What's new

World miracle:Running on the roof of the worldQinghai–Tibet railway

the west blasts China on this railway saying that this railway would bring destruction to the unique Tibetan culture,Tibetans should preserve their way of life and not be influenced by the outside world.and China says this railway would bring wealth,opportunity and prosperity to Tibet and the Tibetan people.

68649.jpg

106431.jpg

190070.jpg

the marvell of Chinese well power and engineering!

We in BD have welcomed this epic engineering feat of China because of the military value. Makes us feel somewhat safer.

We in BD have welcomed this epic engineering feat of China because of the military value. Makes us feel somewhat safer.

Chinese has build tons of highways and railways in Tibet in recent years,they greatly help China to connect with our southern neighbors,they can benifit us all.

It is years ago,the latest price is
Hard seat: 219 yuan
Hard sleeper : 513 yuan
Soft Sleeper : 796 yuan
Some comparison on my home route, Mumbai to Varanasi/Mugalsarai.
Mumbai CST-RajendraNagar Patna Express/12141
Travel Time: 25h 5m 8 halts Distance: 1493 km Avg Speed: 59 km/hr
General Sleeper AC 3-tier AC 2-tier
Rs. 231 Rs. 434 Rs. 1164 Rs. 1820

Mumbai LTT - Bhagalpur SF Express/12336
Travel Time: 24h 50m 15 halts Distance: 1475 km Avg Speed: 59 km/hr
Unreserved General Fare: Rs. 229
Regular/Adult (12 and above)
Net Fare Sleeper-434 AC3tier-1164 AC2tier-1820
For child Net Fare 247 640 980

My favorite
Dadar Varanasi Superfast Express/12167
Travel Time: 27h 15m 11 halts Distance: 1495 km Avg Speed: 54 km/hr
My father says this train can complete whole journey within 20 hours if unannounced stoppage at various small stations & outer signals and speed restrictions(compared to Mahanagri Express) are not applied. If whole track is electrified,with 4-5 stoppage allowed it can complete journey in 17-18 hours.

China has applied home grown techniques to fight against permafrost which is a commanding feat. Discovery channel is broadcasting it continuously.

I wish Pakistan railway to get some inspiration from it

now they are very close to Pakistan,let's work together to get them to Pakistan,like we did in building the roads in 红旗拉普.our countries worked together for years finished building the most difficult road in the world.

Back
Top Bottom