What's new

Woow new arab defence area !

man,i killed myself to write such a sentence.
any way
لطيفه:point
عقوبه:sentence

arabic is the hardest item for students who learn math in Iran.(like me)

I don't know about now, but at one point Arabic was mandatory in Pakistani schools from 6th - 8th grade... I never understand why though... Do they teach Urdu in Arabic countries.. I doubt... then why they force foreign languages on us is beyond my comprehension....

I don't know about now, but at one point Arabic was mandatory in Pakistani schools from 6th - 8th grade... I never understand why though... Do they teach Urdu in Arabic countries.. I doubt... then why they force foreign languages on us is beyond my comprehension....

As per our constitution Arabic should be taught, but we have set Urdu aside let alone Arabic.

Added: Pakistani and some Indian Schools in UAE have Urdu classes from 1 till 5 or 6 class in the curriculum, and interestingly Urdu in those Indian schools are taught with Pakistani Urdu Text Books :D

man,i killed myself to write such a sentence.
any way
لطيفه:point
عقوبه:sentence

arabic is the hardest item for students who learn math in Iran.(like me)

loool mate what the f*** . what dictionary are you using:rofl:

لطيفه:Nice lady.
عقوبه: Punishment.

Point : نقطه
Sentence: جمله

BIG difference.
im sure google translation will be a catalyst for wwIII
its not my fault.its google translation's fault
we also use that words(plus some persian words) for sentence and point.

As per our constitution Arabic should be taught, but we have set Urdu aside let alone Arabic.

Added: Pakistani and some Indian Schools in UAE have Urdu classes from 1 till 5 or 6 class in the curriculum, and interestingly Urdu in those Indian schools are taught with Pakistani Urdu Text Books :D

Arabs have hired you to speak for themselves? ;)

in Iran we have four kinds of school.elementry school include 5 grades-guidance school include 3 grades-high school include 3 grades-and the last grade as pre-univercity.students in guidance schools and high school must learn and pass arabic and english languages.
anyway Arabic is the language of muslims and English is the international language.and we must know both.

Congradulations guys :D There is a new area for me to troll from now on... Thank you greatly...

Oh and I have to thank the mods for allowing us to troll on this newfoundland... Sorry guys I have to cut my speech short beacause am getting emotional with founding new trolling area...

crying.gif

Just thank you, thank you all for giving me a new place so troll...

Congratulations to all Arab members on getting their own defense section. :tup:

^^^
turkish defence forum is the best place for trolling.

Congrats to Arab members. I look forward to giving you brotherly advice on corrupt leaders in the Arab world

^^^
turkish defence forum is the best place for trolling.

Well... If you think us as trolling area what about 1500 ton fishing ships classfied as destroyers? Or photoshoped missiles? Or Small country like IR threatining NATO? or hanging homosexuals? or to cover up IR's weakness hanging Iranian citizens for being a CIA/Zionist agents? My opinion would be that Iran is the best place for trolling but I guess we should agree to disagree... :)

No, this is a level playing field, where other users must be able to engage and give their view.

We can allow just one Arabic thread and i can sticky it, where one can discuss in arabic, all things (i.e. Whatever thread).

Just a suggestion: If you do do it, then please amend the rules accordingly, and allow one sticky in the preferred non-English language per each sub-section to keep it clear, consistent, fair and non-discriminatory. Or not. Your choice. :D

Just a suggestion: If you do do it, then please amend the rules accordingly, and allow one sticky in the preferred non-English language per each sub-section to keep it clear, consistent, fair and non-discriminatory. Or not. Your choice. :D

Its great to have an "Arab defence area" - however i hope the rules are either followed or changed as im finding more and more "non english" posters which i cannot pass comment on....

Its great to have an "Arab defence area" - however i hope the rules are either followed or changed as im finding more and more "non english" posters which i cannot pass comment on....

All I care about is consistency and fairness in the rules in letter and in spirit, whatever they may be.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom