What's new

will this forum be as much fun if Indians were not a part of it???

Will this forum be as much fun without Indians being part of it ???

• Yes

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • No

Votes: 29 82.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
the discussion in this forum will be less than half cause there will be nobody to whom we can fight.

80% of the thread leads us to fight and that is where both countries enjoy :rofl:

:sniper:
this is real

the discussion in this forum will be less than half cause there will be nobody to whom we can fight.

80% of the thread leads us to fight and that is where both countries enjoy :rofl:

i don't.....

do we even get non biased views form either side? i am impressed...

Its the non-biased view from Pakistani forum and Pakistanis that you are able to post this crap even.

Indians are interesting addition and it has good and bad. ;)

Now we can found out if all Indians disappear for weeks. Is there any magic to fulfill this requirement. :P

yup, it will be, better frankly speaking.. but i personally dont have grudge against them, i just dont like their continuous negative manner and jealousy sometimes. their grudge against zaid hamid etc etc but i really like to read their views, and counter them.

pakistanis are more sensible than indians here.

Its the non-biased view from Pakistani forum and Pakistanis that you are able to post this crap even.

sorry could not understand what you are trying to say...pl re-iterate

Without Indians we might have more seriouse discussion on our own issues and international ones too instead of countering Indian BS propaganda.

So there is no question of Fun.

And we welcome Indian members on the forum we have no issue with your presence

Without Indians we might have more seriouse discussion on our own issues and international ones too instead of countering Indian BS propaganda.

So there is no question of Fun.

And we welcome Indian members on the forum we have no issue with your presence

thanks for the welcome...but honestly i think an attack on this post is not called for...it is just a harmless opinion poll and nothing to do with ind/pak issues so no reason for attacking each other...

thanks for the welcome...but honestly i think an attack on this post is not called for...it is just a harmless opinion poll and nothing to do with ind/pak issues so no reason for attacking each other...

Its just a waste of bandwidth as we have been debating this point in the past too.

And above all what was the reason for it when no one is against allowing Indians here :)

We know views and counter views are good for healthy debate thats it.

Its just a waste of bandwidth as we have been debating this point in the past too.

And above all what was the reason for it when no one is against allowing Indians here :)

We know views and counter views are good for healthy debate thats it.

i know noone is againt indians joining here (else i would'nt have been here in the first place)...but the question was if it will be as interesting without debates from the other side...

any how you chose not to waste ur bandwidth on this meaningless thread...

cool down please cool down

1 thread bhi insaano ki tarah tum log batain nahi kar pate :flame:

why every single thread is turned into another flaming thread :angry:

cool down please cool down

1 thread bhi insaano ki tarah tum log batain nahi kar pate :flame:

why every single thread is turned into another flaming thread :angry:

ha ha...u knw what i feel zaki...even if we are talking abt dogs or cats mating or sun and moon, or plants ...still somehow people here will some how use it to attack each other...my my i am surprised to see so much of hatered is there... :(

Am I not destroying my enemies when I make friends of them?- Abraham Lincoln.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom