What's new

With $84bn in remittances and 18 million, India has the world's largest diaspora population

Lol thats right, but what is more interesting is the remittances they sent back is amazing. 84B by 18mil compared to us we sent 26B by 9 mil overseas Pakistanis.
Valid observation. But also notice 17 Billion addition in this figure of 26 billion since 2019. Corruption perception of previous regimes kept overseas Pakistanis away from sending money back home through proper banking channels. Strict rules and better perception of PTI regime in context of corruption have pushed the momentum. Estimated figure of till 30th June 2021 (end of YF-2020-21) is 29 Billion USD. Let's see...

How about addressing the point I raised instead of insulting me? Saudia could as easily recruit from millions of desperately poor or unemployed in Pakistan instead of helping India out. Do you know how much money is sent to India as remittances?
instead of being grateful for the hardworking expats who labour in harsh conditions and send home revenue you had to make it bleeding political. Honestly what a s#it show.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
we are fedup with illegal bangalis ,whole family of six caught yesterday crossing boarder .

We are only trying to do you a favor, by improving your stock and gene pool.

Love Jihad will do wonders. Indian girls prefer Bangladeshi men over scrawny pigeon-chested short Indian guys.

Our lower class Rickshawallas are still better than Indian middle class.

Current Indian kanjoosi "haven't had protein for ages" forlorn looks and crazy dung-bath habits are unsustainable in the modern world.

This is Bangladeshi Lebensraum, get used to it.

Last edited:
Because we have a ton of our folks in western countries (US & EU) where the average pay is significantly higher. Though there are a sizable chunk of Indians, Pakistanis & B'deshis in the gulf...they work is relatively low wage jobs

That is true that in western countries the wages are higher, however you have to keep in mind that the taxes in those countries is also quite high, while taxes in the gulf countries are almost negligible.

No wonder a ton of US based pakistanis had to project themselves as Indians when GoP, PA and ISI were caught pants down hiding OBL

Having spent most of my life outside Pakistan I can confidently say i've never met a single Pakistani who claimed to be an Indian. Having said that I've come across a few Pakistani's who did claim to be Afghan, Mexican, Turkish, Italian, etc.

This is actually pretty good then. Given how Pakistanis are 1/7th the size in population, our bunch has an extremely good ratio compared to India.

Valid observation. But also notice 17 Billion addition in this figure of 26 billion since 2019. Corruption perception of previous regimes kept overseas Pakistanis away from sending money back home through proper banking channels. Strict rules and better perception of PTI regime in context of corruption have pushed the momentum. Estimated figure of till 30th June 2021 (end of YF-2020-21) is 29 Billion USD. Let's see...
It's got nothing to do with Imran. Alternate channels to send money were not there because of corona, so people are using regular banking channels, that's all. Just as Imran had nothing to do with reducing trade deficit last year.

Love Jihad will do wonders. Indian girls prefer Bangladeshi men over scrawny pigeon-chested short Indian guys.

Current Indian kanjoosi "haven't had protein for ages" forlorn looks and crazy dung-bath habits are unsustainable in the modern world.

Abey lungi, why can't you keep to your level? Why always talk big and become a laughing stock? I mean you are just a lackey. As for your looks, we just have to look at Bangladeshi cricketers. What glorious bunch. lol.

billa looks butthurt by truth .
take back your 4 crore illegal intruders .

:D:D:D
This is actually pretty good then. Given how Pakistanis are 1/7th the size in population, our bunch has an extremely good ratio compared to India.

why to compare with india ? compare with china .you have to repay the loan you owe them .

I have also just found out that the 18Mil figure is of those that still hold Indian passport, it doesn't include Indians who have taken citizenship of other countries. At my work here the total work force is appox 50% Indians and majority of them have taken citizenship and almost all of them have parents still in India and they send back remittances. So that means there are alot more than 18mil, infact as per this report from Indian govt there are over 32Mil Indians living overseas.

So if you compare it now 84B from 32 Mil equates to $2.625B/Mil people, While Pakistanis sent 26B from 9Mil which comes to $2.888B/Mil people.

