What's new

Women who married Afghan refugees stage protest in Peshawar

Well my only objection is that these women are Pakistani and their lifestyle will be greatly affected by this i dont wish to earn any love from Afghans i am pro voluntary repatriation and am against excessive use of force in repatriation but i am not a fan of appeasement like we did in handing them the border gate

My point is every case needs to be reviewed and looked into properly. It's an unfair system

Exactly, there should be some sort of lea way. For e.g. Those who want to come and work here consider work permit. Those who wish to Marry have a conditional stay etc

In all fairness let's be very honest with ourselves, during the Afghanistan war, Pakistan gave air-space and land to US forces to stay and attack. Many watched the massacre of thousands of Afghanis. And we have the audacity to question why Afghanistan doesn't like Pakistan much because they felt betrayed in brotherhood? Are we really asking these questions?

Don't question our resolve. The Afghan government had to resort to terrorism and kill our children. We did the best to our ability. We took in millions of Afghans despite our own shortages. We did the best we could. It is time for Afghans to rebuild their own nation. It is time for Afghans to leave.

Some of you people talk like they're here to steal your jobs. What jobs? Going on the roads and selling vegetables? Cleaning up streets? Gardeners? Half of you wouldn't even do something like that. Face it. Some are here genuinely for work and probably contribute to the country a lot more in a different way.

Please tell me how how a Dr to be is feeling insecure about his hypothesis on Neurology dissertation by a Afghan who wants to just find safe haven and make a living from running a local Kobeda take out?

If these people are following the process and are legally in the country then it shouldn't be a problem. If they can afford a living, have a family WITH Pakistani citizens and aren't living off other people, but in a dignified manner. I don't see the issue.
Most of Pakistanis don't hate them just because they are stealing our jobs here.they are hated because majority of Afghan are ungrateful and kepp badmouthing Pakistan even after what it did for them .they never even try to integrate in our country and thinks of Punjabi and sindhi as lower and weak race and call us daal khor(grain eater).
Icing on the cake is minority of them also harbors terrorist
These are the reasons we hate them . those who don't shows these signs and are willing to integrate. we can do something about them but first they need to come into our country through legal means and prove that they aren't like rest of Afghan.

Last edited:
women of other nationalities married to Pakistani men can. while gents married to Pakistani women can't

(SNIP)
this is what's written there and i can see no way how a male afghan apply for Pakistani citizenship.
i might be missing some thing here so feel free to correct me .
Missing a lot.There are three heads to get citizenship
i) By Birth. Applies to all persons regardless.
ii) By Descent; Be a child of a Pakistani parent
iii) By Migration.

The third category (by migration) has 4 ways to get it.

a) A woman who marries a Pakistani citizen (this was declared unconstitutional and is under appeal)
b) Commonwealth Citizen who transfers 5 million in foreign exchange.
c) Naturalization
d) Child under 21 of a Pakistani citizen who does not qualify under head ii) above or a child of someone who has received citizenship under iii a, b and c.

For a female Afghan who marries a Pakistani citizen, there are two ways to get citizenship, by marriage to a Pakistani man or naturalization. For a male, only naturalization will suffice.

To get naturalized, you need
1) To have lived in Pakistan continuously for the past 12 months
2) Have been in the country a cumulative 48 months (4 years) out of the last 7.
3) be proficient in a language.

From my experience, it typically takes 2-3 years for the process to finalise.

Don't question our resolve. The Afghan government had to resort to terrorism and kill our children. We did the best to our ability. We took in millions of Afghans despite our own shortages. We did the best we could. It is time for Afghans to rebuild their own nation. It is time for Afghans to leave.

I've no objection to people leaving, my concern is when there are exceptional cases such as one being in a martial relationship.

She fights with us . Her also family members also fights with us .
I'll arrange a protest against her to deport her back to Afghanistan. :mad:

Register an FIR against her in which accuse her for fake Pakistani Documents. Ya phir blasphemy law to kahe gya he nahe... :p: :rofl::rofl:

that's why i said they should go to Afghanistan so their suffering would end ...

it wouldn't end their sufferings .. actually it will start.

Arab citizenship le len , phir chaar nahi chodaa kar lena , koi masla nhi hoga .
Sehra Chale jana warna apki waja se dunia ki abaadi boht barh jae gi.
Arey chaar hoan ya chodaan hamein abadi bharhaney mein zero interest hay :D
Na bhai sirf Pakistani nationality hi rahey gi hamari

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom