What's new

With 89pc, Pakistan tops the list of most patriotic nations in Asia: Gallup

South Korea with conscription less Patriotic than India? These surveys are strange as every individual will say they love their country but do they contribute to it in any way? Japan has 11% according to survey but their citizens are law abiding, tax paying and ideal citizens who work for country..being Patriotic is not only about throwing yourself under an enemy tank with anti tank mine.. a hardworking teacher, an honest government official, a ethical doctor is as Patriotic as a soldier on border.

Afghanistan: 76%

India: 75%

If you noticed, there is a strong correlation between walth and patriotism. Wealthier countries are generally less patriotic than poorer countries. India is wealthier than pakistan, afghanistan, bangladesh, and about on par with vietnam. China is wealthier than any country in south asia but poorer than korea and japan, and this list shows that.

So you are saying anyone invading India would face similar Situation like Afghanistan?

Let that sink in and then answer.

I will be here

dobara kisko charhane hai? plan is ki uterne hi nahi deni hai.

Oho phir to Sorry yr.

Teri baat maan lete hain. Musalman or issai nahi katega India kay liye.

Katne ka to sawal hi nahi hai .... balki woh to cheerleader honge kaatnewalo ke liye.

Arey seculars bacha lenge. Tension na le.

NRI ajaenge bolenge Mera bharat mahaan.

To fikar na Kia kar ranjeetay

If you noticed, there is a strong correlation between walth and patriotism. Wealthier countries are generally less patriotic than poorer countries. India is wealthier than pakistan, afghanistan, bangladesh, and about on par with vietnam. China is wealthier than any country in south asia but poorer than korea and japan, and this list shows that.

By that definition, india is only slightly richer than afghanistan.

Indian numbers depicits the true Dharmic demography. I doubt Muslims/Christians and librandus would fight for India. They would rather spread their buttock cheeks for foreign donations and a high moral ground.

when its being forced spread by Hindus

By that definition, india is only slightly richer than afghanistan.
i simply stated that was a trend, it is nit true in EVERY case. Similarly, you could say vietnam is poorer than afghanistan. Obviously afghanistan's history means thare people are going to be more nationslitic given how many times the country was invaded and involved in wars. Similar situation in vietnam due to their wars with china and the us.

Aside from those exceptions, the trend is true for the most part.

So you are saying anyone invading India would face similar Situation like Afghanistan?

Let that sink in and then answer.

I will be here

Oho phir to Sorry yr.

Teri baat maan lete hain. Musalman or issai nahi katega India kay liye.
yes i would say that. Only it would be imposible for most nations to invade india considering we are the 4th largest millitary power in the world.

Back
Top Bottom