What's new

Women who married Afghan refugees stage protest in Peshawar

shiekh no one is deporting them.only their illegal or refugee husbands

brother there is huge difference between an immigrant and an illegal.
There are millions of illegal immigrants here in the USA and most are hard working people that came here to provide for themselves and their families. Why do you think that half of the USA rejected Donald Trump?
We would be hypocrites if we hate trump and then do the same thing that he is doing.

Baat to sach hay par baat hey ruswai ki
@Arsalan @django @User @Muhammad Omar @Moonlight

Kahan sy sach hy bat? Chavli mari hy full time.............................. its 30 years of love turned into hatred .............. and guess who is responsible for it .............. me because I go burn Afghanistan's flag everyday at Peshawar Moor.

Hum say ulfat nai hy to na sai .................. par munkaron kay sath pyar kiss khushi may hy?

my only issue with these guys is that they are disloyal illegals.all i want from these guys is to get a proper visa,respect the host country and don't harbor our enemies.is that too much to ask of them .if it is then pls stay in your own country.

Kahan sy sach hy bat? Chavli mari hy full time.............................. its 30 years of love turned into hatred .............. and guess who is responsible for it .............. me because I go burn Afghanistan's flag everyday at Peshawar Moor.

Hum say ulfat nai hy to na sai .................. par munkaron kay sath pyar kiss khushi may hy?
Arey hamain unsey kab aey pyar huya ham bus family case mein relaxation kay hami hain

There are millions of illegal immigrants here in the USA and most are hard working people that came here to provide for themselves and their families. Why do you think that half of the USA rejected Donald Trump?
We would be hypocrites if we hate trump and then do the same thing that he is doing.
bro an illegal is an illegal no matter the country. illegal is breaking the law every time he is breathing in foreign country's air.
why can't these guys just get the proper visas is above me.is it so hard to get a pakistani visa.

Arey hamain unsey kab aey pyar huya ham bus family case mein relaxation kay hami hain

Wo fikra in namak haram ehsan faramosho k liay tha.

Mujay in say kissi khair ki tuwaka nai. Bohat hamdardi kar li in say, in ka hmary dushmano kay sath gath jor in ki asliat dikhany k liay kafi hy.

Why you people have to bring US and Trump into this?

Did US and its citizen suffer like we did? Is it really the same relation and situation? There is no comparison here, these Afghans came to us not looking for jobs but trying to save their lives, we sheltered them, accommodated them, ensured their free movement in our country so much so that they lived in bungalows in our capital. They have no go areas in city like Karachi. But in return what did they do to us (forget for us) ................ salay ja k bhuttt parasto ki godh may baith gay hain.

bro an illegal is an illegal no matter the country. illegal is breaking the law every time he is breathing in foreign country's air.
why can't these guys just get the proper visas is above me.is it so hard to get a pakistani visa.
@Zibago i would like to get your comment on exact this point/issue.do you agree or disagree

Last edited:
Wo fikra in namak haram ehsan faramosho k liay tha.

Mujay in say kissi khair ki tuwaka nai. Bohat hamdardi kar li in say, in ka hmary dushmano kay sath gath jor in ki asliat dikhany k liay kafi hy.

Why you people have to bring US and Trump into this?

Did US and its citizen suffer like we did? Is it really the same relation and situation? There is no comparison here, these Afghans came to us not looking for jobs but trying to save their lives, we sheltered them, accommodated them, ensured their free movement in our country so much so that they lived in bungalows in our capital. They have no go areas in city like Karachi. But in return what did they do to us (forget for us) ................ salay ja k bhuttt parasto ki godh may baith gay hain.
I agree with both of you brothers, Pakistan Afghan refugee issue is different from the USA for example.... I was just saying that I feel bad for them for the situation they are in, thats all.

my only issue with these guys is that they are disloyal illegals.all i want from these guys is to get a proper visa,respect the host country and don't harbor our enemies.is that too much to ask of them .if it is then pls stay in your own country.
@Zibago and this one too.

I agree with both of you brothers, Pakistan Afghan refugee issue is different from the USA for example.... I was just saying that I feel bad for them for the situation they are in, thats all.

We didn't put them in that situation. Ample opportunity had been afforded to become one of us.

If they werent married to Pakistani women i wouldnt have objected but this changes the dynamics

You are forgetting what happened in Waziristan. When State of Pakistan asked the locals to throw out the foreigners from their regions they failed ....... why because they had married their ladies to those foreigners. State of Pakistan I believe didn't accept that excuse and result we see reduced terrorist attacks.

How can you be sure all of the deportees had sympathies for raw agents?
we are not primarily deporting them because they have sympathies for raw agents.the main reason is that they are illegal.
all these guys have to do is go back to Afghanistan get vetted at the embassy get the visa and come back legally thats all.
i don't want a visa ban on afghanistan. they can come back through proper rout and i think every family can live apart for few moths without breaking apart .its not like these guys are gone forever

Last edited:
In the UK there was this program where immigrants were marrying British nationals in church to get citizenship but the marriages were being classed as sham and there was action taken against the church's priest. So there is a difference when you marry someone with ulterior motives. Which in this case doesnt apply. These Afghan men married Pakistani nationals for the rights reasons and not to get stay in Pak, so there needs to be an exception made in these cases.

And how dare some people suggest on this thread that the women should join their spouses in Afghanistan, they have all the right to stay and someone with little commonsense would appreciate that its a complex situation but there needs to be a way round it.

And how dare some people suggest on this thread that the women should join their spouses in Afghanistan

They are protesting because they want to be with their respective spouse, it is as simple as this can they sacrifice for their comfort for their love. And by the way isn't it the norm in our society the woman should live with her husband.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom