What's new

Women in Bangladesh dominate life, unlike in other Muslim nations

My fellow Pakistani brother, took my bait. I gave him the opportunity to tell the truth he still try to deceive me about my own ppl and culture.
Yes cousin marriages still occure. However more are practising marrying outside thier immediate extended family.

Yes cousin marriages still occure. However more are practising marrying outside thier immediate extended family.

Gaslighting and deflection tactic.

Your brv in arms was talking about cousin marriages the produces disabled and handicap kids. Which is mostly 1st cousin marriages and groups of ppl practicing this for generations.

What is wrong, brv, even western world practises cousin outside their immediate extended family.

Dude, you need to stop talking nonsense if you want to be taken seriously!

BD cannot manipulate its economic data as PPP matches with nominal figures. PPP as you know is not compiled by the government but can be sampled by IMF etc using the relative prices of goods between countries.

Also it can be readily verified that around 5% or less of BD'shis marry their cousin compared to 70% for Pakistanis, which is I think the highest in the world. Quick 2 minute Google search is all that is required.

So how is BD importing your defence products and civilians technologies? Please provide some specific examples.

It's already done it. Outside sources have often contradicted them. I don't have them all on my fingertips as I never knew i'd need them to debate with enthusiastic type of Bangladeshis on a forum, but from what i've read & heard and seen ground realities, i'm confident these are heavily exaggerated. I only believe in stats that make sense. Period.

70% of Pakistanis marry their cousins? LMAO what a joke. You'd think we wouldn't have made have made it past 200 million people if the majority of us are retarded.

It's like those claims that majority of Chinese eat dogs just because a few idiots there do. China would not have reached a population of 1 billion if the majority of them ate dogs.

Likewise i think minimizing cousin marriages in bangladesh to 5% is a huge downsize. Bangladesh ain't Iceland where people use apps to ensure they're not dating relatives.

Pakistani exports to Bangladesh https://tradingeconomics.com/pakistan/exports/bangladesh

He is retarded. Don't even bother. There was a thread where he didn't understand how infant mortality stats can be correlated with quality of healthcare.

I don't know why the topic of Bangladesh triggers him so much. It sends him into some primal rage. You will see he will make like 4-5 replies to your comment. And he constantly has to state how he doesn't want Pakistan to turn into Bangladesh. Like OK? No one asked.
Any stat you bring up, regardless whether if it came from some outside organization he will dismiss as fake lmfao if it doesn't agree with his "feelings".

And he is such a loser. Will always try to play victim and get easily offended or cry about random shit and spam with anecdotes and his "feelings".
"I heard this about Bangladesh from a Botswanian guy in a youtube comment!". This is the extent of his insights.

Careful, maybe I am preying on the emotions of "mostly neo-liberal Muhajirs & SIndhis" with this comment. Hahaha. Whatever the **** that means.

LOL Botswanan.? Don't remember doing that. Yeah outside stats do commonly contradict your governments claims. Like 12% living below the poverty line when Al-Jazeera estimated it to be at 20%. I suspected it could be more than that. Another foreign source put it at 30%- more than twice the official figures.

So don't expect me to buy these BD government stats. Don't expect me to believe infant mortality there has declined with that population density and some of the world's top levels of pollution, as reported by foreign researchers. I'll bet millions of infant deaths there, especially in rural areas, have not been recorded.

And yeah, aside from mostly egostic Muhajirs & Sindhi upper class folks, most Pakistanis don't buy into these stats, just like they don't buy into Indian government stats.

Nor do most care about Bangladesh, including myself. I have nothing against Bangladeshis, but your living conditions are not to my liking. I don't want Pakistan to become like that.

Sure there are better things about you than us, like less religious radicalization, less gun violence. But it does not necessarily translate into a higher quality as a country.

You'd think when even your own people question these stats, that I would buy them? Even a Bangladeshi poster asked "why can't Bangladeshi people eat statistics for breakfast, lunch & dinner?"

Last edited:
It's already done it. Outside sources have often contradicted them. I don't have them all on my fingertips as I never knew i'd need them to debate with enthusiastic type of Bangladeshis on a forum, but from what i've read & heard and seen ground realities, i'm confident these are heavily exaggerated. I only believe in stats that make sense. Period.

70% of Pakistanis marry their cousins? LMAO what a joke. You'd think we wouldn't have made have made it past 200 million people if the majority of us are retarded.

It's like those claims that majority of Chinese eat dogs just because a few idiots there do. China would not have reached a population of 1 billion if the majority of them ate dogs.

Likewise i think minimizing cousin marriages in bangladesh to 5% is a huge downsize. Bangladesh ain't Iceland where people use apps to ensure they're not dating relatives.

Pakistani exports to Bangladesh https://tradingeconomics.com/pakistan/exports/bangladesh

Are you aware that before the British turned up, Bengal centred in Dhaka was probably the richest and one of the most technologically advanced regions on this planet?

Pakistan was pretty poor since Bengal contributed 50% of Mughal GDP with only around 20-22% of the population. S Asia has always been a pretty poor and backward place with the exception of BD and some regions next to it.

BD is just again regaining it's genetic and cultural level as one of the most richest and advanced countries on this planet.

Last edited:
Are you aware that before the British turned up, Bengal centred in Dhaka was probably the richest and one of the most technologically advanced regions on this planet?

Pakistan was pretty poor since Bengal contributed 50% of Mughal GDP with only around 20-22% of the population. S Asia has always been a pretty poor and backward place with the exception of BD and some regions next to it.

BD is just again regaining it's genetic and cultural level as one of the most richest and advanced countries on this planet.

Your post reminds me of this quote:

"The second move in the game was to build up an equally fictitious image of a Bengal overflowing with milk and honey which had been delivered over to Pakistan. The so-called Bengali scholars claimed to discover almost every day more and more evidence of a rich cultural heritage in Bengal's past now exposed to risk. The fact that the province had not yet recovered from the devastating famine of 1943 and the ravages of the Second World War was conveniently overlooked. Nor did anybody care to draw attention to the recurring cycle of famines and shortages which has been a constant in Bengal's history. Only about 43 years before the 1943 famine there had been at the turn of the century a terrible famine of the same kind which had taken a heavy toll of human life. Stories of similar food shortages at twenty-five or fifty year intervals form the staple of Bengal's literature. But the illiterate public in Bengal have a short memory and are apt to forget inconvenient truths.

They love day-dreaming. Oblivious to the picture of this barrenness and starvation the image they love to cherish of Bengal is that of an inexhaustible granary where no one goes hungry"... No one could deny either openly or secretly that Bengal overwhelmed with a large population needed foreign capital for development since she had no capital herself. On the other hand the presence of outsiders who seemed to possess both money and skill was keenly resented. To rationalise the resentment they created the myth that the outsiders were not really helping in the development of her resources but fleecing Bengal. There had existed they maintained back in the dim past of Sonar Bangla a Golden period when the country lacked nothing. The outsiders had eaten her resources away reduced her to destitution and poverty and degraded her to her present position. The myth took hold on the imagination of the public.

In their lucid moments of course they remembered how relentless the realities around them were. But the natural bent of their minds towards romanticism and emotionalism gave rise to puerile fancies without the slightest foundation in fact about the wealth and resources of the motherland. The Indian conspirators kept fanning this puerilism taking advantage of the inevitable frictions which the advent of foreign capital produces in any society." (Dr Syed Sajjad Hussain The Wastes of Time: Reflections on the Decline and Fall of East Pakistan Pages 111 112 117).

Your post reminds me of this quote:

"The second move in the game was to build up an equally fictitious image of a Bengal overflowing with milk and honey which had been delivered over to Pakistan. The so-called Bengali scholars claimed to discover almost every day more and more evidence of a rich cultural heritage in Bengal's past now exposed to risk. The fact that the province had not yet recovered from the devastating famine of 1943 and the ravages of the Second World War was conveniently overlooked. Nor did anybody care to draw attention to the recurring cycle of famines and shortages which has been a constant in Bengal's history. Only about 43 years before the 1943 famine there had been at the turn of the century a terrible famine of the same kind which had taken a heavy toll of human life. Stories of similar food shortages at twenty-five or fifty year intervals form the staple of Bengal's literature. But the illiterate public in Bengal have a short memory and are apt to forget inconvenient truths.

They love day-dreaming. Oblivious to the picture of this barrenness and starvation the image they love to cherish of Bengal is that of an inexhaustible granary where no one goes hungry"... No one could deny either openly or secretly that Bengal overwhelmed with a large population needed foreign capital for development since she had no capital herself. On the other hand the presence of outsiders who seemed to possess both money and skill was keenly resented. To rationalise the resentment they created the myth that the outsiders were not really helping in the development of her resources but fleecing Bengal. There had existed they maintained back in the dim past of Sonar Bangla a Golden period when the country lacked nothing. The outsiders had eaten her resources away reduced her to destitution and poverty and degraded her to her present position. The myth took hold on the imagination of the public.

In their lucid moments of course they remembered how relentless the realities around them were. But the natural bent of their minds towards romanticism and emotionalism gave rise to puerile fancies without the slightest foundation in fact about the wealth and resources of the motherland. The Indian conspirators kept fanning this puerilism taking advantage of the inevitable frictions which the advent of foreign capital produces in any society." (Dr Syed Sajjad Hussain The Wastes of Time: Reflections on the Decline and Fall of East Pakistan Pages 111 112 117).

What on earth has this got to do with BD back in the early 18th century?

Read a book in Mughal history by any source and you will see what I told you is correct.

BD’s genetic and cultural level has always been at the top and the last 3 centuries are a blip.

Read a book in Mughal history by any source and you will see what I told you is correct.

BD’s genetic and cultural level has always been at the top and the last 3 centuries are a blip.

Because the book aside from referring to any specific time era, shows a clear insight into the belief system set off by the elites to the masses.

Anyhow, I'm not here to tell you what to believe. That's entirely up to you what you wish to believe. I cannot tell you what to do.

Regards.

Last edited:

This guy Is part of jatt caste based of Islamic Pakistan. If that makes sense.

This guy Is part of jatt caste based of Islamic Pakistan. If that makes sense.

He is making up a new reality it seems.

All the information as to the massive gulf in potential between BD and Pakistan is out there for anyone to read.

It is a coping mechanism and he just cannot accept the true reality.

He is making up a new reality it seems.

All the information as to the massive gulf in potential between BD and Pakistan is out there for anyone to read.

It is a coping mechanism and he just cannot accept the true reality.

No he is the master race of South Asians, as ordained by the British and Europeans ppls.

The only ones above Is the western man.

Back
Top Bottom