What's new

Woman raped on Lahore Ring Road, infront of her two children.

ISLAMABAD: Lahore’s Capital City Police Officer (CCPO) Umar Sheikh, who has been facing criticism for his controversial remarks after the incident of gang rape on the motorway earlier this month, on Monday again blamed the woman claiming that she was travelling without seeking permission from her husband.

However, PPP’s Senator Krishna Kumari Kohli snubbed the police official over his comment and said he should not make such assumptions in future. She asked him whether the woman had told him that she was travelling without her husband’s permission. As the CCPO said it was his guess, the senator told him not to make such assumptions.

No news on catching the 2nd culprit. Instead blaming the woman again. Had hogye hai begairti ki.

ISLAMABAD: Lahore’s Capital City Police Officer (CCPO) Umar Sheikh, who has been facing criticism for his controversial remarks after the incident of gang rape on the motorway earlier this month, on Monday again blamed the woman claiming that she was travelling without seeking permission from her husband.

However, PPP’s Senator Krishna Kumari Kohli snubbed the police official over his comment and said he should not make such assumptions in future. She asked him whether the woman had told him that she was travelling without her husband’s permission. As the CCPO said it was his guess, the senator told him not to make such assumptions.

No news on catching the 2nd culprit. Instead blaming the woman again. Had hogye hai begairti ki.

A woman was raped in Punjab just a day after this incident in front of her husband, while both of them were going back home. So this bullshit can't be tolerated anymore.

This harami has been barking again. If PTI govt fails to fire him it's a failure of the government from the very top.

A woman was raped in Punjab just a day after this incident in front of her husband, while both of them were going back home. So this bullshit can't be tolerated anymore.

I don’t understand why he has Impunity that he can bullshit statements like these. if this is how the boss thinks/believes, imagine the lower level officers.

Rape is rather common. Many women feel unsafe. Since women want to be safe and provided for it is no wonder that all through history powerful men have monopolized the women.
Who has the most women? The Chinese at 682 million. The Chinese must be the most powerful, good providers and women must feel safe among them. Europe also has lots of women and is a land of plenty, it is no surprise swarms of do nothing build nothing dirt poor male migrants invade. Build it and they will come. Those migrant beggar men never built anything.

Rape is rather common. Many women feel unsafe. Since women want to be safe and provided for it is no wonder that all through history powerful men have monopolized the women.
Who has the most women? The Chinese at 682 million. The Chinese must be the most powerful, good providers and women must feel safe among them. Europe also has lots of women and is a land of plenty, it is no surprise swarms of do nothing build nothing dirt poor male migrants invade. Build it and they will come. Those migrant beggar men never built anything.

Apart from everything the Europeans stole.

You live on stolen land.

Treaties were signed in Canada before people settled where I am. My ancestors even homesteaded where Natives recommended. Much of Canada was a terrible treeless frozen wasteland. Very few people were living outside the great lakes area and coasts. It was almost empty because it was damn near uninhabitable. WE changed that NOT YOU.
Did you Pakistani Muslims sign treaties before you moved into the lands of others? No
Look, everywhere Muslims go the land turns to dust and people cannot feed themselves. So obviously you constantly have to move into the lands of others who create. That means EVERYTHING you have is stolen.

This would require practice and learning variation. Cant say if it can be helpful or not.

I seriously wonder how may advocates of freedom here would willingly allow their daughters, sisters or wives to travel intercity at 1:30 AM in the morning with little children; and how many would allow the same travel even in first world countries!

This is not about freedom but common sense, even I personally wouldn't travel intercity that late at night unless it was extremely urgent and even then I would make sure that I had sufficient fuel, that my vehicle was travel worthy and trust worthy, that my vehicle's tires were fit for such travel and had recommended inflation etc. It is simply because I am aware that the probability of being mugged or be a victim of theft/dacoity or some other crime late at night is a lot higher than during day time with regular traffic on the roads. Not just that, late night travel is also not recommended due to movement of heavy vehicles which is a reasonable consideration in itself.

That we should be able to provide a safe environment for all is an ideal scenario and a dream but until we do have such an environment, people need to be careful and cautious; just as we Karachiites are careful of our surroundings when we use our mobile phones. People in Karachi sometimes lose their lives to protect their mobiles......is it not insane to risk one's life for a mobile, however expensive?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom