What's new

Will war break out between China and Vietnam ?

When you say english news, is it from your step-daddy U.S.??? :rofl:

Unfortunately, it burned your axx badly last time and even today vn still produces quite a few disabled kids due to chemical weapons used by the u.s. 40 years ago.
Aye, you said it, so on your thought, it's your daddy ... :D
No wonder when you stay in America ... :coffee:

After being abused, burned and bombed for so many years, you still believe and love u.s. and the west so much. Do I wrong you by saying u.s. is your step-daddy???

Well, over the years, China and U.S. has their disputes and fights, however, overall, the relationship is fine. Nobody abused the other one and actually, U.S. offers quite some help to China's open and reform, of course, gets a lot of benefits from that as well.

The relationship overall is healthy and mutual beneficial. The exchange between China and U.S. is in its best years so far. I see nothing wrong stay or work in either China or U.S.

Aye, you said it, so on your thought, it's your daddy ... :D
No wonder when you stay in America ... :coffee:

After being abused, burned and bombed for so many years, you still believe and love u.s. and the west so much. Do I wrong you by saying u.s. is your step-daddy???

Well, over the years, China and U.S. has their disputes and fights, however, overall, the relationship is fine. Nobody abused the other one and actually, U.S. offers quite some help to China's open and reform, of course, gets a lot of benefits from that as well.

The relationship overall is healthy and mutual beneficial. The exchange between China and U.S. is in its best years so far. I see nothing wrong stay or work in either China or U.S.
turn subject again !?
All love, believe, daddy ... bla bla bla came from your mouth, buddy. And now, try to talk like a cool guy !?
LOL, kid, you can kiss your daddy *** like you want ... we understand that ... :D

I believe the war between China and Vietnam is unavoidable. I also do not see how Vietnam has any chance in hell of being able to resist China's modernized military. Lastly, I not only think China will act against Vietnam, but also should. As you can see from the Viet monkeys on this forum, there is no ground for friendship whatsoever. The sooner we bomb them back to the stone age, the less trouble they will present us later.

The best outcome for China is to re-divide Vietnam into north and south. That way they can no longer present a threat to us, Laos or Cambodia.

I believe the war between China and Vietnam is unavoidable. I also do not see how Vietnam has any chance in hell of being able to resist China's modernized military. Lastly, I not only think China will act against Vietnam, but also should. As you can see from the Viet monkeys on this forum, there is no ground for friendship whatsoever. The sooner we bomb them back to the stone age, the less trouble they will present us later.

The best outcome for China is to re-divide Vietnam into north and south. That way they can no longer present a threat to us, Laos or Cambodia.

if it happen, you can turn back to Man Chu Li to fight against Han Chinese to regain Independence of Manchuria.

Do not touch our friends or face the consequences

To an idiot like you, anything need to say???
Do you even understand what disputes mean???
You have put so many rigs in disputed area and now have the gut to accuse China for one???

for an idiot who turn to nothing but english media to cry help and support, which vn used to hate most, no wonder I have to question the sanity and intelligence of people like you.

If you still go with those nonsense logic, go back to your dictionary and check what dispute means.

turn subject again !?
All love, believe, daddy ... bla bla bla came from your mouth, buddy. And now, try to talk like a cool guy !?
LOL, kid, you can kiss your daddy *** like you want ... we understand that ... :D

Back
Top Bottom