What's new

World War 3 incoming! Trump challenges Russia to shoot down American missiles!

War declaration on Twitter.can't believe it but it's real.american aircraft carrier must also prepare for foxhounds,flankers,flanker e.

how much time do you need?
By the time Block three JF-17 rolls out, And i am given the opportunity to learn to fly an aircraft and then to Fly Our Beloved JF-17 as i am an accountant by profession for now. WW3 have to wait until then at least :(

POTUS is the second most "intelligent" person on the planet Earth...second only to the cheerleader who has the guts to defend his lunacy...my dear bro.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/12/01/psychiatrists-warn-trump-becoming-more-mentally-unstable.html
A person in his 70s isn't in his best shape and frame of mind. However, he is bold and courageous unlike his predecessor.

Russia is a partner in the slaughter of innocent Muslims in Syria since 2015. Muslims - all over the world - should condemn Russia in this matter (not cheer for it).

By the time Block three JF-17 rolls out, And i am given the opportunity to learn to fly an aircraft and then to Fly Our Beloved JF-17 as i am an accountant by profession for now. WW3 have to wait until then at least :(

i will see what i can do...... if you can bake a good cake that would be helpful too

A person in his 70s isn't in his best shape and frame of mind. However, he is bold and courageous unlike his predecessor.

Russia is a partner in the slaughter of innocent Muslims in Syria since 2015. Muslims - all over the world - should condemn Russia in this matter (not cheer for it).
Russia is partner in the slaughter while USA and allies are not... :hitwall::crazy::devil:

Back
Top Bottom