What's new

Woman raped on Lahore Ring Road, infront of her two children.

“Abid Ali was visiting his sister-in-law in Nankana Sahib on Thursday afternoon when local authorities received information about his whereabouts and cordoned off the area,” police sources said, adding that suspect Abid Ali, however, managed to escape

“He was present at a park with his sister-in-law, and despite intel, the police responded after a delay of at least 30 minutes. When they tried to nab him, he pushed the cops and fled,” sources said.

In my understanding, This is Fake News.

Ony a Stupid criminal would go to his relatives or friends. Utterly Illogical
Yes he might be hiding in underground cell of a gansgter or in some No go area far away in Jungles or mountains.
The time he makes first contact with any human in public, he will be caught Only If they have caught him yet.

Another gang rape incident --- rapists have become fearless.

Husband held hostage as multiple men gang rape
SHEIKHUPURA: Multiple men allegedly
gang-raped a woman in her husband's presence in Kala Shah Kaku, a town in Sheikhupura district, police said on Friday.
According to DPO Sheikhupura Salahuddin, the couple had arrived in Lahore from Rawalpindi on September 16 in search of jobs. After running out of money, the husband and wife were sitting outside the Minar-e-Pakistan when a conman tricked them into coming with him to his village.
The couple said that the suspect lured them with the promise to find them jobs and a place to stay. However, when they reached Kala Shah Kaku, they were held hostage and four to five men, according to the woman, gang raped her in her husband's presence.

Another gang rape incident --- rapists have become fearless.

Husband held hostage as multiple men gang rape
SHEIKHUPURA: Multiple men allegedly
gang-raped a woman in her husband's presence in Kala Shah Kaku, a town in Sheikhupura district, police said on Friday.
According to DPO Sheikhupura Salahuddin, the couple had arrived in Lahore from Rawalpindi on September 16 in search of jobs. After running out of money, the husband and wife were sitting outside the Minar-e-Pakistan when a conman tricked them into coming with him to his village.
The couple said that the suspect lured them with the promise to find them jobs and a place to stay. However, when they reached Kala Shah Kaku, they were held hostage and four to five men, according to the woman, gang raped her in her husband's presence.

Ya Allah. This is what I feared, potential rapists will become more empowered now. They will see it as their RIGHT to rape women.
And now they have seen the CCPO blame the women instead, plus weaker courts and prosecution.

Trust no stranger in this country.

His name is not Abid Ali ... name is Abid Malee ..... Media need to decide the correct name...

I can't believe the political influence of PTI on Abid Mali. In the news circle, Shahid Imran was the principal political negotiator between Abid Mali and Gang raped victim family in 2013. These people create bad images for IK. need a press conference for all this clarification about this miss information.
Screenshot_20200919-072736_YouTube.jpeg

Last edited:
Malhi ملہی is tribe. His name is Abid Ali and malhi is his tribe's name or surname
I know that, i ma just connecting the dots.. The Malhi Tribe

Remember it is said that third person who was called to join in the crime left prior for some reason.
I think This gang run by Tribe Malhi calls crimical from other cities and after crime they disappear leaving Police with pathetic face

@xyx007
The more time is passing the more the criminal circle is expanding

I can't believe the political influence of PTI on Abid Mali. In the news circle, Shahid Imran was the principal political negotiator between Abid Mali and Gang raped victim family in 2013. These people create bad images for IK. need a press conference for all this clarification about this miss information.
View attachment 671299
these criminals having political support is quite common -- you can see abid malhi types campaigning for some candidates during election days.

Someone talked about electric current that can give shock on touching the car or its doors.

Rezvani Tank is an expensive bullet proof SUV and its high price tag is not affordable by general public, however, it gives a concept of electrocuting people trying to force open the doors. The copper bars can be installed on the door handle of car and a button inside can activate them. An experienced local electrician could help with this concept.

Door handles at 3:40
Inside button at 7:30

Handyman's video on electrifying door handles.

these twitter trends will achieve nothing --- minus few liberals, the whole nation voiced for public hanging of rapists, did this have any affects; No --- all this fall on deaf ears, the PM comes one day telling us that he wants the same but not possible due to blah blah reasons (tabdeeli gayi bhar meyn).

Than again some liberal aunty ngo whispered into the ears of PM about castration and how public hanging is against human rights, the PM agreed.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom