What's new

World's 10 best jet fighters

Alright guys,just end the fight now!! And Frankie even you chill out, typical end of "top ten " and"vs" threads.
There is nothing to discuss here.

Alright guys,just end the fight now!! And Frankie even you chill out, typical end of "top ten " and"vs" threads.
There is nothing to discuss here.
As you please...

Well I intended to do it a long back but your frnd is aint ready for that

Thank you literate. You are a ****ing genius. And I'm practically not. Now go have a full meals..

And you call me troller? :)) pity you. I don't want to be dealt by you. now or later.
Right you are buddy, I tried everything to have a decent convo on this thread but you wont stop trolling, Now this ranking was done by ur indian fella go track her down and say what you gota say, I apologize even tho it wasnt my fault,

Peace out:wave:

Right you are buddy, I tried everything to have a decent convo on this thread but you wont stop trolling, Now this ranking was done by ur indian fella go track her down and say what you gota say, I apologize even tho it wasnt my fault,

Peace out:wave:
Peace out *Waves too*

pretty screwed up list mate.

No way JF-17 can match the Rafale, F35, Typhoon.

Even Su47 and Mig35 don't deserve that spot.

Should be

1. F22
2. Typhoon
3. Rafale
4. Su30MKI
5. F18
6. Gripen
7. F15/F16
8. Su27
9. Mig35
10. Mirage 2000

For a better comparison check out
Top Ten Fighters: Top Tens: Military Channel

I agree with you it's a pretty decent list; can you please explain how you think that a Mirage 2000 is better than fighter jets like JF-17,J-10 or LCA? :pop:
& the position of Rafale and F/A-18 Super Hornet should be like
3-SU-30MKM
4-F/A-18 Super Hornet
5-Dassault Rafale.

I'll welcome a correction.

The heck crawled into your *** ? Fake Chinese troll reported.

Wow, I'm really beginning to dislike Pakistanis. So anyone who is Chinese and doesn't think that Pakistan is better than India in every way is officially not Chinese. At least according to you? Trust me mate, in real life, I know of Pakistani people, but I don't really talk with them, they have their groups of friends and we have ours, the difference here is Indians and Chinese are friends together. Our people to people links are non-existent. You think a few Chinese guys that haven't ever met an Indian before knows anything about Indians?

Do you know why I'm supportive of Indians, because I know what they're like in real life and they're not like you. Do you know what my Indian friend once said about Chinas 60th Anniversary was reported in some Western newspaper he linked me to, he said he had tears in his eyes and got so angry at all the Western commenter who instantly bagged off our military gear, and some idiot who saw the new digital camouflage and though it was bad camo.

From then I got interested in military topics of China. We always link each other to websites. Even in Bharat-Rakshak, Chinese are still respected and discussions still happen, especially on economy. Do you know why? Because the Chinese who are intellectual like to engage with Indians more than Pakistanis. The Chinese you find here are usually not the ones who really know in-depth information and have technical know-how.

I'm going to get banned for not being anti-India and pro-Pakistan enough.

Wow, I'm really beginning to dislike Pakistanis. So anyone who is Chinese and doesn't think that Pakistan is better than India in every way is officially not Chinese. At least according to you? Trust me mate, in real life, I know of Pakistani people, but I don't really talk with them, they have their groups of friends and we have ours, the difference here is Indians and Chinese are friends together. Our people to people links are non-existent. You think a few Chinese guys that haven't ever met an Indian before knows anything about Indians?

Do you know why I'm supportive of Indians, because I know what they're like in real life and they're not like you. Do you know what my Indian friend once said about Chinas 60th Anniversary was reported in some Western newspaper he linked me to, he said he had tears in his eyes and got so angry at all the Western commenter who instantly bagged off our military gear, and some idiot who saw the new digital camouflage and though it was bad camo.

From then I got interested in military topics of China. We always link each other to websites. Even in Bharat-Rakshak, Chinese are still respected and discussions still happen, especially on economy. Do you know why? Because the Chinese who are intellectual like to engage with Indians more than Pakistanis. The Chinese you find here are usually not the ones who really know in-depth information and have technical know-how.

I'm going to get banned for not being anti-India and pro-Pakistan enough.

:rofl::rofl:
Sir, I think you should take your chinese jacket off. And you are going to be banned bcoz you pretend being chinese, not anything else. And you still didnt answer my question about what make you feel so shamed to use your own nation flag? Is it ugly?

:rofl::rofl:
Sir, I think you should take your chinese jacket off. And you are going to be banned bcoz you pretend being chinese, not anything else. And you still didnt answer my question about what make you feel so shamed to use your own nation flag? Is it ugly?

Oh my god, no you too. My name is Lei Huang, I've lived in Australia since I was seven, the last time I've been back to China was 4 years ago, I can understand and speak Mandarin, but I have trouble writing since I didn't attend Chinese school (parents and I lived in a small town, without Chinese school). I'm originally from Nanchang city in the Jiang-xi province, my grandparents moved to Australia too 4 years ago when we went.

I can provide any proof you want?

Oh my god, no you too. My name is Lei Huang, I've lived in Australia since I was seven, the last time I've been back to China was 4 years ago, I can understand and speak Mandarin, but I have trouble writing since I didn't attend Chinese school (parents and I lived in a small town, without Chinese school). I'm originally from Nanchang city in the Jiang-xi province, my grandparents moved to Australia too 4 years ago when we went.

:rofl::rofl:, I am an indian, and I live in Chennai, the capital city of Tamil Nadu. And I think South Tibet is apart of china. All indian think so, but indian govt not. And I have lived in japan since I was ten, I can understand and speak hindi, but I have trouble writhing sincie I didnt attend hindi school. Do you belive it??? If you believe what I said, I will believe you.:lol:

The guy you are arguing with is probably a pakistani in a chinese jacket himself. Sir, don't get bothered by these people, it is a qualification test for every chinese member on this forum. If he is an anti Indian troll, then and only then he will not be doubted for being chinese.

Back
Top Bottom