I have also just found out that the 18Mil figure is of those that still hold Indian passport, it doesn't include Indians who have taken citizenship of other countries. At my work here the total work force is appox 50% Indians and majority of them have taken citizenship and almost all of them have parents still in India and they send back remittances. So that means there are alot more than 18mil, infact as per this report from Indian govt there are over 32Mil Indians living overseas.

So if you compare it now 84B from 32 Mil equates to $2.625B/Mil people, While Pakistanis sent 26B from 9Mil which comes to $2.888B/Mil people.
Actually Pakistani diaspora is given as 7 million in the world bank study itself. Bangladesh diaspora is about 8 million in the study.

It's got nothing to do with Imran. Alternate channels to send money were not there because of corona, so people are using regular banking channels, that's all. Just as Imran had nothing to do with reducing trade deficit last year.

Then you don't have any idea how much strict banking in Pakistan has become after govt. scrambled to fulfill the demands of FATF. Now Pakistani banking check and balances are stronger than UK's.Imran Khan's impact is visible in the form of "Roshan Digital Account" for overseas Pakistanis. Previously, governments used to beg Pakistantis to deposit in overseas branches of The National Bank but no one was interested. Reason was obvious. Now, Roshan Digital Account is established and within a year more than 1Billion USD has been deposited through this channel.

Then you don't have any idea how much strict banking in Pakistan has become after govt. scrambled to fulfill the demands of FATF. Now Pakistani banking check and balances are stronger than UK's.Imran Khan's impact is visible in the form of "Roshan Digital Account" for overseas Pakistanis. Previously, governments used to beg Pakistantis to deposit in overseas branches of The National Bank but no one was interested. Reason was obvious. Now, Roshan Digital Account is established and within a year more than 1Billion USD has been deposited through this channel.
We just have to wait and see. With effects of Corona waning, your trade deficits are going through the roof which until yesterday was credited as Imran's doing.

Lol. So cute you pretend to be Indian, as we all know we can't have both Indian and Canadian passports together. And you are talking about IQ, really?
Oh gee thanks captain obvious, everyone knows that India doesn't allow dual citizenship and offers OCIs instead, I said "I never bothered giving up"...maybe focus on that part instead?

I've never hidden that I have Indian roots, and trust me, the last thing I want to do is pretend to be one of the current/former generation of Indians, it's not Halloween yet.

And please refute my statement about India being an IQ drain hole...it's common knowledge that the top graduates leave as soon as they get the chance.

Oh gee thanks captain obvious, everyone knows that India doesn't allow dual citizenship and offers OCIs instead, I said "I never bothered giving up"...maybe focus on that part instead?

I've never hidden that I have Indian roots, and trust me, the last thing I want to do is pretend to be one of the current/former generation of Indians, it's not Halloween yet.

And please refute my statement about India being an IQ drain hole...it's common knowledge that the top graduates leave as soon as they get the chance.
Please, India is a country of 1.3 billion, produces over 10 million graduates a year. Do you think a 100000 a year that leave the country, the only talent? If you do, then I really need to question your IQ.

You seem to have become what we call a coconut? Brown outside but white inside. Your like likes to protray stereotype of India more so than whites themselves. It's just unfortunate because you lack understanding of your own traditional homeland. We may be lacking today but your condescension towards your own origins betray your intellect. Please gather more knowledge.

Last edited:
That's rich and mighty coming from a child molester. Pajeets like to pretend they're Vikings of East but the truth is most Europeans either see them as impoverished subhumans or perverted creeps. Some even went to white dominated forums to brag with superficial achievements but were soon shot down by whites and inundated with street shitter and rape jokes. No matter what voices in your head keep telling you but the world still sees Indians as this.

View attachment 752947
The irony when your pathetic lot was also under the same british rule and were treated the same...I wonder what makes you think you're even remotely superior

Even your elite is still being treated the same

1623684699410.png

But indians are the biggest beggars in the world as they are the biggest recipient of american aid. In fact india's begging has increased SO MUCH that india now even begs Kenya and other sub-saharn African nations for famine relief and aid.......... :lol: ...........:azn::

How does receiving aid remotely constitute to being broken...even some of the most advanced economies receive relief aid during times of crisis or natural disasters

Back
Top Bottom