What's new

With $84bn in remittances and 18 million, India has the world's largest diaspora population

Defense pk is not a news portal ffs. Talk about making sense.
It is not my opinion. I quoted from a daily news paper from Bangladesh. Also with Disinfo lab, nobody cares about it other than PDF. No one took it seriously.

Also the Indian NRI are not included in that number. The actual number stands close to 36 million.
Also with Disinfo lab, nobody cares about it other than PDF. No one took it seriously.
It only reinforced the old held belief that Indians are pathological liars.

Also the Indian NRI are not included in that number. The actual number stands close to 36 million.

It only reinforced the old held belief that Indians are pathological liars.

Indian diaspora is Indian passport holders who are working abroad. Other Indian hyphens don't usually send anything back that is why in my first comment I said had western countries not extended citizenship, our remittances would have been quadruple to now.

W.r.t Disinfo, world ignored it as they know what each country stands for. Lol.

W.r.t Disinfo, world ignored it as they know what each country stands for. Lol.
Nobody would have gone to this length to expose your network only if world didn't care. There is a reason why Richard Nixon and Henry Kissinger said what they said.

Compared to China (With almost same population) Indian immigrants are three times of Chinese Immigrants. Tells a lot !

Chinese diaspora is only 10 million (smaller than much less populated countries like Mexico and Russia), just a little more than half the size of Indian diaspora, yet has 2nd most remittances.

Are Malaysian, Singapore and Indonesian Chinese considered part of Chinese diaspora ?

Nobody would have gone to this length to expose your network only if world didn't care. There is a reason why Richard Nixon and Henry Kissinger said what they said.

Compared to China (With almost same population) Indian immigrants are three times of Chinese Immigrants. Tells a lot !
20210613_094334.jpg

Why what measure are Indian diaspora is 3 times to Chinese? Are we going by world bank report?

Maylasian, Singapore and Indonesian Chinese, are they not Chinese diaspora?

World didn't care about disinfo moronism by its action because they all understand how enemy countries work.

Are Malaysian, Singapore and Indonesian Chinese considered part of Chinese diaspora ?

No, they are in the broader category of overseas Chinese since neither they nor their parents were born in China. Most of them are 4th/5th gen at this point.

Lol look at you 💩💩💩hole you are in first before looking some outdated figure of others
With such a filth lying around no wonder your country still is suffering from polio ouutbreaks

Their country is still crumbling with polio and mental disorders , no wonder it creates gems like this.

Besides rural India has already been open defecation free for atleast 1 year.

Every villager has access to a functioning toilet in India.

Pakistanis can't digest that we recieve 84 billion USD every year in remittance, besides this figure will increase to 300 billion by 2030.

More than their current GDP.

Lol look at you 💩💩💩hole you are in first before looking some outdated figure of others
With such a filth lying around no wonder your country still is suffering from polio ouutbreaks

Because 40 million is greater than over 732 million indians who defecate in the open isn't it?......... :lol: .........the situation in india is so bad that india now has to beg Kenyan and other sub-saharn African nations for famine relief, donations and aid...........:rofl::

Why what measure are Indian diaspora is 3 times to Chinese? Are we going by world bank report?
The document from ministry of external affairs India.

Attachments

• NRIs-and-PIOs_1.pdf
    540.5 KB · Views: 47
Remittances to India
Figures for remittances between India and Pakistan are not available.

Grand total68.968 billion
Total of top 1562.057 billion
RankSource countryAmount (US$)
1United Arab Emirates
13.823 billion​
2United States
11.715 billion​
3Saudi Arabia
11.239 billion​
4Kuwait
4.587 billion​
5Bangladesh
4.143 billion
6United Kingdom
3.941 billion​
7Oman
3.250 billion​
8Nepal
3.016 billion​
9Canada
2.877 billion​
10Australia
1.944 billion​
11Bahrain
1.336 billion​
12Sri Lanka
1.265 billion​
13Singapore
886 million​
14Italy
612 million​
15New Zealand
341 million​
16Germany
332 million​
Other countries6.911 billion

Bangladesh is actually closer to being top three remitter to India. Estimates vary - but ballparks are in the seven to eight Billion range. So much for Bangladeshis being 'termites and pole-vaulters' to India. Actually reverse is true.

Since most remitters from Bangladesh to India are illegal Indians resident in Bangladesh, they send money using Hundi. Which is not counted in these statistics above. Income by illegal Indians in Bangladesh is mostly untaxed.
Who is no 1 remittance source to Bangladesh ? Hint : it's not gulf countries..

what he means is those in the gulf are not getting money for just being there, they are working their arse off for the remittances
Really? So maybe the Saudi's should help the Pakistani workers by sending them home and punish more Indians by replacing them with Keralites.

I did not know having a opportunity for job in Saudia is a punishment. In Pakistan I know poor actually pay agents money in hope of getting jobs in Gulf.

Really? So maybe the Saudi's should help the Pakistani workers by sending them home and punish more Indians by replacing them with Keralites.

I did not know having a opportunity for job in Saudia is a punishment. In Pakistan I know poor actually pay agents money in hope of getting jobs in Gulf.
what the f is wrong with you? Honestly has intelect taken its hold in the feet?

what the f is wrong
How about addressing the point I raised instead of insulting me? Saudia could as easily recruit from millions of desperately poor or unemployed in Pakistan instead of helping India out. Do you know how much money is sent to India as remittances?

Back
Top Bottom