What's new

See how animal drug has impacted users in Philadelphia

IndiaSouthernBorder.png

41,770 Indians arrested at the Southern border so far in 2023.

ChinaSouthernBorder.png

24,314 Chinese arrested for jumping over the wall.

230507150935-01-title-42-expiration-us-mexico-border.jpg

Congratulations...the Chinese and you truly are brothers when it comes to being failed states.

Shake each others hands!
1000_F_16498862_HdPBWTvhQV1GEHT1s6w02A2XUqQDwXs3.jpg

cn.GIF
in.GIF
:yes4:

Last edited:
View attachment 966256

96,917 Indians arrested at the Southern border so far in 2023.

You and the Chinese truly are brothers when it comes to being failed states.

cn.GIF
in.GIF

I am actually happy such people are going to US> Few less unproductive cretins here, we have many more. Hopefully they all take the bait of freedom and guns.

You're welcome to shoot them or do whatever you like; I have zero complains.

I am actually happy such people are going to US> Few less unproductive cretins here, we have many more. Hopefully they all take the bait of freedom and guns.

You're welcome to shoot them or do whatever you like; I have zero complains.

As usual Asians make sure to have everybody else solve their problems instead of themselves.

As usual Asians make sure to have everybody else solve their problems instead of themselves.

And why should I reject the offer when your country is there to take care of shits like these? Also, let's be honest here - when you take advantage of getting some of the brightest minds from our country, it's completely fair when some of the dickhead maniacs also move to your country. I will encourage more people from my community to visit US through the border. Hopefully it will drive up some social tensions in US and lead to some unrest.

View attachment 966260
41,770 Indians arrested at the Southern border so far in 2023.

View attachment 966261
24,314 Chinese arrested for jumping over the wall.

230507150935-01-title-42-expiration-us-mexico-border.jpg

Congratulations...the Chinese and you truly are brothers when it comes to being failed states.

Shake each others hands!

cn.GIF
in.GIF
:yes4:

Far out! Although, there are a few things I don't like about the US, but this is just BS. This is untenable and the US should do something real about illegal immigration.

Far out! Although, there are a few things I don't like about the US, but this is just BS. This is untenable and the US should do something real about illegal immigration.
Calling it untenable is a disgrace to the US
You know how big the country is? How rich whether in natural resources or river systems or agricultural land or actual monetary wealth

US can easily take in 200-300 million more people without breaking a sweat

And why should I reject the offer when your country is there to take care of shits like these?

Why do you think they automatically stay? Again your own words backup the stereotype of Asians being notoriously lazy and letting others deal with their problems.

10/21/2023
In coordination with U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, since May 2023, DHS has removed or returned over 300,000 individuals, including more than 45,000 individual family members. DHS has removed or returned more individual family members in the last four months than in any previous full fiscal year.

Last edited:

How do you deal in real life with hordes trying to jump a wall 2000 miles long.

Lots of Chinese and Indians in the hordes

Last edited:
Why do you think they automatically stay? Again your own words backup the stereotype of Asians being notoriously lazy and letting others deal with their problems.

10/21/2023

Like I said I have no problems what happens to them, if they manage to do a few mass shootings, murders in US even better. I encourage all such people to visit US>

How do you deal with hordes trying to jump a wall 2000 miles long.

Drastic measures, have to be brutal even, although I don't like inhumane treatment fof people. But that seems to be the only way, otherwise there is no deterrence. They also should be loaded on planes and sent back to their countries without taking them through detention center or legal process.

Drastic measures, have to be brutal even, although I don't like inhumane treatment fof people. But that seems to be the only way, otherwise there is no deterrence. They also should be loaded on planes and sent back to their countries without taking them through detention center or legal process.

We are the victims of our own success...as a wall tries to keep out other country's repeated failures.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom