What's new

Will war break out between China and Vietnam ?

Direct reply to OP. I can see that CN is one big *** country and want to control more things. I think our gov should sit down listen to each other and find a way without going to war. China could easily gain more control of the sea without make huge move like claim everything within the "The Cow's Tongue" belong to them. Really if you look at it, that Cow's Tongue is too much. It like when i go to the beach I have to be careful not to swim too far or I will go to China territory.

You are big, you have power so maybe you could take advantage of us, but not that much please.

If you could make some good deals, we become allies. We give your Navy access to some of our ports. Then you can already control the sea without making every1 hate you right? We are clear as hell dont want to control all the movements in East Sea (we dont have a mean to do that anyway). We just want to keep our sea so I can go to the beach to swim around withou worrying abt enter China and so thousands of our fishermen may have something to eat at the end of the day.

However, pushing us to the corner, and we have to jump back at you. Oh yes you can win but fighting us is not a easy happy fight, I think everyone know that already.

China urges Vietnam to stop disruptive acts

Spokesman for China’s Foreign Ministry Qin Gang has urged Vietnam to stop harassing Chinese companies in their regular operations off the Xisha Islands in the South China Sea.

He also said Vietnam should avoid maritime accidents after a Vietnamese fishing boat forcefully intruded into an area where the Chinese company’s oil rig was functioning and collided with a Chinese vessel.

In the daily press briefing, Qin Gang said that the Vietnamese fishing boat capsized after harassing and subsequently colliding with a Chinese fishing boat in the waters near China’s Xisha Islands on Monday afternoon. He added that the crew on board the Vietnamese boat were saved.

He also said that the Vietnamese side deliberately obstructed regular operations of the Chinese company despite the Chinese side’s warnings and put operations at risk.

When asked if China will take counter-measures, the spokesman said that it depends on the follow-up behavior of the Vietnamese side. He pointed out that it is pointless for Vietnam to conduct disruptive actions and that Vietnam had jeopardized its own interests.

"I believe, the fact and result of this incident itself, has illustrated that Vietnam’s unreasonable and illegal disruption to China’s normal operations is totally in vain, and will only hurt its own interest," Qin said.

You just quoted what CNese gov said abt the event. Which mean nothing! I can quote what VNese gov said and it is completely opposite of what CNese gov said. Which again do not have any meaning!

You just quoted what CNese gov said abt the event. Which mean nothing! I can quote what VNese gov said and it is completely opposite of what CNese gov said. Which again do not have any meaning!

The encouraging point is no Vietnamese (in Greater China and on the sea) got killed by China so far, which cannot be said for Chinese living in Vietnam.

Hope it stays like that.

But the message from the Chinese government is loud and clear: Do not push your luck too much.

After you killed Chinese workers, we have seen no protests or backlash against Vietnamese in Chinese cities, including Taipei.

If a Vietnamese is hurt, we know there will be agitated protests and mob-action in Vietnam. So, keep cool and respond to the calls for calm.

@Tai Shang I feel sorry for what happen during the protest, and thankful that VNese overseas does not suffer much from revenge.

Things are cooling down in VN imo. Our authorities are bringing some of the most extreme protesters to court.

We have no interest.

However, we will respond with any threat we are faced with.

China plan to invade Vietnam ?

Your government also need to pay the $ billion damages caused and lives lost.

@Tai Shang I feel sorry for what happen during the protest, and thankful that VNese overseas does not suffer much from revenge.

Things are cooling down in VN imo. Our authorities are bringing some of the most extreme protesters to court.

You can dream it ... :D

I think your government already decided to pay compensation in the form of tax rebates for the destroyed business.

Your communication minister was China and he promised swift action on the criminal mobs.

The next positive step must be compensation to the individual families who lost their loved ones.

You lynched real people in their work places, remember. You killed defenseless people by overwhelming them and| beating to death.

You lynched people.

I think your government already decided to pay compensation in the form of tax rebates for the destroyed business.

Your communication minister was China and he promised swift action on the criminal mobs.

The next positive step must be compensation to the individual families who lost their loved ones.

You lynched real people in their work places, remember. You killed defenseless people by overwhelming them and| beating to death.

You lynched people.
keep your non sense thought, so much of these words made me feel so boring ... :sleep:

It is not I but thousands of companies that demand vn government to pay for the damages. :rofl:
Oh yeah, who 're they !? :D

A lot of companies from taiwan, korea, japan, China and etc. I think taiwan is among the ones with most damages.

I dare you government say No to the damage requests. vn government has already lost its face greatly internationally. Refusing to pay for rioting damages will be GREAT to rebuild confidence for any existing or future investors.

Anyway, what is the point arguing? Let's argue using muscles. It seems that is the way you preferred. :)

keep your non sense thought, so much of these words made me feel so boring ... :sleep:

Oh yeah, who 're they !? :D

and yes our gov is paying for some if not most the damage protester caused to foreign companies.

next time you guys protest, do it peacefully. it will help our gov and our image alot

A lot of companies from taiwan, korea, japan, China and etc. I think taiwan is among the ones with most damages.

I dare you government say No to the damage requests. vn government has already lost its face greatly internationally. Refusing to pay for rioting damages will be GREAT to rebuild confidence for any existing or future investors.

Anyway, what is the point arguing? Let's argue using muscles. It seems that is the way you preferred. :)
:rofl:, only your thought ... lost face !?
Look on english news, and see what did they saying !?

CHINA IS AGGRESSOR, THREATERN REGION PEACEFUL ...

Everyone keep said about your greedy and demand you stop your idiot aggressive ... :D

When you say english news, is it from your step-daddy U.S.??? :rofl:

Unfortunately, it burned your axx badly last time and even today vn still produces quite a few disabled kids due to chemical weapons used by the u.s. 40 years ago.

:rofl:, only your thought ... lost face !?
Look on english news, and see what did they saying !?

CHINA IS AGGRESSOR, THREATERN REGION PEACEFUL ...

Everyone keep said about your greedy and demand you stop your idiot aggressive ... :D

Back
Top Bottom