What's new

Mob Loots Apple Store in Philadelphia, US

U.S.: Mad Frenzy In Philadelphia; Teens On A Rampage Loot Apple Stores | Watch​

These heretics need to get re-educated, but unfortunately the US doesn’t have such reeducation camps there. May be China can help as a gesture on humanitarian grounds. It will also improve the relations between the two countries.

lol

only blacks?

They continue to further degrade their communities as well as image in the whole world. At some point one needs to look past the, “You are being racist” and realize why is it that blacks are almost always involved in such activities.

Either ways Apple specifically has a policy not to attempt to stop robberies since they can remotely disable these iPhones and other devices permanently using their MAC/ IMEI numbers.

Another stupid thing these morons don’t realize is that their location can be tracked upon cell signal reception via triangulation or wifi/ lte via geo fencing, they and their associates can get arrested.

They continue to further degrade their communities as well as image in the whole world. At some point one needs to look past the, “You are being racist” and realize why is it that blacks are almost always involved in such activities.

Either ways Apple specifically has a policy not to attempt to stop robberies since they can remotely disable these iPhones permanently using their MAC/ IMEI numbers.

Another stupid thing these morons don’t realize is that their location can be tracked upon cell signal reception via triangulation or wifi/ lte via geo fencing, they and their associates arrested.
Well, the parts for latest iphones are expensive- even if they have a disabled iphone 15, can be sold for 200-300 easy - and these turds stole multiple of them, plus macbooks, airpods etc - airpods cannot be disabled.

Well, the parts for latest iphones are expensive- even if they have a disabled iphone 15, can be sold for 200-300 easy - and these turds stole multiple of them, plus macbooks, airpods etc - airpods cannot be disabled.

I could be wrong but I believe these remote parts can be blocked as well. Their serial numbers can be blacklisted to be ignored by any IOS firmware upon the slightest updates.

lol

only blacks?

According to some Chinese here they are really just acting involuntarily under the mind control orders of white supremacists...so it is white crime :rolleyes1:

martian28.JPG

You will do my bidding...hit the Philly iPhone store..and also bring back a Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks...no sugar of course.

Last edited:
These heretics need to get re-educated, but unfortunately the US doesn’t have such reeducation camps there. May be China can help as a gesture on humanitarian grounds. It will also improve the relations between the two countries.

may be you should send modi there.. I am sure he will make USA like india in a month.

Last edited:
Blacks usually act ike pajeets of India

They need to do better than that since there is no low than being pajeet

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom