What's new

Woman raped on Lahore Ring Road, infront of her two children.

Bro if I start telling you the real stories of our society you will ask ALLAH Pak to take away your sanity and beg gracious Lord to remove all you have heard or read from your mind. Just imagine in a place like Swat a father in law rapes his daughter in law and that woman is forced to have an abortion (an account of discussion with a doctor who revealed why she is forced to do illegal abortions), it doesn't get reported and there is no justice for the woman ever in our pathetic miserable corrupt system. Rape is not treated as an extraordinary crime in our society because it happens daily and victims are forced to live with it, plus no body is willing to believe and listen to you.

DNA collected from a rape victim isn't sufficient proof because Islami Nazariyati council says so ............ abay akal kay andho how saliva, semen, blood of a total stranger has landed on the clothes / body of a woman? Per them a rape case based on DNA evidence may have been consensual (Sigh) ........ right a mother with her children was waiting on motorway for this .... seriously what kind of nonsensical, stupid, illiterate are running the affairs (pardon my french these Islami nazriyati council walay don't have a clue how different a consensual sexual encounter is from a forced rape or gang rape) ......... It's always a point scoring game between the two extremes, in their match bint e hawa keeps getting raped ... but who cares ......... 19th century laws are there for every crooked, rapist, murderer, corrupt to exploit.

@PakSword @LeGenD @Signalian my kids started with ninjutsu training (both daughter and son aged 11 and 8), they regularly attend the dojo and we make sure that they don't skip any classes. It's all about setting an environment (making it a cultural thing) and make it challenging for them, the parents being their role models need to keep themselves involved in physical fitness, after progressing in ninjutsu levels there is boxing, mma and finally the gun handling for them Insha ALLAH. My thinking has been the money that I would spend on their pizzas, kfcs should be spent on this .... it's like planning for their education, almost every middle class family can cut on unnecessary expenses and finance this for their kids, at some point we collectively may have a healthy society where people are mature and confident.

Bro if I start telling you the real stories of our society you will ask ALLAH Pak to take away your sanity and beg gracious Lord to remove all you have heard or read from your mind. Just imagine in a place like Swat a father in law rapes his daughter in law and that woman is forced to have an abortion (an account of discussion with a doctor who revealed why she is forced to do illegal abortions), it doesn't get reported and there is no justice for the woman ever in our pathetic miserable corrupt system. Rape is not treated as an extraordinary crime in our society because it happens daily and victims are forced to live with it, plus no body is willing to believe and listen to you.

DNA collected from a rape victim isn't sufficient proof because Islami Nazariyati council says so ............ abay akal kay andho how saliva, semen, blood of a total stranger has landed on the clothes / body of a woman? Per them a rape case based on DNA evidence may have been consensual (Sigh) ........ right a mother with her children was waiting on motorway for this .... seriously what kind of nonsensical, stupid, illiterate are running the affairs (pardon my french these Islami nazriyati council walay don't have a clue how different a consensual sexual encounter is from a forced rape or gang rape) ......... It's always a point scoring game between the two extremes, in their match bint e hawa keeps getting raped ... but who cares ......... 19th century laws are there for every crooked, rapist, murderer, corrupt to exploit.

@PakSword @LeGenD @Signalian my kids started with ninjutsu training (both daughter and son aged 11 and 8), they regularly attend the dojo and we make sure that they don't skip any classes. It's all about setting an environment (making it a cultural thing) and make it challenging for them, the parents being their role models need to keep themselves involved in physical fitness, after progressing in ninjutsu levels there is boxing, mma and finally the gun handling for them Insha ALLAH. My thinking has been the money that I would spend on their pizzas, kfcs should be spent on this .... it's like planning for their education, almost every middle class family can cut on unnecessary expenses and finance this for their kids, at some point we collectively may have a healthy society where people are mature and confident.

Yes, my plan is the same.

Once this covid thing ends here, I will definitely send them to some kind of training, regardless of whether I have a plan to come back to Pakistan now. Incidents happen everywhere in the world and our children should be prepared.

lol :cheesy::cheesy:

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2020-09-17 at 15.10.29.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-09-17 at 15.10.29.jpeg
    375.8 KB · Views: 37

DNA or other proof is sufficient to punish rape. There is a specific hadith in tirmidhi about rape, in which Hazoor Pak saws was passing judgement on an alleged rapist merely from the victims' account and some circumstantial evidence. Meanwhile the real rapist confessed and turned himself in. He was then executed via stoning.

Self-defense is important in all situations.

@Blacklight brother, I have edited this post to add more information.

Last edited:
DNA or other proof is sufficient to punish rape. There is a specific hadith in tirmidhi about rape, in which Hazoor Pak saws was passing judgement on an alleged rapist merely from the victims' account and some circumstantial evidence. Meanwhile the real rapist confessed and turned himself in. He was then executed via stoning.

Self-defense is important in all situations.

@Blacklight brother, I have edited this post to add more information.

Hudood sentences can only be passed with absolute surety and with required number of witnesses. If witnesses are not there to testify then Hudood punishments can not be applied. The judge can change the sentence to Tazir in case of circumstantial or scientific evidences. Moreover, the sentences under Tazir can be anything from small fine up to death, it is the prerogative of judge.

I hope he gets convicted. Not bailed out with vengence in his mind.
He can be bailed out easily but with Affiddevit or legal document to court to not meddle with this girl. If she is revenged or threatened again He will be in custody automatically (Even if someone else take the opportunity)

“Abid Ali was visiting his sister-in-law in Nankana Sahib on Thursday afternoon when local authorities received information about his whereabouts and cordoned off the area,” police sources said, adding that suspect Abid Ali, however, managed to escape

“He was present at a park with his sister-in-law, and despite intel, the police responded after a delay of at least 30 minutes. When they tried to nab him, he pushed the cops and fled,” sources said.

Lattest Understanding of Crime:

In my understanding>
1 She called for help Petrol. First responder directed to another helpline.

2 Someone on Second Helpline directed the lady about nearest petrol pump and gave her the number. Or forwarded her mobile number to petrol pump.

3 Petrol pump personnel contacted her and asked for the query. She gave the location. (If Abid and Co are workers of petrol pump), they scouted the car. They were supposed to be good humans and bringing the petrol. But...
They came prepared They knew No One will come Because they are the Help and because for the Authorities She Was Helped

The rest is nightmare.
@Bilal Khan (Quwa) @PakSword
This is highly likely.
See,

1 If 1st and 2nd authority had said No to her help, Logically She must have called some of her relatives right after that. But in my understanding The Second Respondent on call assured her that she can be provided with Petrol from nearby.

2 She waited. No one from Relatives reached her because she was thinking Petrol is coming So why bother to disturb those she was coming from. or to those she is going to.

3 Even when these culprits were scouting her, She was waiting for person to bring Petrol. When They reached her and started threatened her, She could not dial call to some of her relatives, with this in mind, Firtly culprits approached her with identity of Petrol bringing personnels.

Watch it Again...

Connect this with the Today's change in Media.. about the Name of Abid Ali to ABID MALHI
@ 02:20

I believe that Basit Ali's Words have Weight.

Another Important Point to Note..
The Name of Owner of Petrol Pump is also ASHFAQ MALHI

Attachments

• Abid Malhi.png
    Abid Malhi.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 21
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom