What's new

Willing to work with India for peace in S Asia: China

They denied him visa TWICE!

US must have pressurised em!
Also it was just an example!
Dont derail the thread TROLL.
Wat abt the moronic statements by ur indian general? looks like u forget em pretty soon?

BTW, Cameron refuses to apologise for Pakistan terror remarks - go read!!

Terrorism row: David Cameron refuses to back down on Pakistan terrorism remarks - Telegraph

This thread is about China willing to work with india not a Drug addict whose own parliament calls him a loud mouthed moron.

pOiNtS tO tHiNk AbOuT before crying abt the indian butcher being denied chinese visa!

Limited nuclear war!
Cold start!
2 Front war!
International reports tht indians consider china there Top enemy just like Pakistan!
Dalai Lama!
Killings in Kashmir etc

Till them go chill on ur Organic cola::bunny:

No point beating a dead horse, but pray tell me if denying Visas to Generals will please a neighbor.

Everything was going fine, no noise about Arunachal/South Tibet or Sikkim, planned military exchanges and diplomatic visits and then suddenly the bombshell from the Chinese. What do you make of that except unnecessary provocation?

Maybe the incident wasn't according to the exact wishes of the Politburo heads. Maybe overzealous visa dept. of the foreign ministry screwed up but you can't seriously deny that Sino-Indian relations have taken a step back. And both the countries could have done without it.

This was a decision taken at the top, simply because Chinese diplomats/visa officers are not given much autonomy (like the case of the Canadian Visa-officer).

As I have tried to explain before, there is very little chance that we civvies will ever find out why this decision happened, but I suspect it is just a re-iteration of China's stance on Kashmir. It does not want to appear to take sides against Pakistan by allowing the visit of a General in active command of a disputed region. While it may allow generals from Arunachal Pradesh to visit China despite its disputed status because the dispute is with China, it cannot undermine Pakistan's position by sending such a signal (especially coming from an important third party to the dispute)

Again I admit to callousness on Beijing's part, but if India wants to figure more prominently in Beijing's political calculus, it needs to make a few changes.

@ renagade and pesha I'm respectfully begging off an argument with you two because as far as I'm concerned it/you can add nothing useful to this discussion.

Last edited:
Not me kiddo ... looks like ur deaf n dumb General Kapoor was high on some crappy cheap russian vodka while giving out such moronic statements!

Surely a sensible person like you would just ignore the "moronic statements" of a "dumb, def & high" guy.

Now go and sleep its way past your bed time anyways.

Lets rewind the tape!

Limited nuclear war!
Cold start!
2 Front war!
International reports tht indians consider china there Top enemy just like Pakistan!
Dalai Lama!
Killings in Kashmir etc

Heck!! Canada also denied visa to indian general on the basis of Human right violations!!

Go Figure!
Limited nuclear war!
Cold start!

1.what to do we have a unstable nuclear armed country as our neighbor

Front war!

2 Its because Of chinies provocation and to keep the powerful nuclear armed PLA at bay

Dalai Lama!
Killings in Kashmir etc

we are Happy that we are giving shelter/ refuge to a spiritual leader not a 1992 mumbai blast under world don and the terrorist who masterminded 26/11 attack on mumbai and kill hundreds of people
and before worrying about kashmir worry about the millions who suffer at the hands of ur army in NW frontier and the flood victims....
stop killing ur own people with brute force....................

and for cannada issue u got the reply...............

we are Happy that we are giving shelter/ refuge to a spiritual leader not a 1992 mumbai blast

One man's holy man another man's terrorist.

Rational people don't worship holymen or gurus who claim to be God on earth.

Lets rewind the tape!

Limited nuclear war!
Cold start!
2 Front war!
Dalai Lama!
Killings in Kashmir etc

Heck!! Canada also denied visa to indian general on the basis of Human right violations!!

Go Figure!

and are you some NSA? so easily you conclude such things as if PM of Pakistan or President talks to you directly on hotline.
we work on perceptions and mature countries and their mature people understand it.

One man's holy man another man's terrorist.

Rational people don't worship holymen or gurus who claim to be God on earth.

he never master minded any attack on china he is a Buddhist monk.......
not a terrorist.......... and lets not run off topic and stick to the topic

Limited nuclear war!
Cold start!

1.what to do we have a unstable nuclear armed country as our neighbor

Front war!

By unstable u better mean economically all our institutions are WORKING and we are fighting indian supported terrorists with zeal and defeating them.

And to give out such a statement is like crossing the limit of sanity and maturness!

The indian general didnt just hide his inability to hear(deafness) but his abilities to understand and comprehend also!

2 Its because Of chinies provocation and to keep the powerful nuclear armed PLA at bay

I wonder after 63 wat the chinese have done to indian public?

Also its Chinese not chinies!
Get an education!

we are Happy that we are giving shelter/ refuge to a spiritual leader not a 1992 mumbai blast under world don and the terrorist who masterminded 26/11 attack on mumbai and kill hundreds of people

No u only facilitate terrorism across other countries like srilanka and others!

Brahamdagh having a indian passport says a million words in itself!

Saviours of humanity:drag:
and before worrying about kashmir worry

Why kiddo? Coz u have killed like near 2 lac people since 47 a 100 in these recent weeks coz they want freedom or merge with Pakistan and we support them in UN ?

Get a life... i know u r frustrated with the kashmiri slogan bhoka nanga hindustan Jaan say pyara Pakistan!

about the millions who suffer at the hands of ur army in NW frontier

Ur dumbness is breath taking!

and the flood victims....

Brutal come back!:rofl:
stop killing ur own people with brute force....................

U mean TTP? why r u in relation with them!

and for cannada issue u got the reply...............
:rofl::rofl:

Ur a funny kid!Its time to go smell the burnt vege curry and sleep!

Last edited:
he never master minded any attack on china he is a Buddhist monk.......
not a terrorist.......... and lets not run off topic and stick to the topic

Believe what whatever you want but people in China lay the death of 20 who died in the Lhasa riots squarely at the DL's feet.

Front war!

By unstable u better mean economically all our institutions are WORKING and we are fighting indian supported terrorists with zeal and defeating them.

And to give out such a statement is like crossing the limit of sanity and maturness!

The indian general didnt just hide his inability to hear(deafness) but his abilities to understand and conprehend also!

I wonder after 63 wat the chinese have done to indian public?

No u only facilitate terrorism across other countries like srilanka and others!

Brahamdagh having a indian passport says a million words in itself!

Saviours of humanity:drag:

Why kiddo? Coz u have killed like near 2 lac people since 47 a 100 in these recent weeks coz they want freedom or merge with Pakistan and we support them in UN ?

Get a life... i know u r frustrated with the kashmiri slogan bhoka nanga hindustan Jaan say pyara Pakistan!

Ur dumbness is breath taking!

Brutal come back!:rofl:

U mean TTP? why r u in relation with them!

:rofl::rofl:

Ur a funny kid!Its time to go to smell the burnt vege curry and sleep!

unstable economically and politically trust me if ur political leaders try to take action on any army general for their mistakes openly then i agree that pakistan is stable politically and the democratically elected leaders are in control.............

now donot tell me that there is no one doing mistake............

well what do u call by killing by 1000 cuts what do u call it as......... very decent and mature
and after 62 they made our peoples resolve strong

we export terrorism to other country dude were u in coma or are u a selective listener or u just posting for the sake of argument to defend ur country............ Obama and the uk primeminister and the other world leaders are nor fools to say that 90 % of world terrorist are trained in pakistan
EX 911 NY bombings
london Underground train bombings
spain bombing
mumbai 26/11
parliment attack
osama bin laden
do u need more examples i think u can browse for ur self

and david coleman heady is a pakistani and ajmal kasab and his 9 other terrorists

i wish u can say that to Baluchistan and ur agencies assassinated their leader i dont remember his name the poor old man and the 1000's of baluch's ................

its not a comeback it is a fact and i can see how dumb u are rather than pointing fingers at others for ur inability

donot drift off topic and make me reply for ur BS off topic dirfts so try to stick to the topic it is about china and india and pakistan is no where in the list so stay away form the indo china discussion which brings pakistani issues............... its not the pak members im mentioning its the issues related to india and pakistan and there is other threads where we can fight keep this thread clean........... stay within the topic............

They denied him visa TWICE!

US must have pressurised em!
Also it was just an example!
Dont derail the thread TROLL.
Wat abt the moronic statements by ur indian general? looks like u forget em pretty soon?:

Well dragged Canada into the equation in the first place. If you we really that serious about trolling you would have not done so.

This thread is about China willing to work with india not a Drug addict whose own parliament calls him a loud mouthed moron.

pOiNtS tO tHiNk AbOuT before crying abt the indian butcher being denied chinese visa!

Limited nuclear war!
Cold start!
2 Front war!
Dalai Lama!
Killings in Kashmir etc

Till them go chill on ur Organic cola::bunny:

Cameron drug addict and the British parliament calling him a loud mouthed moron!! After reding all that, i am sure some one is on drugs but its not Cameron.

Bottomline: Canada apologised but Cameron refuses to do so & yet Zardari visits him. Good going.

Now back to the topic. Given that you are so concerned about trolling, i am sure you will stick to the discussion at hand.

Just what I thought you're an idiot.

better mind ur language and stay with in the topic if u have anything to counter it do it and not use personal attacks.................. and prove that ur immature..................

Back
Top Bottom