What's new

Will Turkey ever have to give back NATO nukes?

Dude, stormfront? White Power till the end freaks :).
To be true it was quite funny when i made myself look like a serb and then insulting croats and the other way around when i tried to be serious they called me this:
"You Khazar want to destroy the proud white race because you are hateful and jealous of us but it doesnt matter God will still burn your fake jew *** in hell"

I think im know sticking with the Türkmen flag since im half Türkmen :)

To be true it was quite funny when i made myself look like a serb and then insulting croats and the other way around when i tried to be serious they called me this:
"You Khazar want to destroy the proud white race because you are hateful and jealous of us but it doesnt matter God will still burn your fake jew *** in hell"

Hahahaha,Yeah a bit of weird peoples. İ had the chance to read a few comments.
İt was a whole new world.

By the way the second place you mentioned is quiet interesting. What is the subject purpose of that fora?

@Armstrong , back off dude. İ'm no celebrity chick in disguise:triniti:

So whats your real country ? :unsure:
Well im an Ahiska Turk so i dont really know but im mostly taking the Kazahk flag because majority of my people live there. 
Hahahaha,Yeah a bit of weird peoples. İ had the chance to read a few comments.
İt was a whole new world.

By the way the second place you mentioned is quiet interesting. What is the subject purpose of that fora?

@Armstrong , back off dude. İ'm no celebrity chick in disguise:triniti:
Dont even know those guys are weird they think Turks are looking like Mongolians......

Basically Caucasus Turks who have some Kyptchak mix we were deported by stalin in WW2.

Thats too complicated for me for I've lost track of the many people of Turkish Descent being mentioned here from Turkiye to Xinjiang ! :undecided:

How about just being a German of Turkish Descent ! :)

Back
Top Bottom