What's new

Will The Muslim world have a Superpower?

Which Muslim country will emerge as a superpower?

• Turkey

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • Pakistan

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • Saudi Arabia

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Iran

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Indonesia

Votes: 2 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan currently is in regionnal powers category & have a say in many world forums(especially military).

It takes more than just a say in world affairs (which is great, no doubt) to become truly powerful. All that means nothing when the nation is bankrupt economically and socially.
I'd say the first signs of progress will be when expats will start to think "maybe I'll be better off living in Pakistan than ___"

Rome is not to be built in a single day, if he can bring Pakistan back to the right track, then there is more than any reason to vote him to become the next national leader.

There is no doubt in my mind that, if he comes to power, Pakistan will be on it's way to be great.

one of his key economic policies is to improve the environment and get China to invest lots of money in Pakistan. This would be to the benefit of both China and Pakistan.

Iran got sanctions, but Pakistan is facing a tougher situation with the terrorism implanted by USA within the country.

You say it exactly like it is, my friend. Pakistan technically has suffered more from this war on terror than Iran did from sanctions, and let's not forget the sanctions we faced in the 1990s.

There is no doubt in my mind that, if he comes to power, Pakistan will be on it's way to be great.

one of his key economic policies is to improve the environment and get China to invest lots of money in Pakistan. This would be to the benefit of both China and Pakistan.

This guy looks like a hawk who hates the corruption more than anything else, i have faith on this guy.

You say it exactly like it is, my friend. Pakistan technically has suffered more from this war on terror than Iran did from sanctions, and let's not forget the sanctions we faced in the 1990s.

US doesn't want a Muslim nation to possess the thermonuclear weapons and ICBMs, so she is using the terrorism as an excuse to raid over Pakistan's nuclear weapons.

Therefore, Pakistan must have the ICBM capability in order to stop this madness from USA.

Turkiye will become major power in the world this half of the century, Pakistan may become a major world power in the second half of this century that's my opinion. Though that isn't to say Pakistan won't become prosperous before 2050.

Pakistan can be

Only thing Iran & Saudi have is oil...
When it's gone what will they be????

It takes more than just a say in world affairs (which is great, no doubt) to become truly powerful. All that means nothing when the nation is bankrupt economically and socially.

Agreed but read my post again & let me clear it again for you what i've said, if Pakistan gets honest, smart, strong, educated leadership in Islamabad then it can stand among major world power league. And i agree it is impossible if the country is bankrupt, economy unstable, etc etc but think about it all this is due to bad governance, corruption, etc.

I'd say the first signs of progress will be when expats will start to think "maybe I'll be better off living in Pakistan than ___"

Again this will happen if Pakistan gets a leadership i've mentioned earlier, many well off families from North America(having citizenship too) moved to Pakistan in years 2004-2006.

This guy looks like a hawk who hates the corruption more than anything else, i have faith on this guy.

That's exactly how he is! That's what we love about him! I have never adored a person more than I do Imran Khan, when he says something, we know he will do it. He's the only politician to host elections in his own party and declare his assets. He fights for Pakistan. In just less than 10 days, Pakistan may change for the better. I just hope and pray everything will go accordingly.

US doesn't want a Muslim nation to possess the thermonuclear weapons and ICBMs, so she is using the terrorism as an excuse to raid over Pakistan's nuclear weapons.

Therefore, Pakistan must have the ICBM capability in order to stop this madness from USA.

This is exactly right, I've told myself this since 2004/5 when I began doing research in all the stupidity that is the 'war on terror'.

Pakistan can be

Only thing Iran & Saudi have is oil...
When it's gone what will they be????

What you guys have? Terrorism, religious extremism, high illiteracy rate, high uneducated population, poor economy, inefficient army, polarized country, poor industry, you name it. Pakistan wouldn't become a superpower if all great minds in the world would rule it.

Iran has much more than oil. It has a national identity, history, high educated people, high educated and rich diaspora, efficient army, energy, well developed industry, etc. Don't make me laugh bro.

That's exactly how he is! That's what we love about him! I have never adored a person more than I do Imran Khan, when he says something, we know he will do it. He's the only politician to host elections in his own party and declare his assets. He fights for Pakistan. In just less than 10 days, Pakistan may change for the better. I just hope and pray everything will go accordingly.

This is exactly right, I've told myself this since 2004/5 when I began doing research in all the stupidity that is the 'war on terror'.

Both China and Pakistan is facing USA as an archenemy, and i believe that Imran Khan shares a same vision with Xi Jinping, it is to destroy the US imperialism.

Once we can overcome this difficulty, we will rule the world together. :tup:

Turkiye will become major power in the world this half of the century, Pakistan may become a major world power in the second half of this century that's my opinion. Though that isn't to say Pakistan won't become prosperous before 2050.

It just saddens me to know I probably won't be around to see that happen :sick:

By that time however, the Arabs and Iranis will be out of oil :agree:

What you guys have? Terrorism, religious extremism, high illiteracy rate, high uneducated population, poor economy, inefficient army, polarized country, poor industry, you name it. Pakistan wouldn't become a superpower if all great minds in the world would rule it.

Iran has much more than oil. It has a national identity, history, high educated people, high educated and rich diaspora, efficient army, energy, well developed industry, etc. Don't make me laugh bro.

Ya Iran is better than Pakistan okay. An Pakistan is doing development

But this stuff you have only achieved with oil. Pakistan built itself up from the bottom.
What would you guys be without oil? A bunch of cave monkeys ridig camels?

It should make you happy that future Pakistani children will see that day.

Yeah, keep telling yourself that. Even in a society where you guys have all chances to be successful, where is no terrorism, inefficient government or political schism, you guys suck. Look at your diaspora in the UK, and make the whole world laugh by stating that Pakistan would once become a major superpower.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom