What's new

will this forum be as much fun if Indians were not a part of it???

Will this forum be as much fun without Indians being part of it ???

• Yes

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • No

Votes: 29 82.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
cool down please cool down

1 thread bhi insaano ki tarah tum log batain nahi kar pate :flame:

why every single thread is turned into another flaming thread :angry:

You know people of our subcontinent are know to be warm.. Its just that between Indians and Pakistanis, this warmth becomes extra hot :cheesy:

ha ha...u knw what i feel zaki...even if we are talking abt dogs or cats mating or sun and moon, or plants ...still somehow people here will some how use it to attack each other...my my i am surprised to see so much of hatered is there... :(

true....... i agree

Sometimes i say something and receive 5-10 thanks from both Pakistani or indian members and one person (usually an indian) quotes my post and start criticizing it without any logic. I start laughing or feel like killing myself for such a illogical behaviour.

I am usually nuteral on my post but still people find a way to criticize it. Its not a problem for Pakistani or indians its the problem for both of the nations. They see the flag before criticizing it. I have seen so many Pakistani members criticizing indian members for nothing and so many indian members criticizing Pakistanis for no logical reason

Bye

i know noone is againt indians joining here (else i would'nt have been here in the first place)...but the question was if it will be as interesting without debates from the other side...

any how you chose not to waste ur bandwidth on this meaningless thread...

There are many non-Pakistanis on the forum other than Indians too.

So yes it can be better and interesting if we want.

There are many non-Pakistanis on the forum other than Indians too.

So yes it can be better and interesting if we want.

Jana , you became a 12,000+ post member due to the retaliatory comments you posted to Indian members in various debates.

If no Indians are here "you" wouldn't have much to say in here.:blink:

true....... i agree

Sometimes i say something and receive 5-10 thanks from both Pakistani or indian members and one person (usually an indian) quotes my post and start criticizing it without any logic. I start laughing or feel like killing myself for such a illogical behaviour.

I am usually nuteral on my post but still people find a way to criticize it. Its not a problem for Pakistani or indians its the problem for both of the nations. They see the flag before criticizing it. I have seen so many Pakistani members criticizing indian members for nothing and so many indian members criticizing Pakistanis for no logical reason

Bye

forget abt a pakistani pouning on me...but this morning an indian did it coz i kinda spoke abt the problems within our country and criticized it...i do not close my eyes to the issues within our country and not beat up every pakistani i come across...but sabko yeh baat hazam nahi hoti...initially all on this forum thot i was a pakistani coz i spoke so much in favor !!! may be i am...after all did i not say...

janam hai pakistani - soch hai afgani - aur dil hai hindustani...

(lets see who all come with sword in hands not to kill me)

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

Thats why Lincoln is great :D

he he :tup:

no ....there would be no fun...
we will be unable to tease pakistanies.... i don want to miss that opportunity :rofl::rofl:

indians are much credited for the success for this forum:cheers::cheers::yahoo::yahoo:

forget abt a pakistani pouning on me...but this morning an indian did it coz i kinda spoke abt the problems within our country and criticized it...i do not close my eyes to the issues within our country and not beat up every pakistani i come across...but sabko yeh baat hazam nahi hoti...initially all on this forum thot i was a pakistani coz i spoke so much in favor !!! may be i am...after all did i not say...

Afghani soch :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Bach ke Larki bach ke.......... Afghani soch ko yahan zayada passand nahi kiya jaata :no:

Afghani soch :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Bach ke Larki bach ke.......... Afghani soch ko yahan zayada passand nahi kiya jaata :no:

ooops did not know that but aur kuch rhyme nahi kar raha...

It is nice to have intelligent members regardless of nationality. I've seen a dearth of well presented arguments and facts recently. As a matter of fact, I don't remember reading a good debate for a long time. I do enjoy posts by several Indian members, EjazR, fateh71, ScreamingSkull and Sancho.

I miss S-2 I wish he'd comeback..

yup, it will be, better frankly speaking.. but i personally dont have grudge against them, i just dont like their continuous negative manner and jealousy sometimes. their grudge against zaid hamid etc etc but i really like to read their views, and counter them.

pakistanis are more sensible than indians here.

its pakistanies who are in continuous -ve manner....

this is general tendency of pakistani..
-they have to oppose every indian post(a few are exception)
-they always question the source provided by any indian (and do not answer about the ongoing topic)
-they always try to praise china (even more than their own country)
-they consider that all indians are hindus (and generally place 'hindus' with 'indians' & 'indians' with 'hindus')
-they always try to prove pakistan to be better than india in every respect
and list goes on:woot::woot:

Jana , you became a 12,000+ post member due to the retaliatory comments you posted to Indian members in various debates.

If no Indians are here "you" wouldn't have much to say in here.

Post count doesnt matter for me.

As far as presence of Indians again i would say you guys are just assuming things on your own that if anybody is against Indians' presence.

I would say again we have alot of things to say whether debating with Indians or otherwise.

As DBC said there are some very good Indian posters including Ejaz so its nice to have them

its pakistanies who are in continuous -ve manner....

this is general tendency of pakistani..
-they have to oppose every indian post(a few are exception)

There is a big difference between opposing and debating.

-they always question the source provided by any indian (and do not answer about the ongoing topic)

If you come up with posts from Blogs and wiki then yeh we have the right to ask for unbiased or real source

-they always try to praise china (even more than their own country)

Because China deserve that more than our own country in many fields, as China is far better and developed.

-they consider that all indians are hindus (and generally place 'hindus' with 'indians' & 'indians' with 'hindus'

Its the same on the otherside too. They think majority of Indian Muslims are Pakistanis because they are Muslims hence they are not loyal.

-they always try to prove pakistan to be better than india in every respect ::

And Indians do not try to prove that India is better than China and Pakistan in every respect.

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

he he :tup:

what is your location..... why had you write LOC on your location??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom