What's new

Will The Muslim world have a Superpower?

Which Muslim country will emerge as a superpower?

• Turkey

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • Pakistan

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • Saudi Arabia

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Iran

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Indonesia

Votes: 2 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno about superpower but I think Pakistan and Turkey can come out as major world powers,if pakistan manages to overcome current economic turmoils i see they have good chance as being the lone atomic power among the muslim nations. Iran badly needs a democracy I see no chance for them at least in next 100 years, You cannot expect a country with this many sanctions to become a superpower in near future. Indonesia lacks military muscle and for saudi a big NO apart from oil they lack pretty much everything including willpower and manpower.

the question is not rape or no rape. I said KSA has too much focus on women. Now the SPECULATIVE outcome maybe good in terms of less rapes in KSA (Just a pure assumption as women in Saudi cant talk about Rape). But doesnt change the fact that KSA as a society has too much focus on women control.

Also given a choice between Paris and KSA, I bet every KSA women would choose Paris.

and I can say same thing that between KSA and Pakistan, all Pak women would choose KSA.

thats the end of it. If you cant accept my opinion you need not reply to it. Lets agree to disagree. I feel women are under too much control in KSA. You feel women have complete freedom in KSA. Lets end it here. I wont reply on this further.

Maybe if India put MORE focus on women they would not be raped every 20 min.

And besides, what you are saying is nonsese, I realize that women in India are used to going out naked (maybe why they get raped so much) but just becuase Saudi don't allow people go naked in public does not mean they are focusing too much or too little on anything.

And why Paris? why not Mars?
you are just being pedantic for no reason.

At the end of the day your "opinion" is based on nothing but your won bigotry and jealousy that shining India does not have white beggars yet.
No need to take it out on other countries tho

And besides, what you are saying is nonsese, I realize that women in India are used to going out naked (maybe why they get raped
Reported. have some respect for women. I seriously doubt how they made you senior member.

Reported. have some respect for women. I seriously doubt how they made you senior member.

I have respect for women, I don't have respect for bigots like you!
You doubt how I made senior member?
like you doubt the process? or you doubt that I was able to go through it?
Man, even your nonsense is nonsense.

I have respect for women, I don't have respect for bigots like you!
You doubt how I made senior member?
like you doubt the process? or you doubt that I was able to go through it?
Man, even your nonsense is nonsense.

I can see how much respect you have for women. Bigot is a word much better suited for you. Everyone on world knows women in KSA are controlled. But even if I state the obvious you dont want to accept it. That's bigotry. So you want KSA to control women also but then also want everyone to say oh how nice and how independent women are in KSA. Now that's bigotry for me.

Your language leaves too much too be desired of a senior member. Just because I said women are controlled in KSA you gone on and on and used some really cheap language against women. I wont use such language ever against women. So in my opinion you do not deserve to be a senior member.

timetravel and rusty, could you guys get the hell out of here?

I can see how much respect you have for women. Bigot is a word much better suited for you. Everyone on world knows women in KSA are controlled. But even if I state the obvious you dont want to accept it. That's bigotry. So you want KSA to control women also but then also want everyone to say oh how nice and how independent women are in KSA. Now thats bigotry for me.

Everyone in the world knows that a chick is raped ever 20 min in India.
And guess what? every other day a new report comes from India of a woman, or even a child is raped to death.
How many news reports do you see of women in Saudi not being able to go naked on the street?

You are just an average low IQ Indian who think India is a supa dupa pawa while half your country is starting and the other half is getting raped to death.

Once again, what you say about KSA is completely false, but what is not false is that Indians are starving and being raped.
So if I was you, I would focus more on fixing those problems than airing my bigotry on line.

Everyone in the world knows that a chick is raped ever 20 min in India.
And guess what? every other day a new report comes from India of a woman, or even a child is raped to death.
How many news reports do you see of women in Saudi not being able to go naked on the street?

You are just an average low IQ Indian who think India is a supa dupa pawa while half your country is starting and the other half is getting raped to death.

Once again, what you say about KSA is completely false, but what is not false is that Indians are starving and being raped.
So if I was you, I would focus more on fixing those problems than airing my bigotry on line.

I would still stand by my opinion - Women are totally controlled in KSA. :haha:

from NYT:

"the list of fundamental rights still denied to Saudi women is long and shameful. Men — their fathers or husbands — control whether they can travel, work, receive health care, attend school or start a business. "

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/27/opinion/saudi-arabia-and-its-women.html?_r=0

and more women are raped in KSA and Pakistan then in India but not reported. By the quality of your posts my IQ is better then yours for sure.

Now even though I accept rapes happen in India, lets see if you have the guts to accept that women are totally controlled in KSA? Or else we know who is a bigot.

Once Pakistan has aqcuired the ICBM with global strike capability, she will not be blackmailed again by USA.

The havoc will be gone with USA leaving her alone, so Pakistan can focus to develop its economy to become a Muslim trillion superpower with a potential of 200 million population.

Once Pakistan has aqcuired the ICBM with global strike capability, she will not be blackmailed again by USA.

The havoc will be gone with USA leaving her alone, so Pakistan can focus to develop its economy to become a Muslim trillion superpower with a potential of 200 million population.

Economy is dependant on competitiveness, driven by innovation or resources. I dont know how they can outdo Iran in either, assuming no sanctions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom