What's new

Woow new arab defence area !

Well I have been pushing for it for a while now. For months now even. This will create more room for me to post all news and articles that I see relevant but had no place in the forum before.

Well, what about all of those Arab military threads opened thus far? I'm assuming the Admins will relocate them to this section gradually.

This is so cool!! I want a separate section fro Egypt thu, i don't want to be put with anybody else lol jk..

Surprise!

ImageGen.ashx

elmo_surprise-1756.jpg

Hope this will lead to healthy discussion, Congratulation first home for Arabs Defence.

Mosamania, you are done achieve your goals! :cheers:

Pakistan want great friendship with special allies. :pakistan:

Congratulations to mosa, black eagle and other arab members. They can have a safe place where insulting statements should not be used against arabs.

congratulations. Now we can have more members from this part... Btw what about Nigeria?

I am the last one to know, and I come here when the party is over and the food and drinks have been consumed and everyone has left the party.

Congrats for the new sub forum.We really needed a separate subforum for Arab countries.

@ administrator:

Can we use Arabic in this sub-forum with the Arab members without getting infractions?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom