What's new

Woman throws acid on husband for remarrying

A woman allegedly threw acid on her constable husband with the help of her daughter, leaving him seriously injured, after finding out he married another woman in Bani town of Jammu’s Kathua district.

“Shamima Akhtar flung acid on Mohammed Din, her husband of 10 years, with the help of her daughter and two other individuals,” Station House Officer (SHO) Bani, Suresh Gautam said.

Mohammed Din suffered severe burn injuries in the attack, while Akhtar too was injured.

“Both the accused and the victim were rushed to the sub-district hospital Kathua from where the husband was rushed to Government Medical College (GMC) hospital in a critical condition,” the SHO said.

http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2016/09/24/foreign/woman-throws-acid-on-husband-for-remarrying/
Call Sharmeen Chenoy ....
140825_sharmeen_obaidchinoy_oscar.jpg

Yep she should rather kicked his a$$ in the middle of street
Who cares for her..poor woman.

I dont agree with woman throwing acid but neither do I agree when a man marries when he has children. The woman not only ends up getting financially burdened but children also get emotionally drained. Such children quite often are neglected or get abused. Not a good decision per se.
If neglected these kids will take part in tomorrow's anti-social elements.

Some of the replies here are quite sad and pathetic. If a man would have done this, whatever the reason was, most feminazis and manginas on this forum would be calling for the man's head. Even if the woman amputated the man and the man did this response, it wouldn't be a valid excuse.

Way to go. Women empowerment.

If men can do so, so can women should be allowed.

I am a guy but i support her for this.

"Women empowerment" .. Are you effin kidding ?

Heck you "support her" .. So if tomorrow some woman were to throw acid on YOU, you'd be like "Yay!! women empowerment!! .... Oh that isn't enough acid honey ... throw some more for women empowerment"

All sarcasm aside, your literally supporting the perpetrator of an acid attack ... :hitwall::hitwall:

"Women empowerment" .. Are you effin kidding ?

Heck you "support her" .. So if tomorrow some woman were to throw acid on YOU, you'd be like "Yay!! women empowerment!! .... Oh that isn't enough acid honey ... throw some more for women empowerment"

All sarcasm aside, your literally supporting the perpetrator of an acid attack ... :hitwall::hitwall:

Yes i support her, because there a lot of men around who will not think a bit before they pour acid on their own women.

She did nothing wrong. If he wanted to remarry or whatever, he could have done it legally.

You wanna cite acid attacks for women empowerment

She did not do wrong. If men can do it on women, Y women cannot do so?

We hear so many times, how men abuse and hurt women in case they have a bit of suspicion.

Sometimes a woman does it, i see no wrong in that.

So many come out with sympathy for that man, unfortunately very few talk of what woman goes through.

Yes i support her, because there a lot of men around who will not think a bit before they pour acid on their own women.

She did nothing wrong. If he wanted to remarry or whatever, he could have done it legally.

We hear so many times, how men abuse and hurt women in case they have a bit of suspicion.

So many come out with sympathy for that man, unfortunately very few talk of what woman goes through.

So I assume you won't have an issue if a guy does it?

So an acid attack is "nothing wrong" in your opinion as long as it's on a male ... and your reason is that since men commit many acid attacks and here a woman is doing it on a man .. hence ... You support it .. :blink::hitwall:

The proponents of "women empowerment" like yourself should be ashamed for even talking about EQUALITY, because YOU consider women so INFERIOR to men, that you can't even hold them RESPONSIBLE for their OWN ACTIONS ..

"No, it was "the man's fault" that she threw acid on him .." :cuckoo:

So an acid attack is "nothing wrong" in your opinion as long as it's on a male ... and your reason is that men commit many acid attacks and hence ... You support it ..

The proponents of "women empowerment" like yourself should be ashamed for even talking about EQUALITY, because YOU consider women so INFERIOR to men, that you can't even be hold them RESPONSIBLE for their OWN ACTIONS ..

"No, it was "the man's fault" that she threw acid on him .." :cuckoo:

Bro, keep a chill pill..

i did not say as long as it's on male. You are twisting my opinion now.

I said, there are hundreds of cases in India, Pak and other nations where stalkers (men) or husbands (men) or lovers (men) who upon suspicion on their women or due to any other reason, do not hesitate to pour acid over women. No one comes on PDF and starts a thread and shows sympathy for that woman.

But people here are expecting us to condemn woman and sympathize with man. Before you talk of responsibility, please tell me how many such cases done by Pak men have been solved with MEN going in jail? perhaps 10%, but rest are FREE and away, Y? can you answer that? I did not even say she should not go to Jail, i merely appreciated her guts to take on decision and do it successfully.

Sorry, i do not see women as inferior. Perhaps you got me wrong. I am an Indian and married to a Western country woman and we do fine, if i would have had any such inferiority issues, i would have gladly said women should go in jail or stone her or give leashes to her or such.

Bro, keep a chill pill..

i did not say as long as it's on male. You are twisting my opinion now.

I said, there are hundreds of cases in India, Pak and other nations where stalkers (men) or husbands (men) or lovers (men) who upon suspicion on their women or due to any other reason, do not hesitate to pour acid over women. No one comes on PDF and starts a thread and shows sympathy for that woman.

Just review your own posts before accusing me of "twisting your opinion"

" Way to go. Women empowerment.If men can do so, so can women should be allowed. I am a guy but i support her for this."

" She did not do wrong. If men can do it on women, Y women cannot do so?"

No one comes on PDF and starts a thread and shows sympathy for that woman
If you think that there are no threads on such issues when women are on the receiving end of abuse .. do try using the search button once in a while ... and you can see what type of responses there are on such threads .. Does anyone go and say " I support the attack on the woman cuz she did XYZ" .. the answer is a resounding NO ..

https://defence.pk/threads/sindhi-seperatist-burn-girl-alive-for-hosting-14-august-stall.444777/
https://defence.pk/threads/russia-tourist-suffers-acid-attack-in-indias-varanasi.408618/
https://defence.pk/threads/acid-attacks-on-pakistani-wives-at-all-time-high.54237/
https://defence.pk/threads/young-iranians-stay-home-in-fear-of-acid-attacks.340269/

But people here are expecting us to condemn woman and sympathize with man. Before you talk of responsibility, please tell me how many such cases done by Pak men have been solved with MEN going in jail? perhaps 10%, but rest are FREE and away, Y? can you answer that? I did not even say she should not go to Jail, i merely appreciated her guts to take on decision and do it successfully.

Sorry, i do not see women as inferior. Perhaps you got me wrong. I am an Indian and married to a Western country woman and we do fine, if i would have had any such inferiority issues, i would have gladly said women should go in jail or stone her or give leashes to her or such.

Because most people with a level head condemn heinous attacks such as acid throwing regardless of the gender, age, color, cast and creed of the victim. Except we do have a few individuals who are like you and go about saying .. "well men do it too .. so I support the perpetrator of an acid attack" .. and then think of it as "women empowerment" ...

Coming to "responsibility" ... lemme ask a few questions .. and to help you I'll state the answers cuz you seem a little dense to realize some realities

- What is this thread about .. A male victim of an acid attack
-Who is the victim ... The male victim of the acid attack
- Who was the one physically harmed .. The male victim of the acid attack
- Who is going to bear the burns for the rest of their life .. The male victim of the acid attack

- Who perpetrated this acid attack ... The woman who chose to make the conscious decision to go about and throw acid on a man ..

Oh and by the way ... I noticed something in your post ...

I did not even say she should not go to Jail, i merely appreciated her guts to take on decision and do it successfully.

if i would have had any such inferiority issues
, i would have gladly said women should go in jail or stone her or give leashes to her or such.

Last edited:
What she will do when nobody helps her to stop her husband for ruining her and their children lives. Nice women should do such acts so that man thinks twice for doing such acts.
Excuse me i hope you are well educated and have some what islamic knowledge....first remarrying is not forbidden and is not wrong in islam...second if some one marries another woman and gives equal rights between them then no one say that it is wrong. as far as ruining one's life....i don't think so this is the case here....if a women is able to grasp the heart of her husband she never have to fear from such issues....so throwing acid is crime where marrying second time is not....and now if the husband was not giving her proper right she should have gone to court or her elders so the case should be properly dealt with

islamic knowledge
Yes I wants this now you have posted.
Islam tells men many other things also why only you pick 4 wives happily and rest forgets?

You pray 5 times?
You have beard?
You pay Zakaat?
Hajj / Umra?
etc etc

To throw acid was wrong, to remarry for second time was also wrong. She should have divorced him though, not throw acid.
how remarrying another time is wrong....do come to the conclusion....in which hadith or verse of quran it is written that marrying second time is wrong....more over remarrying is right of husband....if he is able to do justice in between the wives....kid please grow up and learn something about your religion....and please don't bring some lame excuses as these don't suit this nice forum....
Yes I wants this now you have posted.
Islam tells men many other things also why only you pick 4 wives happily and rest forgets?

i think you have to read my post again....i said if he is able to do justice....that is more than enough explanation....so now what a women want is justice...i am saying a man can only marry again if he thinks he will be able to do justice...if he don't do that he should be asked and made to do justice....got my point....so don't justify anything wrong....this is islamic society nor some feminist society....

How many movies are there with men being acid burn victims?

Back
Top Bottom