What's new

Willing to work with India for peace in S Asia: China

This is a manifestation of Indian democracy, word games is more than the actual. More like empty rhetoric on the theoretical than the practical understanding and reflection.

More than the actual WHAT????? Sigh.

Instead of calling each other names and calling India's democracy whatever suits you, can you be back to topic and can someone answer my last post about why China shielded terrorists like JUD and others in UN if they want peace in SA?

http://www.defence.pk/forums/1148831-post103.html

There is an obvious answer to that. According to the Chinese JuD are not terrorists. Some of them will obviously deviate from the topic - like Chinese Dragon - he is a known troll. Ignoring him would be ideal.

LOL. You hardly need to be Shakespeare to construct a sentence. I did not really expect The Twelfth Night from him.

And thanks for pointing out your likes and dislikes in the avian world - it is always a point to mull over

HeHe, what the heck? you high?:lol: like i said before, you need help bad and quick, but for your reference only, off the record, according to doctor Molawchai, you are suffering from childhood nightmare, a suspected victim of those 69% poor souls.:hang2: may God bless you for a quick recovery.:smitten:

Instead of calling each other names and calling India's democracy whatever suits you, can you be back to topic and can someone answer my last post about why China shielded terrorists like JUD and others in UN if they want peace in SA?

http://www.defence.pk/forums/1148831-post103.html
India did not support Tibetan terrorists? The two countries still do not trust, this is the reason the two sides, not unilateral accusations.

HeHe, what the heck? you high?:lol: like i said before, you need help bad and quick, but for your reference only, off the record, according to doctor Molawchai, you are suffering from childhood nightmare, a suspected victim of those 69% poor souls.:hang2: may God bless you for a quick recovery.:smitten:

I think every Thai has the right to taunt Indians about child abuse. You shame us.

Happy now. Pls let others talk abt the topic.

Thanks for your diagnosis.

India did not support Tibetan terrorists? The two countries still do not trust, this is the reason the two sides, not unilateral accusations.

Tibetan terrorists. LOL. Yea - that is a classic you tend to expect. The Nobel Peace Laureate Dalai Lama is a terrorist. He also happens to be a Buddhist monk. He terrorized people in China with what - The Four Noble Truths?

Is that the best you came up with?

There I rest my case about China's peace initiatives in SA. Shielding known terrorists in UN and comparing that to India's handling of the Tibetan refugees who are not allowed any political activity, let aloné armed terrorism in China is classical example of your peace wish. Thanks.

China says one thing and does another, and they are not transparent at all. Hence we don't trust China and its best if China stay out of SA altogether.

Last edited:

There I rest my case about China's peace initiatives in SA. Shielding known terrorists in UN and comparing that to India's handling of the Tibetan refugees who are not allowed any political activity, let aloné armed terrorism in China is classical example of your peace wish. Thanks.

The definition of terrorists is what? Killing of civilians, right? You can answer?

Has been said, we do not trust, why? Do you know what the Indian government to do underwater, are you sure?

And do not forget, in the past in Tibet, India and the United States direct support of terrorists

China says one thing and does another, and they are not transparent at all. Hence we don't trust China and its best if China stay out of SA altogether.

I'm sorry to hear that.

I'll respect your opinion on this issue.

Unless we can work on a reciprocal arrangement where we can work with China to solve their disputes with Japan and Taiwan.

You can tell a lot about a person by the company he keeps. Birds of a feather, flock together. Look at China's allies in international forums. Pakistan and North Korea. Look at the countries with whom it has issues - India, USA, Japan, Taiwan - all relatively stable countries.

I'm sorry to hear that.

I'll respect your opinion on this issue.

That did not come out right, let me rephrase that

Hence we don't trust China when it comes to South Asia as their role is extremely biased and anti India. (May be due to their friendship with Pakistan, but it is).

Can you deny that?

Last edited:
The definition of terrorists is what? Killing of civilians, right? You can answer?

Has been said, we do not trust, why? Do you know what the Indian government to do underwater, are you sure?

And do not forget, in the past in Tibet, India and the United States direct support of terrorists

Underwater????? :yahoo:

India is transparent? How many people here know, India and the United States direct the armed guerrillas of Tibet serf-owners? The so-called transparency, a civilian, not a true majority of the matter?

China has resolved almost all the land border, in addition to India. Do you think this is the reason China?

Do not think that hurt unilateral, then good things will not happen, look at the real problems and to foster mutual trust, one-sided accusations does not make sense.

See a terrorist is one who will systematically target civilians in pursuit of a political goal.

The tibetans in India are NOT allowed to do either - i,e. target chinese civilians (or army) OR pursue a political goal. On top of that India accepts Tibet as part of China. (pls don't confuse India's position and Tibetan's position)

Comparing that with China's support of JUD is rather rich, don't you think?

Back
Top Bottom