What's new

World Economy Slowed as India's GDP Slightly Fell in 2012-13 in USD terms

good...like i care

well instead of jumping threads like a loser...u can start a new thread on it n continue wasting ur life...

It's not my fault you Indians are so butthurt, next time don't flame my country if you don't want me to flame yours. :lol:

Unless you are simply masochistic and you love being shown how awful your country is, in which case please continue.

It's not my fault you Indians are so butthurt, next time don't flame my country if you don't want me to flame yours. :lol:

Unless you are simply masochistic and you love being shown how awful your country is, in which case please continue.
i never said a shyt about ur country..

i never said a shyt about ur country..

Your fellow Indians did, and you guys got the reward for it.

We don't attack. We wait for Indians to attack, like with the Forward Policy. We win because we are the ones defending ourselves, not the ones trying to attack others.

Your fellow Indians did, and you guys got the reward for it.

We don't attack. We wait for Indians to attack, like with the Forward Policy. We win because we are the ones defending ourselves, not the ones trying to attack others.

oh...is tat so ???....nice :tup:

Very much so, and I believe we will both see it again within the next decade or two. :P
see again??....u coming to india or wat ??

coz neither m in the army n m sure u r not in the army too.....so seeing u on border...no chance....na

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom