What's new

World miracle:Running on the roof of the worldQinghai–Tibet railway

You have to give it to Chinese engineers and workers on achieving such an awesome feat. Kudos to them.

Cheers.

1151856577.jpg

Qinghai-Tisicht2_20.jpg

829.jpg

607162152351119.jpg

I am waiting for the Sichuan-Tibet railway,which will bring us more advantages in military logistical delivery system.

we have freed them from being nuns in a monastery and given them freedom from fundamentalist religious extremists.
They have been Chinese for nearly one thousand years, so they deserve the victory of Chinese revolution led by CCP just like the other 55
ethnics.

Is this the normal trains in China or is it a bit more expensive train like the Rajdhani express in India.
If this is the normal train for poor people to travel, then I salute you guys.
Btw, Qinghai Tibet railways, great achievement. :enjoy::enjoy:

Is this the normal trains in China or is it a bit more expensive train like the Rajdhani express in India.

The train condition itself is nothing special. It has different classes from soft sleeper to regular so called "hard seat" like follows for economical traveling, just like any train:

3_TrainPeople.jpg

What makes the ticket a bit more expensive is that it has to keep enough oxygen in the compartment, and even with this, a lot of travellers, particularly non Tibetens, have trouble with the oxygen level so the train need these oxygen outlet for travellers:

o2final.jpg

it's a normal train,no high speed train.high speed trains are more fancier.

No intending to troll...Does this railways make money to cover their costs or is heavily subsidized by Govt?

No intending to troll...Does this railways make money to cover their costs or is heavily subsidized by Govt?

the whole Chinese railway system is heavily subsidized by the government,so are other public transports,the subways,buses...

Back
Top Bottom