What's new

Turkey's main opposition party elects new president

His Ideologies (I know he is a CHP member)?
Anything that will destroy a state from within.. His allies are Pro LGBT groups, liberals, separatist Kurds and radical Islamists (Gulenists, Saadet) and his enemies are nationalists, true kemalists, patriots and independenceists who defend domestic industry and production..
So you can say he cannot be potential threat to Erdogan.

Anything that will destroy a state from within.. His allies are Pro LGBT groups, liberals, separatist Kurds and radical Islamists (Gulenists, Saadet) and his enemies are nationalists, true kemalists, patriots and independenceists who defend domestic industry and production..
So you can say he cannot be potential threat to Erdogan.
You believe that Saadet Partisi would destroy the Turkish state? What do you mean by that? Like actually destroying state institutions, organs and bureaucracy? Yiğidi öldür hakkını yeme boşuna dememişler. Turkish İslamists don't fight for the destruction of the state unlike Arab İslamists, rather they compete for state power and control, authority and domination of the state itself.

That's a huge difference.

You believe that Saadet Partisi would destroy the Turkish state? What do you mean by that? Like actually destroying state institutions, organs and bureaucracy? Yiğidi öldür hakkını yeme boşuna dememişler. Turkish İslamists don't fight for the destruction of the state unlike Arab İslamists, rather they compete for state power and control, authority and domination of the state itself.

That's a huge difference.
Pro LGBT or Neo Liberals also do not want to destroy Turkey, but this does not change the fact that they will cause the destruction of Turkey if they take over.. We experience this with Davutoğlu and FETÖ..

Pro LGBT or Neo Liberals also do not want to destroy Turkey, but this does not change the fact that they will cause the destruction of Turkey if they take over.. We experience this with Davutoğlu and FETÖ..
Don't get me wrong. I'd never vote for SP but I can't deny the fact that any comparison between them and FETÖ is inherently skewed.

Saadet Partisi or Millî Görüş are totally transparent and open about their political beliefs and goals. They reject the Kemalist revolution and the secular republic all together but they play by the rules of the secular state. They demand a popular vote in order to reform society and state - something that cannot be said about FETÖ or PKK.

Don't get me wrong. I'd never vote for SP but I can't deny the fact that any comparison between them and FETÖ is inherently skewed.

Saadet Partisi or Millî Görüş are totally transparent and open about their political beliefs and goals. They reject the Kemalist revolution and the secular republic all together but they play by the rules of the secular state. They demand a popular vote in order to reform society and state - something that cannot be said about FETÖ or PKK.
I do not think that the Saadet Party wants to destroy Turkey, on the contrary, I believe that they are patriotic in their own way, but if they had been in power like the AKP, the policies they would implement would have brought the end of the Turkish state. Erbakan was a good leader, but there are no one like him in the current Saadet party anymore.
No Islamist government would oppose DeTurkification of Turkey nor they will follow national policy. They would make the same mistakes that AKP made 10 years ago, and this time we would paid even more higher price.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom