What's new

Will war break out between China and Vietnam ?

China cooperate with USA since 1970s,
this year China cooperate with Russia ... opposing to Western ...
------------
So Vietnam cooperate with former Soviet, or nowaday USA ... as our will
that's a fair game.

Don't troll to call us as lapdog .... of someone else ... while China did exactly the same

China doesn't need US permission to teach you guys a lesson for invading Cambodia nor did China tell Khmer Rouge to invade VN. And what's with the BS of China attacking Russia in 1969?

You are nobody to pursue teaching someone else a lesson.
I think China should learn how to follow the international rules.

In person, let see what lesson Vietnam taught Khmer Rouge

When a tiger attacks a gazelle, it's not called "war", it's mother nature maintaining the ecosystem!
So you should happy when that great happen with Pakistani, once day, after all, that's beloved mother nature :P

Then your compatriots here don't have to be racist against them if they are on your side.
Not at all, don't you understand !? :D

China has no any plan to attack Vietnam, only the Viet members are crying for 'revenge' on China.
Aye, Chinese netizen warrior want that, your memory like old hag, buddy :P

It's strange when a tiger attacks a rat though ... unless that rat has been trying to eat his toe for decades.
They're not ugly monkeys who feel threatened by justice.
No, they're not monkey, They're just like pathetic pig, who's mass slaughter and explode like garbage ... :cray:

t3-2765-1400744417.jpg

America no chance, Chinese people are not so low IQ
Nope, Chinese warrior's always so high on here ...:laugh:

Last edited:

Please talk to your beauty Dieshui words

Not being able to recognize your own ignorance is the highest level of ignorance. Go reread your post and tell me if you sound any smarter. So stop commenting, you are truly ignorant.
Personal attacks!! Disgusting! :bad:

And as a result the international community taught VN a lesson with sanctioning your jungle for occupying Cambodia.

yes you did and as a reaction the world sanctioned you guys

we don't care what US and China did for such sanction in cold war, just is evidence for that China is follower of US. we stopped the genocide Polpot regime who killing millions innocent Khmer people, included Chinese - Khmers.

we don't care what US and China did for such sanction in cold war, just is evidence for that China is follower of US. we stopped the genocide Polpot regime who killing millions innocent Khmer people, included Chinese - Khmers.

Yep you don't care about anything

And as a result the international community taught VN a lesson with sanctioning your jungle for occupying Cambodia.

all countries give UN seat for Khmer Rouge, should clean their hands after shaking hands with them

Are you dumb? Which part of that dont u understand? I guess you are like the khmer rough - killing innocent people

Certainly more intelligent than any of you macacas. And you got any proof to back up your words assuming i have killed innocent people? I'm not like your jungle people where the jungle rule applies, the photo of you savages jumping up and down on human bodies says enough

Certainly more intelligent than any of you macacas. And you got any proof to back up your words assuming i have killed innocent people? I'm not like your jungle people where the jungle rule applies, the photo of you savages jumping up and down on human bodies says enough

haha theres no proof that youre any smarter but it doesnt take that much brain power to know that bragging about your own intelligence isnt the smartest thing to do. Do you also brag about your tiny peepee? Haha

You chinese dont like proofs why care about proofs all of the sudden?

Back
Top Bottom