What's new

World Naval Ranking 2008

wrong. bcos of its big coastline, india puts a lot of importance in its navy.
It is bieng developed into a true blue water navy.:victory:
I think I didn't make it clear enough.
What I meant "same goes for the Indian Army", was about the expenses on maintenance and wage. India's geo-strategic posture is quite different from Pakistan and yes, considering the vast coastline and our littoral assets, India does requires a blue water navy. Now here is a paradox. India's immediate rivals share a land border with her, this requires India to have a posture of a continental power, however, considering the long coast line and littoral assests along with the necessity to secure its shipping lanes, India has to simultaneously maintain a maritime power projection capability.

india has the highest poverty,illetracy rate in asia!
india is spending huge sum of money on defence 4 nothing!
it cant compete with 2 nuclear powers surrounded by its allies!
by the grace of God india shall SOON FALL!!!!!!!!

yes india would fall

fall in porverty rankings
fall in no of unemployment
fall in nos of brainless people like ^^ by better education

p.s.-god is with us

FIRST THING I LIKE TO TELL TO HASHAM THAT,WHAT U THINK ABT INDIA,"ARE U PSHYCO".INDIA IS 5 TO 8 YEARS AGO THAN U OKEY.SECOND IS THAT OUR NECUES PROGRAM IS STARTED SINCE 1954 STARTED BYE Dr, HOMI JAHNGEER BHABHA.

And what u talking abt india, "We r ahed than u in Agreeculture,science,social issue and many more things.
why r u comparing with us"u should compare urself with srilanka and bangladesh and with nepal.

we have 30 persent population below indian poverty line not recognised by u
okey
we r developing 4000 thousand ships in a year.
atleast think abt u.
we r developing 100 milions employent in a year may be more than ur imagination.
we r super power in software technology.
im very despointed by u.
u look like illetrate fore me
i have many things to talk with u.
but ur not of my standerds.
sorry

next another things, hasham is that ur country is depend on foriegn AIds, sorry all the worlds knew abt this after 60 years of ur independence, think abt ur self"And we have 270 bilions dollers of foriengs exchanges money"
atleast comparisons at ur level

^^^^ Dude next time you are drunk and sad coz u couldn't hit on a girl, then dont take your hands near the keyboard...

Dear members sorry for my last reply. I was over aggressive yesterday and i was out of the topic.

Its all about $$$ :enjoy:

Pakistan can have the best navy if it has funding the like of US :bunny:

Imran, just think what a country can do with the amount of funding US does for its military ($500 Billion) :woot:

Ha ha ha ha and am feeling sweaty. fewwwwwwww :P

Dear all,

Topic of this thread is 'World Naval Ranking 2008' lets not push this thread into another pissing contest.

BR,

SSGPA1

Maybe this will help... (Thread: Germany Is Poised to Sell Submarines to Pakistan.).

Well that is some good information but its not till sep 27th which is far!!! second can some one shed some light on this submarine

The Type 214 is the export version of the latest in German submarine technology. It utilizes hydrogen fuel cell propulsion while submerged which gives it a submerged without snorkeling endurance of three weeks! It is ultra quiet and will greatly increase Pakistan's naval offensive potential.

Information link: Type 214 Submarine.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom