What's new

With eye on exports, Tejas on display in Bahrain air show

Every 4 /4.5 gen aircraft development took decades,The EF,Rafale,Gripen.And LCA design was finalised back only in 1990.Rafale design was finalised back in 1982.
aw come on dude, now you're comparing yourself with the French, eh? The thing is they've had multiple projects in their pipeline i.e one plane was completed and sold while the other one was in development while the R&D was being supported by the sold products. I don't think India has enjoyed that luxury therefore it is my assessment that LCA has fell short of it's schedule by at least ten years if not more.

That has to do more with vendors and stuff.A company that can manufacture Su 30 MKI can easily manufacture LCA
Problem solved if true, good job :enjoy:

aw come on dude, now you're comparing yourself with the French, eh? The thing is they've had multiple projects in their pipeline i.e one plane was completed and sold while the other one was in development while the R&D was being supported by the sold products. I don't think India has enjoyed that luxury therefore it is my assessment that LCA has fell short of it's schedule by at least ten years if not more.

No comparing,they are ahead.I never meant LCA is more advanced than the rafale,my point was that LCA is not a out dated design.

This Superboy guy is on a one man mission to trol on every thread on the LCA tejas with JF17 this that & the other.

1.No is not an outdated design.It was developed along same time as gripen,rafale,eurofighter
2.Thats not going to have impact on exports
4.Wrong again-Supply chain already exist & is capable of supporting Indian & Foreign manufacturers (boeing,lockheed,airbus etc )
5.already present

Editing your posts........ you're a sneaky one :eek: :nana: :partay:

Ok! i believe you, i hope LCA is a success :happy:

LCA is sured success because India has them self can cater a sufficient order for make it successful. MK I version have few orders because IAF gone MK2 bandwagon which is originally design for Navy.

For, export we can give credit line to customers which JF-17 could not enjoy.
For sanction, we are working on Multi mode pulse doppler Radar, Engine & ejection seats which could complete in 5 years.

Back
Top Bottom