What's new

Woman Raped on Train in Philadelphia

Are those mentioned in the article white supremecists?

I have no idea since I don't follow them at all. You may as well be asking me about the starting lineup of the Los Angeles Kings Hockey Team. Maybe it is really really important info to you but it isn't to me.

If you say they are hardcore white supremacists..I'll take your word for it. I'm not going to research their life histories.

More racist white males married to self hating Asian women spewing their racist hate towards Asians...according to lying racist psychopaths like Hamartia Antidote, this is totally not happening so close your eyes and cover your ears.

dzyku4W.jpg

oh, and these racist white males who "love" Asian people so much lose their minds in a fit of rage whenver they see an Asian man with a white women. They are disgusting racist hypocrites.

PhgZaF8.jpg

another typical racist white male married to a self hating Asian women just making racist hate remarks about Asians in general.

bmRqwvJ.jpg

I have no idea since I don't follow them at all. You may as well be asking me about the starting lineup of the Los Angeles Kings Hockey Team. Maybe it is really really important info to you but it isn't to me.

If you say they are white supremacists..I'll take your word for it. I'm not going to research their life histories.

What an obtuse answer.

No one is asking you to research their life histories.

Just supply a yes or no after some research.

This anti Asian racist psychopath, Hamartia Antidote, who jerks off to Chinese people dying during natural disasters is just playing dumb. He's just like the millions of white people who lie to your face and tell you anti Asian sentiment is a "fringe" or "rare" event in Western societies. He says this as every mainstream media channel is screaming out racist hate speech such as China evil, Chinese people are all spies, all your jobs were stolen by Chinese people, and China kills trillions of Uyghurs every day all year long. This guy is an unhinged anti Asian psychopath.

After having established the above, let's take the next step: do Police encourage citizens to intervene in a crime in progress, and if not, why not?

Usually the video is submitted as evidence. For example, it was recorded video by a bystander that helped catch Reyes for the assault in the NYC subway case.

In NYC, the message to the Public is “if you see something say something”. That is what is encouraged.

Have you seen San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York, San Jose, Phoenix, Portland, Oakland, etc

Yes.

NE Philly is one of the worst places in the US.

I went to school in that city.

And been to most of those places you've mentioned.

That video is an outlier.

Last edited:
This anti Asian racist psychopath, Hamartia Antidote, who jerks off to Chinese people dying during natural disasters

No the biggest jerker offs by far are the multiple "anti-American racist psychopath" Chinese PDF members here who post every day in this forum (like this thread) every tragic story (death or destruction) their Google scraping can find whether it be natural or man-made...and the one in denial of this reality is YOU. It's unreal how completely clueless you are.

Don't listen to me. Talk to this PDF Advisor instead he can back me up on this truth. They aren't talking about American members being a perpetual problem here on PDF..it's people like you.
@SQ8

Last edited:
Yes.

NE Philly is one of the worst places in the US.

I went to school in that city.

And been to most of those places you've mentioned.

That video is an outlier.
Have you been recently? I worked in down town San Francisco a year ago and it was sickening. I was in Los Angeles a few weeks back and it was like land of the living dead, never felt so scared in my life.

Last edited:
Have you been recently? I worked in down town San Francisco a year ago and it was sickening. I was in Los Angeles a few back and it was like land of the living dead, never felt so scared in my life.

Yea I mean those places in SF and LA are bad.

So is NE Philly.

So are parts of NYC in BK and Bronx.

Chicago.

Detroit.

Etc. Etc.

But the vast majority of the US is actually really nice.

These are the outliers.

Note: I have not been to a major US city since the pandemic so yea it could be alot more than what I am referring too.

More racist white males married to self hating Asian women spewing their racist hate towards Asians...according to lying racist psychopaths like Hamartia Antidote, this is totally not happening so close your eyes and cover your ears.

dzyku4W.jpg

oh, and these racist white males who "love" Asian people so much lose their minds in a fit of rage whenver they see an Asian man with a white women. They are disgusting racist hypocrites.

PhgZaF8.jpg

another typical racist white male married to a self hating Asian women just making racist hate remarks about Asians in general.

bmRqwvJ.jpg
Dude is acting like it’s 2005 when few people outside of the Asian community caught on to this. It’s a literal meme now to the point that young white guys, black guys, middle eastern, Latin guys all know this meme about white men and Asian women. A lot of white men who are actually attractive and have game make it a point to avoid Asian women because they don’t want to be seen as this meme, I’ve met these types of white guys. Funny enough, from my experience as an Asian American male growing up in this country, many of the most Asian hating white guys are married to Asian women. I’ve actually found the ones who are married to white women generally LESS racist.

Again, I honestly don’t give a shit who is dating who because I don’t even date Asian women. But these are just my honest observations and it seems like society has caught on.
This anti Asian racist psychopath, Hamartia Antidote, who jerks off to Chinese people dying during natural disasters is just playing dumb. He's just like the millions of white people who lie to your face and tell you anti Asian sentiment is a "fringe" or "rare" event in Western societies. He says this as every mainstream media channel is screaming out racist hate speech such as China evil, Chinese people are all spies, all your jobs were stolen by Chinese people, and China kills trillions of Uyghurs every day all year long. This guy is an unhinged anti Asian psychopath.
It’s called gaslighting. I’d never date or marry a race that I hated and wished harm to. I don’t get it.

Back
Top Bottom