What's new

With $84bn in remittances and 18 million, India has the world's largest diaspora population

First, UK is not part of EU. Secondly you keep posting old and outdated information.

You made the comparison and now you cannot back it up.
You can blabber all day you want...this is exactly why pakistan is a hellhole since they fail to see the reality. Secondly, I did specy our expats in western countries is a reason for our high remittances but did not mention any country in particular.

Indians in America make $100,000 on average: Highest-earning ethnic group

https://gulfnews.com/world/americas...-highest-earning-ethnic-group-1.1569215954674
Thing with indians is that if one indian is rich but over 1.2 billion indians are living in conditions far worst than that of Sub-saharn africa and Somalia, they will still claim that all indians are rich.............. :lol:
When and where did we claim that...I think both you and me are pretty aware of the working/living conditions of our expats in gulf
Without white man's aid India wouldn't even have had an IT revolution.
Without the same white man's aid...your daddy china wouldn't have any manufacturing revolution either

and without daddy china's aid, pakistan would've been begging all around for loan forgiveness. Irony is despite being a puppet state of china, y'all still beg

Last edited:
I'm impresed. I have to say this for Indians - they are good at immigrating. But there's other information that's relevant.

Chinese diaspora is only 10 million (smaller than much less populated countries like Mexico and Russia), just a little more than half the size of Indian diaspora, yet has 2nd most remittances.

More impressively, the French and German diasporas also punch far above their weight ranking at #7 and #9 in remittances yet not even top 10 in population.

I'm impresed. I have to say this for Indians - they are good at immigrating. But there's other information that's relevant.

Chinese diaspora is only 10 million (smaller than much less populated countries like Mexico and Russia), just a little more than half the size of Indian diaspora, yet has 2nd most remittances.

More impressively, the French and German diasporas also punch far above their weight ranking at #7 and #9 in remittances yet not even top 10 in population.

The Chinese are exemplary. Indians don't even come close. The Chinese are organised and very driven as an expat community.

Half of our diaspora works in GCC as blue color laborers. So you can surmise the reason for not matching your numbers.

Look at Bangladesh, their diaspora is bigger than Pakistan's. Yet the remittances are only 21 billion. So you can understand what kind of jobs they do abroad.

French and Germans don't emigrate to poorer regions.
The Chinese are exemplary. Indians don't even come close. The Chinese are organised and very driven as an expat community.
Go get your pom poms.. and then start from the top.

Remittances to India
Figures for remittances between India and Pakistan are not available.

Grand total68.968 billion
Total of top 1562.057 billion
RankSource countryAmount (US$)
1United Arab Emirates
13.823 billion​
2United States
11.715 billion​
3Saudi Arabia
11.239 billion​
4Kuwait
4.587 billion​
5Bangladesh
4.143 billion
6United Kingdom
3.941 billion​
7Oman
3.250 billion​
8Nepal
3.016 billion​
9Canada
2.877 billion​
10Australia
1.944 billion​
11Bahrain
1.336 billion​
12Sri Lanka
1.265 billion​
13Singapore
886 million​
14Italy
612 million​
15New Zealand
341 million​
16Germany
332 million​
Other countries6.911 billion

Bangladesh is actually closer to being top three remitter to India. Estimates vary - but ballparks are in the seven to eight Billion range. So much for Bangladeshis being 'termites and pole-vaulters' to India. Actually reverse is true.

Since most remitters from Bangladesh to India are illegal Indians resident in Bangladesh, they send money using Hundi. Which is not counted in these statistics above. Income by illegal Indians in Bangladesh is mostly untaxed.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
we are fedup with illegal bangalis ,whole family of six caught yesterday crossing boarder .

2017 report about sanitation and Kenyan donation to a NGO in India.

Are these your bookmarks ?

They are not embarrassing India, but only representing your IQ.

Open defecation: How are 22 million Pakistanis living without basic sanitation?

According to a study conducted by children’s charity Unicef, 22.2 million Pakistanis lack proper toilets and sanitation in the country of 200 million people. Water borne and sanitation-related diseases like typhoid, polio, diarrhea, jaundice, and cholera are some of the leading causes of death in Pakistan; 94,000 people in the country die due to the consumption of contaminated water, and 53,000 Pakistani children under the age of five die a year from diarrhoea due to poor water and sanitation.

https://www.eco-business.com/news/o...n-pakistanis-living-without-basic-sanitation/

Glass houses it seems.

Yet over 732 million indians, nearly 50% of india's TOTAL population have 0 access to sanitation. So much so that they have to defecate in the open.......... :azn::

your pathetic lot would be more than willing to get outta that hellhole called pakistan the moment they get a chance expect that most countries aren't really welcoming your lot and associate y'all with terrorists which is true ofcourse

No wonder a ton of US based pakistanis had to project themselves as Indians when GoP, PA and ISI were caught pants down hiding OBL
That's rich and mighty coming from a child molester. Pajeets like to pretend they're Vikings of East but the truth is most Europeans either see them as impoverished subhumans or perverted creeps. Some even went to white dominated forums to brag with superficial achievements but were soon shot down by whites and inundated with street shitter and rape jokes. No matter what voices in your head keep telling you but the world still sees Indians as this.

FB_IMG_1621594270050.jpg

Half of our diaspora works in GCC as blue color laborers. So you can surmise the reason for not matching your numbers.

Look at Bangladesh, their diaspora is bigger than Pakistan's. Yet the remittances are only 21 billion. So you can understand what kind of jobs they do abroad.

pom pom

pom pom leaders .

You can blabber all day you want...this is exactly why pakistan is a hellhole since they fail to see the reality. Secondly, I did specy our expats in western countries is a reason for our high remittances but did not mention any country in particular.

Indians in America make $100,000 on average: Highest-earning ethnic group

https://gulfnews.com/world/americas...-highest-earning-ethnic-group-1.1569215954674

When and where did we claim that...I think both you and me are pretty aware of the working/living conditions of our expats in gulf

Without the same white man's aid...your daddy china wouldn't have any manufacturing revolution either

and without daddy china's aid, pakistan would've been begging all around for loan forgiveness. Irony is despite being a puppet state of china, y'all still beg

But indians are the biggest beggars in the world as they are the biggest recipient of american aid. In fact india's begging has increased SO MUCH that india now even begs Kenya and other sub-saharn African nations for famine relief and aid.......... :lol: ...........:azn::

"It may be mentioned that Pakistan’s on-line news portal ‘defense.pk’ run by ISI (lol)has made the biggest publicity of the false news. Pakistan based online media, IDs and some pro-Pakistan individuals were the biggest publishers of this news in the social media."
Try telling that to EU disinfo lab. Haha

Indian diaspora is actually doing better relative to Chinese diaspora than India is relative to China.

83 billion USD remittance / 18 million diaspora = 4600 USD remittance per person. Chinese diaspora is 59.5 billion USD remittance / 10 million diaspora = 5950 USD remittance per person.

Difference is 20% which is far smaller than the gap between domestic Chinese and Indian GDP per capita (500%)

Back
Top Bottom