What's new

Women in Bangladesh dominate life, unlike in other Muslim nations

Inferiority complex? LOL get your people out of our country. Over three million illegal immigrants. Stop coming to our universities. Stop importing our defense products and civilian technologies. Go build your own. Not to mention you're on our forums.

I don't know how badly exaggerated the map is, but Balochistan is mildly populated considering it's desert environment, so cousin marriages might be occurring there in significant numbers.

LOL what data? Some bogus stats cooked up by your corrupt government to feed you with false ego? Take the "data" and shove it up your behind where it belongs.
blah blah blah another cope answer. Guy gets called out on his anecdotal claim now starts crying about other stuff- truly loser behavior. "I totally don't have a inferiority complex guys!".
Meanwhile I don't even care about Pakistan.

What? A bangladeshi guy stole your girl or something?

And no I don't go by anecdotes. I only support anecdotes that match with the evidence. And the evidence shows Bangladesh is one of the poorest, the most overcrowded and one of the most polluted countries on Earth. Sorry man.

Evidence actually shows Bangladesh is quite richer and have a far higher living standard than Pakistan.

Don't be sorry, be better!

blah blah blah another cope answer. Guy gets called out on his anecdotal claim now starts crying about other stuff- truly loser behavior. "I totally don't have a inferiority complex guys!".
Meanwhile I don't even care about Pakistan.

What? A bangladeshi guy stole your girl or something?

You don't care about Pakistan, yet come on a Pakistani forum to write jack-sh**t generalizations about Pakistanis? I don't have any issues with Bangladeshis, except or loosers who write nonsense. There's actually lots of intelligent Bangladeshis, including on PDF but you don't seem to be one of them.

Last edited:
Evidence actually shows Bangladesh is quite richer and have a far higher living standard than Pakistan.

2023 will likely be a terrible year for Pakistan. Due to nearly 100% devaluation in USD/PKR, measured by USD, the per capita GDP of Pakistan (Purchasing Power Parity), which today exceeds Afghanistan, Nepal and Myanmar in South Asia, will likely exceed only Afghanistan.

GDP per capita (current international dollar) by country
CountryUN RegionIMF
EstimateYear
23px-Flag_of_Sri_Lanka.svg.png
Sri Lanka *
Asia14,2302022
23px-Flag_of_Bhutan.svg.png
Bhutan *
Asia13,0772022
23px-Flag_of_India.svg.png
India *
Asia8,2932022
23px-Flag_of_Pakistan.svg.png
Pakistan *
Asia6,6622022
23px-Flag_of_Myanmar.svg.png
Myanmar *
Asia4,8302022
12px-Flag_of_Nepal.svg.png
Nepal *
Asia4,6772022

Already are mate, thanks. The woman quoted in the article is very telling of the mentality.

You don't care about Pakistan, yet come on a Pakistani forum to write jack-sh**t generalizations about Pakistanis. I don't have any issues with Bangladeshis, except or loosers who write nonsense. There's actually lots of intelligent Bangladeshis, including on PDF.
What? I only made a snide remark to a Pakistani poster who did the same for us. Go back and read post #2 in this thread, its just banter to me. I come to PDF to browse bangladesh boards, do I ever post in Pakistan boards?

Look at how angry my 1 comment made you. And then you launch into this similar pattern of behavior you've shown in previous threads. Something about Bangladesh makes you so angry. You say the same things, make the same points and generally act the same way whenever you have some bone to pick with Bangladesh. Is it some manic state? Are you NPC? Why is it so easy to trigger you.

You are suffering from some level of psychological corruption. You should try to re-evaluate your mental state. That's why I said you are a loser.

What? I only made a snide remark to a Pakistani poster who did the same for us. Go back and read post #2 in this thread, its just banter to me. I come to PDF to browse bangladesh boards, do I ever post in Pakistan boards?

Look at how angry my 1 comment made you. And then you launch into this similar pattern of behavior you've shown in previous threads. Something about Bangladesh makes you so angry. You say the same things, make the same points and generally act the same way whenever you have some bone to pick with Bangladesh. Is it some manic state? Are you NPC? Why is it so easy to trigger you.

You are suffering from some level of psychological corruption. You should try to re-evaluate your mental state. That's why I said you are a loser.

Okay I went back and saw what @El Sidd wrote and I don't see anything offensive. Although I personally disagree with him. Yet you respond with a hasty generalization that most of us marry our cousins? Give me a break.

Secondly I don't go around looking or topics on Bangladesh. It's topics on Bangladesh that come up at times or when Bangladeshis prey on the emotions of mostly neo-liberal Muhajirs & SIndhis.

Lastly to repeat myself, I don't seem to have a problem with Bangladeshis on average. Even if I don't want Pakistan to become like Bangladesh. Somebody suggested becoming like Vietnam or Columbia and I'm fine with that.

2023 will likely be a terrible year for Pakistan. Due to nearly 100% devaluation in USD/PKR, measured by USD, the per capita GDP of Pakistan (Purchasing Power Parity), which today exceeds Afghanistan, Nepal and Myanmar in South Asia, will likely exceed only Afghanistan.

A Pakistani poster on another thread claimed the inflation rate in Turkey was worse at the time in 2022. Don't know how true that is. Regardless of that, Turkey still enjoys better living conditions. Much smaller population. Less poverty. Less pollution.

A Pakistani poster on another thread claimed the inflation rate in Turkey was worse at the time in 2022. Don't know how true that is. Regardless of that, Turkey still enjoys better living conditions. Much smaller population. Less poverty. Less pollution.
Turkey is a much nicer country today with a per Capita GDP of 38,000. Between Portugal and Greece. However, for much of 20th century, it was known as 'Sick man of Europe'. In some respects, the waning Ottoman empire was as bankrupt as Pakistan is today. There is this cartoon from 1896 which can almost literally be applied to today's Pakistan.
Punch_magazine_-_Turkey_Ltd_-_1896.jpg

Caricature shows Sultan Abdul Hamid II in front of a poster which announces the reorganization of the Ottoman Empire. The empire's value is estimated at 5 million pounds (708.75 million pounds in 2022). Russia, France and Britain are listed as the directors of the reorganization. The caricature satirized the extremely poor state of the Ottoman economy at the time.

Turkey is a much nicer country today with a per Capita GDP of 38,000. Between Portugal and Greece. However, for much of 20th century, it was known as 'Sick man of Europe'. In some respects, the waning Ottoman empire was as bankrupt as Pakistan is today. There is this cartoon from 1896 which can almost literally be applied to today's Pakistan.

Yes it does, considering it's larger rate of employment- however income per capita doesn't always take inflation into account and Turkey's inflation could be very well be worse than Pakistan given their much larger growth.

At the end of the day weather true or false, Turkey still has much less poor to take care of. They also enjoy better environmental conditions. They might be heading to a bad path considering their population is still growing, but they are still better off.

Yes I guess Pakistanis are unique when it comes to marriage - most marry their cousin!

Guess all you like but women's marrying choice is not a measure of their independence according to article, their choice to not stay married to Bangladeshi men is.

Inferiority complex? LOL get your people out of our country. Over three million illegal immigrants. Stop coming to our universities. Stop importing our defense products and civilian technologies. Go build your own. Not to mention you're on our forums.

I don't know how badly exaggerated the map is, but Balochistan is mildly populated considering it's desert environment, so cousin marriages might be occurring there in significant numbers.

LOL what data? Some bogus stats cooked up by your corrupt government to feed you with false ego? Take the "data" and shove it up your behind where it belongs.

And no I don't go by anecdotes. I only support anecdotes that match with the evidence. And the evidence shows Bangladesh is one of the poorest, the most overcrowded and one of the most polluted countries on Earth. Sorry man.

Dude, you need to stop talking nonsense if you want to be taken seriously!

BD cannot manipulate its economic data as PPP matches with nominal figures. PPP as you know is not compiled by the government but can be sampled by IMF etc using the relative prices of goods between countries.

Also it can be readily verified that around 5% or less of BD'shis marry their cousin compared to 70% for Pakistanis, which is I think the highest in the world. Quick 2 minute Google search is all that is required.

So how is BD importing your defence products and civilians technologies? Please provide some specific examples.

Dude, you need to stop talking nonsense if you want to be taken seriously!

BD cannot manipulate its economic data as PPP matches with nominal figures. PPP as you know is not compiled by the government but can be sampled by IMF etc using the relative prices of goods between countries.

Also it can be readily verified that around 5% or less of BD'shis marry their cousin compared to 70% for Pakistanis, which is I think the highest in the world. Quick 2 minute Google search is all that is required.

So how is BD importing your defence products and civilians technologies? Please provide some specific examples.

He is retarded. Don't even bother. There was a thread where he didn't understand how infant mortality stats can be correlated with quality of healthcare.

I don't know why the topic of Bangladesh triggers him so much. It sends him into some primal rage. You will see he will make like 4-5 replies to your comment. And he constantly has to state how he doesn't want Pakistan to turn into Bangladesh. Like OK? No one asked.
Any stat you bring up, regardless whether if it came from some outside organization he will dismiss as fake lmfao if it doesn't agree with his "feelings".

And he is such a loser. Will always try to play victim and get easily offended or cry about random shit and spam with anecdotes and his "feelings".
"I heard this about Bangladesh from a Botswanian guy in a youtube comment!". This is the extent of his insights.

Careful, maybe I am preying on the emotions of "mostly neo-liberal Muhajirs & SIndhis" with this comment. Hahaha. Whatever the **** that means.

Last edited:
We should ignore those with clear animus against us. They are not worth our attention and engagement.

I have noticed that falling for this played its role in dividing Bangladeshi members against each other in this forum over time.

When we should keep things as short and incisive as possible with those that mean ill upon us.....and simply move on to discussion with worthier folks on worthier issues.

58yxzopp1hl91.png

Wrong! I don't really understand your problem dude you seem to have some hatred or inferiority complex towards Bangladesh. Get over it man.

All I ever see from you is vague anecdotes and "feelings" to justify your opinions on Bangladesh.

And of course any time you are presented with data that proves the contrary you immediately dismiss it and call it fake. You are such a loser. Quit coping!
If we want to go by anecdotes, I can also say I know 0 Bangladeshi diaspora whose parents were in a cousin marriage, whereas I know many Pakistani diaspora whose parents came from such arrangements. Maybe you were one such example, explains the acute retardation.
Nothing weird about it, considering cousin marriages is a tradition believed to have started with Arabs.

When Indian Muslims practice it, I don't see why Bangladeshis would be exempt from it considering they are predominately Muslim too.

My fellow Pakistani brother, took my bait. I gave him the opportunity to tell the truth he still try to deceive me about my own ppl and culture.

Back
Top Bottom