azn: :pakistan::china:

Hey, fake chinese bro. I leave china when I am ten and I can listen, speak and write chinese well, bcoz we chinese study PINYIN in our childhood when we are about 5years old. I think you should learn some PINYIN before pretending be a chinese.:rofl:
And I do have several pakistan friend in my company. And I really love pakistan and most chinese love pakistan and thank them for their supporting in the past and now like in SiChuan earthquike. By the way, Dont use "Our weapon":rofl:, JF-17 is not made by indian.:D

It's been (relatively) a long time since we had an Indian imposter faking his identity. :)

the world knows how much the Chinese love the Pakistanis and vice-versa...
as long as the payments are being made and the equipment being delivered...

So is your Chinese president not officially Chinese ? Read statement, clown!
The relationship has been described by Hu Jintao as "higher than the mountains and deeper than oceans"

in many high-level meetings every months and years, eh !!

2011 will be observed nationwide as Pakistan-China Friendship Year, as it would mark the 60th anniversary of establishing Pakistan-China diplomatic relations in May 1951.

:china::pakistan:

any questions ??

I know what has been said.

I'm asking that unless I absolutely love Pakistan, I'm not good enough to be Chinese? Well guess what, according to my experiences, I like Indians and though I have never visited the country, I have heard plenty of stories from my Indian friends to love India too. And y'know what, I'm originally from China. I'm not a representative of the Chinese government, so it matters not what President Hu Jintao says, me personally, I don't have a higher than mountains, deeper than oceans friendship with Pakistanis.

I know what has been said.

I'm asking that unless I absolutely love Pakistan, I'm not good enough to be Chinese? Well guess what, according to my experiences, I like Indians and though I have never visited the country, I have heard plenty of stories from my Indian friends to love India too. And y'know what, I'm originally from China. I'm not a representative of the Chinese government, so it matters not what President Hu Jintao says, me personally, I don't have a higher than mountains, deeper than oceans friendship with Pakistanis.

Hey, fake chinese bro, I think you need answer my question posted by PINYIN, dont try to escape that, bcoz you said you can read and speak chinese.:rofl:

the world knows how much the Chinese love the Pakistanis and vice-versa...
And the world also knows how much india is jealous of Pak-China relations.
China–Pakistan relations began in 1950 when Pakistan was among the first countries to break relations with Taiwan and recognise the People's Republic of China. Since the Sino-Indian border war of 1962, China has aligned itself with Pakistan and made heavy strategic and economic investments in that country to keep the common enemies, under strategic pressure.
as long as the payments are being made and the equipment being delivered..
Nope i don't think the Russian -Indian philosophy applies here as well.The history shows it and is the only witness.:)
Lets keep the relationship discussion aside and come to business.
jagjitnatt bhai posted a pretty decent list for which i had some suggestions , i am referring to the post #73 on this thread.
Anyone who want to share his ideas about that type of positioning of planes is:welcome:
for reference

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagjitnatt
pretty screwed up list mate.

No way JF-17 can match the Rafale, F35, Typhoon.

Even Su47 and Mig35 don't deserve that spot.

Should be

1. F22
2. Typhoon
3. Rafale
4. Su30MKI
5. F18
6. Gripen
7. F15/F16
8. Su27
9. Mig35
10. Mirage 2000

For a better comparison check out
Top Ten Fighters: Top Tens: Military Channel

S.U.R.B. 's post as reply
I agree with you it's a pretty decent list; can you please explain how you think that a Mirage 2000 is better than fighter jets like JF-17,J-10 or LCA?
& the position of Rafale and F/A-18 Super Hornet should be like
3-SU-30MKM
4-F/A-18 Super Hornet
5-Dassault Rafale.
I'll welcome a correction.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom