What's new

Women in Kashmir trained in self-defence

Dont reply that dabong guy.......he can not see anything beyond hindu and muslim....

lol this will be just like gaza armed hindus vs unarmed muslims be the judge
Kiun ????? Paisa kom por gya kya pocket me???? Ak-47 ke jaiga sirf Paththor bhej rahe ho......Aisa chalega to tumhara pyara mujahidin bhailog bhi palti mar dega....

Please......from my own experince the most pro pakistani people are the ones from rajori.......the best fighers have come from that region that are fighting the indians.

Your experince is wrong.

Check out independant polls most recently done by the Chatham House and www.peacepolls.org

Rajouri is not even pro-independance forget pro-pakistan. Even the valley people are not pro-Pakistan.

Just google it and enlighten yourself

Please......from my own experince the most pro pakistani people are the ones from rajori.......the best fighers have come from that region that are fighting the indians.

Bhai...i am from Rajouri...you are mistaken about people from Jammu region which is Jammu,Rajouri and Poonch.

There is no denying that Kashmiris want freedom but there is no such thing in Jammu region.

If you still dont believe me search the whole internet and find me news of single protest from Jammu region...and i will change my country flags to Pakistan from India...but remember it should not be from Kashmir.

Your experince is wrong.

Check out independant polls most recently done by the Chatham House and www.peacepolls.org

Rajouri is not even pro-independance forget pro-pakistan. Even the valley people are not pro-Pakistan.

Just google it and enlighten yourself

63% of Muslims in the Kashmir Valley reject the constitutional status quo of remaining with India as 'totally unacceptable'......thats the bit sticks out in the report for me.
Before you jump on the "Well the kashmiris also dont want to be with pakistan" line you have to remember that we have no problem with an independent kashmir.

enlightenment is enlightening

Bhai...i am from Rajouri...you are mistaken about people from Jammu region which is Jammu,Rajouri and Poonch.

What part?

There is no denying that Kashmiris want freedom but there is no such thing in Jammu region.

Do the muslims in the jammu region support the freedom struggle?

If you still dont believe me search the whole internet and find me news of single protest from Jammu region...and i will change my country flags to Pakistan from India...but remember it should not be from Kashmir.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont reply that dabong guy.......he can not see anything beyond hindu and muslim....

Thats what its about........the muslim majority areas made up pakistan and the hindu areas made up india.
Kashmir being majority muslim was obviously going to be part of pakistan until india invaded and thats how we have ended up being at war.

Thats what its about........the muslim majority areas made up pakistan and the hindu areas made up india.
Kashmir being majority muslim was obviously going to be part of pakistan until india invaded and thats how we have ended up being at war.

Please get your facts straight, it was left up to the ruler of the princely states to decide which side did they want to go to.

Indian forces did not arrive in the valley till the proxies from Pakistan invaded first......

In past as well they have whipped the As%$@ of these "Freedom fighers".

So these women wipe As%$@ of Freedom fighers?:woot:
Now thts an awesome piece of Info.
I thank u very much........Also dont forget tht these photos are Very very old and were posted in indian multi media thread in 2009 or even before tht.

The articles date?
Not to forget these women clearly dont look kashmiri nor even kashmiri hindu pundit there facial features and skin color is different frm the people of kashmir or even punjab...
No offence just telling the facts.

Please get your facts straight, it was left up to the ruler of the princely states to decide which side did they want to go to.

So hyderabad and junagadh belong to pakistan then?

Then Indian Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru, in a speech aired on All*India Radio (2nd November 1947), reaffirmed the Indian Government's commitment to the right of the Kashmiri people to determine their own future through a plebiscite:

"We have declared that the fate of Kashmir is ultimately to be decided by the people. That pledge we have given, and the Maharajah has supported it, not only to the people of Jammu and Kashmir, but also to the world. We will not and cannot back out of it. We are prepared when peace and law have been established to have a referendum held under international auspices like the United Nations. We want it to be a fair and just reference to the people and we shall accept their verdict."

Indian forces did not arrive in the valley till the proxies from Pakistan invaded first......

Indians dreaming again......you sent your forces first thinking pakistan would not respond.

Dont make a fool of yourself...what has amarnath to do with Azadi?

Your making a fool of yourself......

One dead in Kashmir riots over Amarnath shrine lands
One is reported killed and over 80 people, including at least 30 police, injured in clashes when protests over the transfer of forest land to the Amarnath shrine trust exploded into street-fighting in Srinagar and Ganderbal district, Kashmir, June 23. Indian police, including elite Central Reserve Police Force officers, fired tear-gas and live ammunition to break up protests by Muslims angry with a government decision to transfer 100 acres to the Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board to erect temporary structures for thousands of Hindu pilgrims who annually trek to the holy site deep in the Himalayas. Muslim protesters attacked government buildings and a police post, and set vehicles ablaze. A strike to protest the death of a protester in the repression has shut down Srinagar.

:cheers:

Your making a fool of yourself......

One dead in Kashmir riots over Amarnath shrine lands
One is reported killed and over 80 people, including at least 30 police, injured in clashes when protests over the transfer of forest land to the Amarnath shrine trust exploded into street-fighting in Srinagar and Ganderbal district, Kashmir, June 23. Indian police, including elite Central Reserve Police Force officers, fired tear-gas and live ammunition to break up protests by Muslims angry with a government decision to transfer 100 acres to the Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board to erect temporary structures for thousands of Hindu pilgrims who annually trek to the holy site deep in the Himalayas. Muslim protesters attacked government buildings and a police post, and set vehicles ablaze. A strike to protest the death of a protester in the repression has shut down Srinagar.

:cheers:

Dont just copy paste....now tell us the link between azadi and amarnath issue?...i know what happened and how many died ...i just dont know how was this amarnath issue related to azadi...so kindly explain.

Back
Top Bottom